54

Jens pov

After dinner we went upstairs in my bedroom and went to bed. We cuddled up under the sheets after I turned off the lights. The only light in the room was coming from the tv. Leah put her head on my chest and softly moved her fingers along my arm while watching tv.

"Jen" she said softly "Yeah?"

She looks up at me and smiles a bit "why are you nervous?"

"W-what? I'm not nervous" I lied

"I could hear your heart beat"

"Oh- I-" I stop and nervously giggle "I don't know..I didn't expect tonight. I was scared we wouldn't get this far but we are and like- I'm just so happy. I like you a lot. I love you..and I- you're so beautiful" it's so obvious I'm nervous

"You still give me butterflies" she said "you give me them too" I giggle. She doesn't say anything else and moves on top of me blocking my view of the tv. She leans down and kisses me slowly holding both sides of my face. The sounds from our kiss were so soothing and a turn on. I moved my hands to her waist and then to her ass squeezing it which made her moan into my mouth. Fuck. She brought her tongue into the kiss and we got a little freaky with the kissing.

This is the longest I've made out with her and I don't want it to stop. My heart is racing.

"Are we really going this?" I whisper "yes..it's hard to stay away from this" she says then she lets go and backs up disappearing under the sheets. I wasn't wearing anything but a shirt and lace underwear. I felt her push my legs apart. All I see is a lump under the sheets which is her.

She left kisses onto my inner thighs sending chills all over my body. When she got closer to the middle she sucked harshly on my skin causing me to let out a small whimper. Then she moved to the other thigh and did the same. I'm so wet already from her doing all this.

She pulled my panties off and sits up and throws it to me and then disappears again under the sheets.
I felt her use her tongue over my slit then played with my clit. She had me moving a lot already just by her tongue. I brought my hands down to her head and pushed her more against me. My hips kept lifting off the bed and moans filled through my whole room. Then I felt her dip her fingers in me and just a few pumps later I came.

She didn't stop. She slowly brought her tongue in me and did some magic down there making me reach another orgasm already.

Then I felt her drag both hands softly on my waist then to my stomach. She started kissing me on my stomach as a tease till she started to please me even more. She inserted her fingers again and this time went as deep as she could possibly go with her fingers and I'm a moaning mess.

"Leah oh my- fuck" I sighed out and bit my lip. This had me shaking. She's getting better every time.

After a few rounds we were making out again. While we did she dipped her fingers in me again. She let go of my lips and kisses onto my jawline while still touching me. "I love you" she whispered. I didn't answer cause I was close and I was just focused on that.

She added another finger in me. I started to arch my back and hold onto Leah tight. "Fuck"I hissed and few seconds later I reached another one. Leah was giggling a bit. "You look so cute" she says as I'm here trying to catch my breath. I watch her pull her fingers out then bring it to her mouth and suck on it.

"Don't look at me like that" she says to me. I had kind of a mad bitch face that I was giving her. I was annoyed how she got me so weak like that.

I pushed both of her arms down and crashed my lips into hers and she smiles, I felt her smile. "I don't know how you do it..but I love you" I say to her. Now it was my turn to give it to her. It turned out to be an amazing first time as girlfriends