18

Jens pov

Here we go again with me being confused. She's sober this time though but kissing me? I'm lowkey melting.
We continue to kiss and she kept leaning in and I end up slowly falling onto my back and she's on top. Her lips are amazing. She kisses like she knows how I want to be kissed and again I'm totally out of the fact that she's my bestfriend.
She pulls back and looks at me as her hair hands down on the side of my face.
I make this face showing I kind of wanted more but I didn't wanna say that cause she'll think I'm weird. But she's the one who kissed me! Fuck.

I bit my lip and it was just silent. Seconds later I hear my phone ding about three times meaning I got three texts. I reached for my phone but Leah stopped me. "I-I...why?" I whisper

"It's probably reina."

"Exactly so lemme-"

"Did this kiss not mean anything to you?" She starts getting bold and looks at me straight into my eyes. I honestly don't know what's happening but I also like it. "Leah I-"
"Just-.. Shut up for a minute damn" I shut my mouth and smile a bit but what is she trying to do? I couldn't help but eye her body but that was an automatic thing. I didn't do that on purpose for her sake. "That's better" she says and kisses me again for a bit then moved her lips to my skin. "Oh god" I whisper. Neck kisses get me weak. What is she doing to me. I felt her lips slowly making its way down my neck. Then she paused and sucked into it harshly causing me to let out a small moan and I felt her smile and kept going. Shit that was hot.

Things did escalate and I was able to get her pants off. She's on her back now cause I decided to take control. She was the weak one. I slowly move my hand down till I get to her panties. I rubbed slowly but didn't look into her eyes. I just watched my hand as I rubbed. Then I moved my whole body down and pulled off her panties. I saw goosebumps shoot through jer skin already. Everything was just quiet though. No sounds at all. I have dreamt about this before in the past..now it's real.

She took a deep breath. I drag my fingers along her thighs and pull her a bit closer to me afterwards. Then I bring my head down and went straight to teasing her with my tongue. I finally look up and make eye contact with her and I stuck my tongue in her slowly. Her mouth slowly opens as she looks down at me. I use my tongue and do some work then I pulled it out and used it to play with her clit. "Ohh...fuck." Hearing that gave me chills. I did that for a while. She started moving around reacting to my tongue. It wasn't as quiet in here anymore. Her moans are so much cuter than reinas....I mean hers are cute but Leah is on a whole other level cause I find her so hot. I mean I find reina hot but I- I mean well I love her more because of her personality. I love Leah because she's super hot plus I loooove her personality.
-
Leah's pov

"Fuck" I hiss grabbing onto jen while jen fingers me like there's no tomorrow. She's really good at this I'm so turned on. My breathing started getting shaky as she placed her tongue onto my clit and played with it while fingering me. That kept going on till I came and she took her fingers out and looked up at me licking her fingers slowly in a teasy way..damn...she satisfied me well. I haven't had sex that I'd actually enjoy in so long till now. That was honestly amazing. It was a quiet session..then it got intense which turned me on even more.

Now I wanted to go down on her but I'm scared I won't do it right. But here I go.

We started to make out and I slowly switched places with her having her on her back and now I'm on top kissing her. She still has her jeans on but it was already unbuttoned. I kept kissing her and slowly drag my hands down her stomach to her panties under her jeans and she was wet. I started to rub her and she was quiet for a bit after our lips separated. I just looked at her into her eyes but she slowly threw her head back. My fingers made its way under her panties to her bare pussy and slid them in her causing her to moan a bit. I don't know what I'm doing but this seems fun. I'm doing it fast just incase because I've never done this and I don't wanna leave a bad first impression..
But Why am I acting like this is going to be a usual thing ?
-

We're laying on her couch both half naked. We are both still in a bra. I wasn't ready for revealing my boobs even though I literally let her eat me out.

"I'm getting cold" she says softly and I don't answer. I'm trying to process this. I don't regret it but if I keep thinking about this I'll regret it. "C-can we go upstairs?" She asks shyly. It was cute.
"Yeah" I respond and she gets up and takes my hand making me follow her up. Her huge ass is right in front of my face.

We get to her room and she goes through her drawers. I watch her but didn't know what to do. She gave me some pjs to wear and she put some on herself too. I was confused but okay. She went on her bed and I did the same and we both went under the sheets. It was quiet again.

"Anyways..that..that was nice"

"Yeah.."

"Um...well I made us wear pjs cause it'll be weird sleeping in my bed together naked" she said "Really?" I giggled. She turned to her side and looked at me "I-well..I know we just kinda had sex but.."

"Kinda? That was way better than what Andrew would give me" that immediately made jen blush and smile so she looked away. "I'm not that good"

"So why am I still here when I could've just left and driven home?" I say sarcastically "oh stop" she laughs and looks back to me "can't believe we did that"

"Yeah..now lets not talk too much before it starts getting to my head. I'm straight. This isn't normal for me"

Jen rose her brow at me "straight? You? The girl who just gave me nice orgasms in my own house? Okay"

"N-no I mean..." I sigh. I don't know what to say. I'm not gay. I guess I'm not straight? Maybe I just loved how I felt tonight cause I've been needing some after a long time and coincidently I ended up getting some better than the way Andrew would and it happened to be jen..