58

Jens pov

"Wake up baby!" I said annoying the shit out of Leah in bed

"Wha-what?" She groaned "it's the last day of moving my shit here! Then we finalize everything with selling the house and I'm officially your new roommate!"

"You're more than just a roommate silly" she said with her tired sleepy voice.

"You're right. Now wake up!"

"Give me five minutes"

"No Leah the truck! We have to return it today or else we pay extra and I'm not tryna pay extra just cause your ass couldn't wake up"

"Babe..five. Minutes."

I rolled my eyes and went on top of her hovering over her body and leaned down to start leaving kisses all over her neck.

"Mmm..stop"

"No" I say and keep going. I got lower to her chest and pulled down her tank top from above her boobs revealing them

I started to play with her nipples using my tongue just to tease. "Jen I-..mmm..sto-" she doesn't finish her sentence the second her nipple hardened. I smiled looking up at her and used my teeth to tug on it gently. Throughout our whole relationship we slowly..really slowly got freakier as time passed by and now I don't think anyone could compare to what she gives to me or what I give to her from what I've experienced. I've taught her so well too. From being straight to being gay for me. That's a whole journey.

"Mmmfuck..okay fine" she says and opens her eyes looking down at me with those eyes. So intimidating. They're not even fully open but she has the hottest smirk on my face it's too bad I'm not actually gonna have sex with her right now.

Later that day after everything was done we were on our way to have lunch with her mother. Funny thing is we haven't actually officially told her we are together..and moving in. I mean she knows something is up between us but she doesn't know we are official now. So this is gonna be pressuring especially for Leah. She was too scared to tell her but now that we are this far into it we have to.

We got to the restaurant and it was a long wait since we didn't reserve so me and Leah waited outside standing by the wall facing each other. We had to wait for her mom to get here anyways. She's a bit late.

"Jen I don't know how this will go"

"Baby she loves and supports you so much I know for sure she'll be happy for you. For us! She loves me like I'm her daughter too!"

"That's weird then it'll be like sisters dating each other"

"Well wouldn't I be her daughter in law if we got married?" I say and tilt my head while holding her hand and smile. "Married?" She asks and smiles "Yeah..and become like..family" thinking about that gives me butterflies.

"Well yeah..you'll be her daughter in law if we ever get married..but we aren't sisters"

"Yeah..exactly" I giggle and I realized I was staring at her lips. "Would you be willing to get married..you know..if that time ever comes?"

"It seems like you're asking me to marry you now"

"No haha..I mean like- say you were in love with some girl..as much as we are now..if she ever asked you to marry her..would you? Are you comfortable to?"

"Okay but..Why would I marry someone who isn't you?"

My heart.. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. That took a turn. What is this feeling I'm having inside me now? Wow. That surprised me a whole lot. Oh my gosh I love her so much.

She was watching how I reacted and I probably look dumb right now covering my face and smiling like an idiot.

"What?" She asks me and giggles. I look up at her and pout but smile but pout..if that makes sense.

"Oh my gosh you're crying again" she says and comes closer to me wiping my tears off. Then I leaned in and kissed her hard. I'm so in love..I don't know how but I am. She makes me sooo happy. I don't care if we make out in public. I love her too much to even care what others say.

"Hmm.. I think you deserve sex tonight" I whispered against her lips. "Just cause I said I wouldn't marry anyone but you?" "Mhmm..thanks for making me feel so..happy.." I say and kiss her again "..and making me feel like I'm beautiful...and just being the best girlfriend..ever"

"Ahem.." i heard. I let go of Leah and freeze. Then turn to my left.

"Oh heyyy" I say nervously and Leah's Mom was crossing her arms looking at us. "Um- hi Mom...how much did you hear?"

"Enough to know you two are hooking up tonight"

"Oh- I-..sorry" I say and back off of Leah. Fuck. Well I guess that was an easier way to tell her.