sleepless (x)

warnings: smut.
Rems P.O.V

I walked into Y/N's room, it was late and dark. I had gotten back from tour a week early after a small issue occurred, I didn't tell her though.
There was a lot of things I wasn't telling her.
Like the fact that I had a crush on her, my best friend of 5 years, or that the reason I got off tour early was because I couldn't take it, as of recently I had been developing stronger feelings for her, urges I needed to oblige. And being away from her only made it worse.

The best part: I knew she liked me too, she wouldn't know that I knew, but I did.

She was sleeping, breathing calmly, once my eyes adjusted I could see her outline. A faint blue tint from her window soaked the room.
Her slim figure outlined under the sheets, the arch of her back, her long legs, perfect ass, it was a sight for sore eyes, but I felt myself grow a knot in my stomach when I saw her just-covered enough bare- chest.
The sheets were just high enough to not expose her full breast, but as she was sleeping on her side; her breasts pressed together revealing quite a bit of cleavage.

I made sure the door behind me was closed, I was telling her how I felt tonight and because I knew she felt the same, I knew this would most likely end well. As quietly as I closed the door her soft, sleepy voice still cut through the air.
"Remmy?" She still had her eyes closed and she pulled up the sheets to cover her chest a bit more.
"How'd you know?" I asked with a smile.
"I know everything." She stated matter of factly.
I nodded in understanding.

There was the attitude I know and loved.

Her heavy eyelids fluttered open and I saw her irises find me. She sat up a bit and held the sheets to her chest.
"What are you doing back from tour so early?"
Her soft lips asked me. "Do you want me to go back?" I replied, teasing her
"No!" Her voice was quiet but her answer was stern.
She moved her legs and that was an invitation to sit, so I obliged.
"So how are you??" She asked.
I loved it, how she didn't care I was here even at three am. I knew that if anyone else woke her from her sleep, she would be pissed. But she was happy to see me, I made an exception.
"Cut it Y/N" my voice dropped, and my smirk grew. "We both know why I'm here." Although we were the only ones home, my voice was still quiet.
Her eyes darkened a shade, she was smart, she'd figure it out. Her eyebrow raised, she looked me up and down suspiciously. "I missed you." Her voice was a bit more flat, she knew I was teasing, she teased back.
"I don't even get a hug." I scoffed jokingly. We knew that if she gave me a hug her blanket would fall from her chest.
Her eyes narrowed and she bit her lip. "Is that a dare, Remington?"
I couldn't take it anymore. I crawled on-top of her and pinned her down her chest still covered, but I held down her arms above her head so she couldn't fix it, or hold it from me moving it.
She glared at me, her eyes wide, filled with fear, passion, and shock.
"Rem-" She warned me. I brought my lips to her ear "What? We both know you want me." I felt her tense beneath me. "It's good to know the feeling is mutual." I whispered. She tried to tug her wrists from my grip.
I only used one hand to hold them both in place now, she knew she couldn't match my strength but she kept trying.
With my free hand I pushed a few hairs behind her ear, exposing her neck. She wasn't trying very hard, and if she wanted to stop me, she would've already.
"am I too much?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

I traced my fingers gently down her jaw, neck collarbone and down to the sheet.
Her breath hitched, and she shivered lightly.
Her eyes filled up with slight fear, this was power over her I always had, but never used.
She said nothing, her irises looked into mine waiting for my next move, so I delivered. I crashed my lips onto hers and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back hungrily. I kissed her long and hard and when I pulled away she had to take a deep breath. Her eyelids fluttered, her lips still slightly parted. I had waited so long to do that.
She smiled. "Don't be such a tease." She spoke so I let her wrists go, but to my surprise she didn't fix the sheet, but she placed her hands around my neck and kissed me again. She took my hand and placed it on her right breast. She held it there for a second before running her hands through my wild black hair, I massaged her tit as I left kisses on her neck, she moaned quietly.

"You are something else aren't you?" I spoke in awe of her, sucking on her skin. I placed kisses below her ear and she moaned again. I took her nipple between my two fingers and gently rolled it. She breathed out a sigh of pleasure.
I left kisses down her neck and chest until I reached her other breast. I didn't hesitate to pull the sheet down and expose her skin. I licked and sucked on her nipple as I played with the other. I left small kitten licks on her nipples as she moaned quietly. She grinded her hips against me, and I bit down gently. She gasped. Her back arched and I moved the sheet more to kiss down her stomach. She was wearing a pair of black Calvin's, I looked up at her innocently before sliding them down her thighs slowly.

I met her core, she was already soaking wet. I licked small stripes on her folds, tasting her sweet. She moaned and whimpered at my touch.
"Fuck Rem- " I cut her off by sticking my tongue deep inside her. She let out a loud moan that made me get hard. I worked my tongue around inside her as she gripped the sheets. I placed my hands on her thighs to hold her down.
I licked her clean and with every motion I felt her shudder, she breathlessly repeated my name, calling for more, so I placed a finger inside working my tongue with it, she arched her back and whimpered. I sucked her while I pumped another finger in and out of her. She rolled her hips onto my fingers as I pushed them inside of her. She was so hot as my name left her lips repeatedly. "Please Rem-" she begged me, her voice weak. My lips left her but my fingers didn't. I came closer to her still pumping my fingers. Curling them upward, causing her to moan. She was a mess, "yes y/n?" I teased with a smirk.
"P-please- Ah- ah, f-Fuck." Her lips trembled to speak the words.
"What is it baby? Spit it out" I grinned knowing I was pleasuring her so much that she couldn't even speak.
"F-Fuck, I need y-you." She begged me.
"Need me to what?" I teased pumping my fingers faster. "Ah-a-ah, Fuck m-me. P-please." She finally managed. I pulled my fingers out of her. Licking them clean. She breathed heavily.
"I didn't quite get that." I smirked, I was killing her, teasing her.

She gripped my t-shirt in her hands and pulled me close. "I want you to fuck me." She growled between gritted teeth. I felt my cock throb in my jeans. "Fuck me so hard, I won't be able to walk." Her voice was stern, and I was more than glad to oblige. I pulled my t-shirt over my head, her eyes trained my toned, tattooed body her breath hitched. I unbuckled my jeans and kicked them off. I made her needy, but I was needy too, I had wanted this for so long. Y/N crawled up to me and pulled down my boxers. My erection was free, red and leaking pre cum. She unconsciously licked her soft pink lips and that sent me over the edge. I pushed her down furiously.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this." I growled lowly. "How many times I've wanted to do... so many things to you." My voice was in her ear and I felt all her muscles stiffen. I lined up with her entrance, she whispered in my ear.
"Good to know the feeling is mutual." She purposely repeated my words from earlier. Almost as soon as she finished her sentence, I slammed into her, she let out a sob full of pain and pleasure, gripping my back and resting her head on my shoulder. Her nails dug into my back roughly.
she didn't want to walk, she wouldn't walk.
I started with a slow pace once she was okay, but I picked up quickly, letting her skin meet mine furiously. Her breasts bounced lightly as I thrusted into her quick and fast.
With each thrust she let out quiet breaths.
"I want to hear your pretty little moans." I growled.
I hit a spot inside of her which made her moan loud and clear the beautiful sounds filled the room, I bit my lip hard and focused on not letting the sound alone make me cum. She was so tight and wet, I groaned when I slammed into her again. Reaching deep inside her hitting her g-spot. She whimpered and moaned as I hit it repeatedly. I began going so hard that the bed began making sounds when it hit the wall. I rested my head in the crook of her neck and grinded into her, her mouth formed a small "o"
"R-Rem. I'm g-gonna-" her own moans cut her off.
I watched her, as she gripped me, and let the pleasure take over her body.
Her walls tightened around me and I moaned, she released around me as I followed, we rode out our high.

I pulled out and she was breathing heavily.
I could tell she was weak, her legs shook and her lip trembling, I fucked her really hard. I pulled her to my chest. I was weak too, that was the best sex I'd ever had.
She kissed my lips carefully but I deepened it and slipped my tongue in massaging hers with my own. I sucked her tongue and she moaned into my mouth. She pulled away and blushed.
"Remington I-" "sshh." I placed a finger to her lips. Just wanting to look at her. A deep blush spread across her face,
"I love you." She spoke. "I love you too." I smiled. Holding her to me as we fell asleep.