submissive

warnings: forward, suggestive.

I sat at my table at lunch, not really eating, or even really thinking,
Just watching.
I watched him, -not to be creepy, just out of curiosity I guess, for weeks he had been killing me, winking at me, smirking whenever he saw me, he was teasing me.

Remington Leith Kropp.

You might not have been every girls type, with your impossibly dark hair and clothes like mine, your leather jacket and skateboard weren't in every girl's 'dream guy list' but no girl could deny, you were hot as fuck.
And you knew it.

Don't know why you were singling me out though, not like I was anything special. Other girls- and maybe even some guys were beginning to catch on to the 'looks' you gave me.
Are you just playing a cruel joke? Who knows? But I did know that some of the girls in this school wanted me dead, out of jealousy.
~

We had English together, I know he knew my name, but what could he possibly want from me? it ate away at me. I felt my muscles surge and I pushed myself up from my seat, and like he knew I was standing his head turned to look at me, his dark irises meeting mine, his wild spiked black hair unmistakably defined him, he casually stood up and began walking out of the cafeteria, smiling at me before doing so, unnoticed by his friends, as I left mine.
I followed him out, as to not look suspicious we both walked casually.

When I exited the doors of the cafeteria, I saw him turn left, I followed, determined to know why he was torturing me.
I felt this surge of confidence run through me, as my feet pulled me toward his direction. He turned right after going down a long hallway, and I turned to walk straight down that same hall, when  a strong hand secured itself around my bicep and I was quickly tugged into a small storage closet.
The door was closed behind me as I was pressed up against it in the dark confined space.

There was no doubt in telling who was in front of me right now though. My eyes adjusted to the dark atmosphere and I saw his perfect face.
"Why are you following me love?" He asked me, a smirk was heard in his voice.
I was angry he was teasing me so much.
I glared up at him.
"I'd like to know why you're acting the way you do around me. Because if this is some joke, I'd like you to fuck off.- Is it funny to pick the most isolated girl and tease her?" I raised an eyebrow and let a small smile fall to my lips, I could finally tell him how I felt for months on end, face to face, with no cameras.

He looked taken back, but his perfect pink lips curled into a smirk that still managed to make my heart flip, "actually- y/n- I think you're hot as hell, I may not know much about you, but I'd sure as hell like to."

I ran my tongue along my teeth in disbelief and he quirked an eyebrow. "You're smart, funny, beautiful, talented-, I know you feel something for me too, otherwise we wouldn't be here."
I let my head fall, a blush rose to my cheeks.
"I-I uh- I-m sorry I snapped.." I was embarrassed and extremely nervous now. He placed two gentle fingers under my chin and made me look at him, he studied my face, he was dangerously close to me now, and honestly I was scared.

"Don't be so submissive darling, you clearly take what you want when you want it-" He was referring to me hunting him down and questioning him. "-Why stop now?" He asked me, he was right, if we both felt the same way, why wasn't I doing something, but the answer was a little more complicated, I was scared of him, I'd never had this interaction before, I was scared of what would happen after this, what all the other girls would say.

"Maybe you just need a little motivation.." He whispered, his voice was quiet in my ear sending shivers down my spine, he was careful and wouldn't dare do anything I didn't want, but he placed gentle kisses under my ear and onto my neck. I let out a small breath of pleasure, he looked at me, and I placed my hands around the back of his neck and pulled him in, crashing my lips onto his, into which he did not hesitate to kiss me back, pushing me up against the door even more.

"I wondered how long it would take you to catch on." His voice growled. "You were just too pussy to take a risk." I fired at him, he attached his lips to mine again. "Feisty. I like it." He smirked.
"Try, angry?" I corrected him. Kissing him yet again.
I was angry he teased me for so long and angry at myself for not doing anything about it sooner.
This douche bag had me wrapped around his damn finger, and I was okay with it.
I broke the kiss for air, my face was flushed and our lips were red and flustered.
"We should go get coffee." He stated.
"Right now?" I asked him, we still had half a day of school to get through.
"Yeah." He answered simply, I nodded in agreement.
He opened the door and pulled me out, we walked hand in hand, closing the door behind us, his brother Emerson stood dumbfounded with his mouth wide, leaning against the wall talking on his phone.
I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.
His shocked expression turned into a smirk and shook his head at Remington.

We walked hand in hand through the cafeteria causing girls to stare me down as we left to get coffee.