recovered

Warnings: physical pain
You guys are too supportive, I don't deserve you. I'm here for you just as much as you are for me.
_______________________________

I watched the crowd from side stage, smiling faces that radiated positive energy that the boys absorbed like sponges. The final song had ended, cheering burst through the room, shaking my bones in the best way. Dan ran off stage and ran right by me, that was odd. Sebastian grabbed Remington and helped him waddle over to me. Rem smiled at the audience, but as soon as they couldn't see him, his face changed almost instantly, his right leg was weak.
I saw Emerson toss his drumsticks to the crowd, blow them all a kiss and rush over to Rem.

I did the same. Remington's face was pale, his eyebrows furrowed in pain, and his lip turning white from the pressure his teeth put on it. "What happened?!" I demanded. "I think Rem dislocated his knee or something." Sebastian said, Emerson laughed a little- but quickly apologized. Dan, Luis and Stephanie came running over. "How'd you manage that?" Luis asked. Rem groaned. "Fuck if I know." He said. "A-ah fuck." He hissed lowly and Sebastian and Emerson helped him sit down. "I think I was just dancing and fell, my leg definitely shouldn't have gone that way." Rem growled, I saw a tear fall from his face, he was in a lot of pain. he wiped his face quickly, clenching his jaw. My heart ached for him.

"Should we take him to the hospital?" Sebastian asked, Stephanie held his hand. "No!" Rem called out. "I'm gonna put it back." Dan announced. "Like hell you will." Remington growled. Dan walked over to him. "Don't fucking touch me Curcio." Remington warned him a low rumble to his voice that frightened me. Dan laughed loudly.

"Can I feel where it is?- I'll be gentle." I spoke softly to Rem. He gave me a skeptical look, but another shooting pain went through him when he moved a little. "Luis can you get me some ibuprofen?" I asked him with a soft smile, he nodded and zoomed away.

Rem nodded with gritted teeth. I knelt down by him and held his hand. "You're okay, you're okay." I told him. And his jaw clenched. I carefully let my fingers run up and down his leg, his kneecap was not where it was supposed to be. I shuddered at the feeling. "Straighten it as much as you can love." I asked him and Rem tried hissing in pain. "Point your toes up for me." I said placing an ever so careful hand in his calf. Luis came running back and I looked up at Rem, "you gotta be more careful" I told him with a soft voice. He pressed me a half smile. "Yeah I kn-FUCK" he practically yelled out as I suddenly pushed it back into place, feeling and hearing a slight pop. "AAAH!" everyone collectively yelled.
"AW- FUCK YOU- OW FUCK ME." Rem cursed and groaned.

I cringed as he yelled out, Emerson got squeamish and ran away. Sebastian, Dan, Luis and Stephanie laughed aloud. Stephanie parting his shoulder and kissing his cheek reassuringly then leaving to go get Emerson.
I took the ibuprofen from Luis with a thanks. I looked at the meds in my hand, grabbed my water bottle and sat beside Rem. "I'm sorry." I told him. "It's okay." He breathed. I held the hand of meds up to his face, he blinked and let me put them in his mouth. I then put the water bottle up to his flushed lips, he took it from me. He took the medication and looked at me with wet lips, "thankyou." He said.

"How long will take till he's fixed?" Dan asked me with arms crossed. "I'm no doctor, but my guess is atleast 4-5 weeks until he's completely recovered". Rem laughed a little. "That's not gonna work." He said. "You know the most out of us, would you mind taking care of him for the night? I don't even know in the slightest how to help him." Sebastian asked me, he put a hand on my shoulder, I could see worry on his face. "Yeah of course. You can crash with me." I looked back at Rem, he ran a stressed hand through his hair, but pressed me a smile. "Thankyou. I owe you one." He told me. "I do too." Sebastian said. "Don't worry about it. Help me help him up." I said, and Dan helped me pull Rem to stand. He helped me waddle him to my car. And said goodnight

"You've got two days of break, you'll feel much better by then. But for the next couple of weeks, you might have to sit, or do a lot more fist pumping while performing." I told Remmy. He laughed. I drove to the nearby hotel I stayed at.
I ran out to his side of the car, before he tried to get out himself. I grabbed his arm and put it around his shoulders, encouraging to put more of his weight onto me.

I helped him slowly to my room and made him sit down. He looked eternally thankful. "I owe you my all" he looked at me. I just laughed. "It happens sometimes- you're lucky I know how to help you." I smiled and he nodded in awe. "You took two 400 ibu about half an hour ago, they should kick in any minute now, and you'll sleep like the dead." I said. And he grinned.

"I wanna see how bad it is, think you can stand?" I asked him and he shrugged. "You should know, you're the one who pushed it back." He said. "Yeah sorry about that- it could happen on its own, but if it didn't, you'd need surgery." I told him and he nodded in understanding. I offered my hands as I stood in front of him.

He pushed himself up from the bed putting all his weight onto his left. He slowly shifted onto his right and groaned a little with a certain amount of impact. He put his hands in mine just in case his leg gave out and he fell completely. "Try bending it." I said, and he turned his leg back a certain way and his mouth fell open and his chest tensed. "Christ." He breathed. He stumbled forward, but I caught him. "Okayokay. You're done, lie down, take it easy." I told him and he pressed me a thankful smile.

I dug through the mini fridge of the hotel and put some ice in the bags that the tiny free soaps came in.
"It's gonna be bruised like hell tomorrow." I told him, laying down beside him. He laughed through his nose. "I think the meds are kicking in." He said closing his eyes for a few seconds. I put the ice on his knee over his jeans. "Try and keep that there for as long as you can. But try and sleep." I said covering him with blankets, as well as myself.

"Thankyou Y/N, I love you." He said. I turned off the light.
"I love you too Remington." I said and he looked at me, placing a careful kiss on my lips, before we both fell asleep.