bbf

Warnings: none, suggestive.
brothers best friend. I feel like I'm not doing my job as a fanfic writer if I don't have one of these in here, I'll try and make it cool, and hip as the kids say.
Also we're #1 in the Emerson Barrett tag so thankyou
love you xx
__________________________________

my brother had told me before hand that Remington was coming over later today, and it was all I could think about, he made me nervous- of course Rem made me nervous. He was hot as fuck. I tended to distance myself when he came over so I wouldn't drool over him, my brother Jason would make fun of me.
I'd come home from work at about three, had a shower and was in only my undergarments, looking at my closet deciding what I was gonna wear.

I danced in my black underwear and dark lace bra as some older sleeping with sirens song played on my phone.

I pushed some clothes out of the way to grab a sweatshirt humming the words to the song, I felt off, something in my peripheral. a presence in the corner of my eye.

Remington stood in my now open doorway with his arms crossed, leaning against the frame, a smirk on his face. I gasped and grabbed the sweatshirt to cover my body. "Rem- Hi." I breathed, my face clearly pink.
"Hey babe, Jay and I are going out for food, wanna come?" He asked me, smirking like he devil, taking glances at my body making me all the more nervous.
"Sure, gimme five." I said quickly, flustered.
He closed the door and left. I let the biggest breath fall from me, my chest falling dramatically. "Oh my god." I breathed. Pulling the light grey hoodie over my body, sliding on some shorts and socks that were mismatched, I grabbed my phone and went down stairs.
My brother was standing at the door waiting. Rem walked over to him, they spoke about something involving Emerson.

"Good?" Jay asked me, I nodded and Rem winked at me. Jay locked the door behind us as I walked with Rem to the car. "How long were you there?" I whispered, "only a few seconds before you saw me, sorry I scared you. I did knock." He said quietly. Damn sleeping with sirens, I couldn't hear Rem knocking over the banger I was playing.

I got in the back as My brother got in driver, Rem getting in passenger. Remington plugged in his phone to the aux and played a sleeping with sirens song from the same album I was just listening to.
My face flashed pink.

He glanced back at me with a smile. We drove to the supermarket and Rem helped me out of the car, he held my hand as we walked into the store- swinging our arms between us. Jason gave me a small smirk, a knowing look but I just ignored him. The warmth of Remington's hand around mine was enough to make me weak in the knees.
"Wow there's like no one here, i have to go get stuff for my shoes, so I'll meet you in the juice isle or something." Jason said before taking off.
Remington nodded and let go of my hand draping his arm around my shoulders.
"Yknow your socks don't match right?" He said looking down the isles. "I was flustered, wasn't too worried about the colour." I told him.
"Did I fluster you?" He asked sticking out his bottom lip in a joking pout.
I arched a brow at him. "I really didn't mean to scare you, it was what I was trying not to do." He shrugged. "And you're hot. So I guess I was staring." He said blandly. I practically tripped. "Me? Hot? Please. Everything you do makes me drool." I blurted out, immediately covering my mouth.
Remingtons mouth fell slightly, but it curled up into a smirk.

There was barely anyone in the store, and suddenly he dragged me into an isle and pushed me up against the wall behind a stand of soup. He pushed his lips onto mine and I kissed him back immediately. His smile broke our kiss and I practically fell into him because of weak nerves, my knees were wobbly and my face was definitely red.

"Wow" I breathed and he laughed a little "Yeah really." He ran a hand through his hair,

Like the sizzle of fireworks going out I took a deep breath. That was the most amazing, yet unexpected kiss I'd ever had. "You're brothers gonna kill me." He said, I put a finger to his lips.
"What he doesn't know can't hurt him, let's go find some juice."