stuck

Warnings: aggression, suggestive
THIS IS A STORY NOW THANKS TO MY LOVELY AND TALENTED FRIEND Dat_chick_who_writes GO CHECK IT OUT BC ITS AMAZING AND SHE DESERVES IT.

"You two need to go for a fucking walk together, talk out your shit because I'm not dealing with your arguing anymore." Sebastian threw his arms in the air Emerson had one hand on his head and the other across his chest. We had been calling each other names for the past hour. Remington and I glared at each other.

We had never gotten along, and I wasn't too sure how it started, but we never clicked right and were always distant, but recently we were getting more aggressive and the room was charged with negative energy whenever we were together. Which sucked because I couldn't hangout with the other two without him being there.

"We're not five, go for a walk? Are you fucked?" Remington shot. Him and I both looked at each other in agreement for the first time and then at the other two brothers. Emerson huffed and went into the prop box he dug around for a few minutes.
"I love the both of you, and you two have a lot in common you're both just too immature to start over and figure this shit out." Sebastian rubbed his head.

Emerson pulled out a pair of handcuffs they were gonna use for a music video but never did. Remington and I both began protesting- but against the other two; we were no use. Before we knew it Remington and I were cuffed together. "Get the hell out of here, you have two hours until you can come back here- unless you figure it out before then." Emerson shook his head dangling the keys. He put them in his pocket.

I ran my tongue along my teeth. Remington flipped them both off and my wrist was tugged upwards.
"Let's just fuckin go. I cant decide which of you three in the most mad at right now." He growled. I narrowed my eyes at him "you really are a piece of fuckin work aren't you-" I was tugged outside before I could finish my sentence. "Ow." I whined.

I finally gave in and caught up to his demanding speed. "If we're doing this together can you at least tell me where we're going?" Remington slowed down and I was eternally thankful. He almost looked sorry. He didn't say anything though. The metal cuffed my wrist in a painful way. I wasn't gonna lie, he was attractive, fuck- he was hot as hell. "I can't believe they did this." I snarled and I rubbed my wrist that was already starting to get sore. It was really dark out and walking down the street in silence with him I began to feel guilty.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled under my breath. I wasn't so sure he heard me. "What did you just say?" He asked me, it sounded condescending, not that that was new. "I-I said I was sorry." I repeated, a little bit of fear in my voice. "Oh." He mumbled. I let my head fall. We were silent for another few moments. "I'm sorry too." He breathed and I almost tripped. He put his other hand out to catch me and my heart almost stopped. We stopped walking, was he just gonna help me? Did I really just get an apology?
He knew what was going on in my head and he said something that made me remember why we were stuck like this in the first place. "If you trip. I'm falling down too." He said and I rolled my eyes and began walking again. He stumbled to catch up to me. We walked far enough apart that our arms were pulled and our wrists hurt.

I rubbed my wrist and looked at my feet. I was embarrassed, scared, hurt, confused. I hated this. Or did I?
"What Sebastian said about us having a lot in common, what do you think he meant??" I asked him, and he shrugged. "I can't see it. I mean we're both pretty hot." He said with a small laugh. "Did you just call me hot?" I looked at him. "I did. Problem?" He arched his eyebrow at me. I just shook my head. "I guess you are pretty hot." I shrugged and he coughed on the air he was breathing. We both naturally began walking closer together so our wrists weren't as strained. I had a proud smirk on my face as he looked at me in shock.

"God-how long has it been." I looked at my watch. "23 minutes." I ran a stressed hand through my hair. His knuckles brushed against mine and I let out a defeated sigh. We walked along the dark sidewalk, just taking in our surroundings. "Alright fuck it- I know you're a good person, and I know we're just not on a good start: we butt heads and I'm sorry- you're very talented and I don't give you credit for it. I've seen you with your fans, I know you love them more than you love yourself- and I guess that- I -I've been wrong about what I've said." I blurted out what I had thought about for a long while.

My knuckles touched his as the clink of the chains were the only sound for a few seconds. "I-" he stopped himself, he was thinking of what to say. I left him speechless. He searched for words and I could see him watching our moving feet. He opened his mouth to speak multiple times but said nothing.
Finally he spoke. "I-I- I'm sorry too, I'm absolutely perplexed by what you've said, and some of the things I've said to you have been way out of line, I have seen they way you carry yourself and the way you give yourself to others 100% fully everyday, and I take advantage of that, and I'm sorry. You're truly- an amazingly sweet, talented and beautiful girl Y/N and I'm sorry I'm such an asshole and it honestly my fault we're probably here right now." He said, but not once did he look at me.

My mouth was wide. I stared at him in awe, a small smile fell onto my lips and I shut my mouth.
"Honestly- now, I don't mind being with you." I said and for the first time- he smiled at me.

"Friends?" I asked. "Please?" He asked me. My knuckles touched his again and he suddenly took hold of my hand so the cuff wouldn't pull anymore. My hand was tense at first, but I relaxed and held his back. I felt nervous. "Emerson will unlock us, if we prove that we're friends again, but we do still have an hour." He said and I heard the slight suggestive tone in his voice. "What're you implying kropp?" I dared him.

"If you still don't mind being in my presence- how about we use this to our advantage?" He smirked and held up our interlocked hands and cuffed wrists. My cheeks flashed red.
"I guess that could make this better." I pointed between him and us. A wild smirk crossed his face and he crashed his lips onto mine and I didn't wait to kiss him back. He gripped my hand and started pulling me somewhere.

We definitely went over the one hour we had left
;)