tequila (x)

Warnings: smut, alcohol,

I was going out partying tonight, I had my hair straightened so it fell to the middle of my back. I wore minimal eye makeup around my e/c eyes and a black lipstick on my lips. (Weirdo by Jeffree Star ;))) I wore a tight black dress that was short, but not uncomfortable and made sure there was some boobs showing. But not too much ya know? I'd had a rough couple of weeks and I decided to go out and be a party animal for a few hours. So I went all out.
Little did I know how this was going to go down.

I put on my black pumps and left my apartment it was already 9 pm and I went to a club downtown. I just wanted to dance, try and get rid of some of the stress. I heard loud thudding music before I even got out of my car. Was this for me? Should I go home? I sat in my car and pondered.
"FUCK IT" I yelled and walked into the building. I walked over to the back and ordered a drink.

I was planning on getting drunk, I'd have to call a taxi, but as the music flooded through me I let all my stress melt away. It felt good to not give a fuck.
As I waited for my drink I made eye contact with a man a few seats down. He was really attractive. Hell, he was hot as fuck. His hair was dark and wild. I smiled politely before looking away. I downed my drink then I ordered another two shots. I finished my drinks and looked up to see the bartender handing me another small glass.
"I didn't order anything else?" I scrunched my eyebrows at the man.
"This is from the gentlemen with the crazy hair over there." He looked to where the man I made eye contact with before and I saw him get up and leave.

I didn't even get to say thank you.

I downed the shot and shook my head at the strong taste. I took a deep breath, pushed myself up from my chair and tangled myself in the dancing crowd. I let loose, dancing like no one was watching as the alcohol kicked in. The stress from work and a bad relationship I had broken off had been washed away with dancing and Tequila.

I looked at the balcony of people drinking and laughing, until I made eye contact with the wild haired boy. His lips curled into a small smirk and he began walking down the stairs to the dance floor. I closed my eyes and sang to the music. Feeling the beat shake the floor.

Suddenly two strong arms snaked their way around my waist and I panicked for a moment, they were warm and tanned, and covered in different tattoos, I quickly spun around and recognized the wild haired boy. We continued bopping to the music.
"Thankyou for the drink earlier, I'm Y/N" I yelled over the music. "My pleasure, Remington." He picked up one of my hands and placed a small kiss upon it. I smiled up at him.

The song changed and I started to feel a bit more alive now. I turned around and shook my bum and danced like a child, knowing we were both drunk. Remington put his hands on my hips and stood behind me as we swayed to the beat. I pressed my ass into his lower half, this was so wrong, because I knew nothing about this man, but honestly he was hot and I was drunk.

I felt relaxed and happy but my heart stopped when I heard Remington's low voice in my ear "I knew I was gonna get with you as soon as you walked in" his raspy, seductive tone sent shivers down my spine. I practically melted. "Yeah?" I questioned. "Mhm." He hummed in a matter of fact tone as he started to kiss my neck. I stuttered at his touch. I bit my lip hard to keep in a moan. He must have noticed and laughed lowly. "God you're hot." I blurted out and he laughed again. He gently grabbed my hand and waved us through the crowd and outside.
We walked down the dark street before walking into a hotel, Remington showed the desk lady his key and she smiled as he walked us into the elevator.

As soon as the doors closed Rem didn't hesitate to pin me to the wall. I hadn't done anything like this, so I was terrified. He put his arms on either side of me and kissed me hard but smoothly, I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.
We broke the kiss for air and Rem whispered "you're so beautiful" I longed for someone to touch me and love me, I wanted to be in love I really just wanted to feel something, anything.

We walked into the dark hotel room, and not bothering to find the light switch Rem laid me down on the bed & crawled over top of me hovering over me with a sexy smirk on his face. Fuck me, he was hot. "If you don't want to do this, just tell me." His dark brown eyes were curious.
"I wouldn't be here if I didn't" I whispered. "Was that a threat?" He smirked and I shrugged with a smile, I pulled him down to kiss me again.

His smirk grew and he threw off his shirt as I kicked off my shoes, he littered my face with kisses.
He unzipped my dress as he kicked off his skinny jeans.
I admired his toned body. Chiseled arms, V- Line and toned abs. I let my hands run over his smooth, warm skin. My nails grazing lightly. What was I getting into?

He swooped down and began sucking on my neck, leaving dark hickeys I moaned quietly as my breathing picked up.
"R-Rem." I managed to whisper.
I felt him smile against my skin "shhhh." With one swift hand he unclasped my bra and threw it behind him.
I helped him pull down his boxers and his erection sprung free, Remington groaned quietly so I brought my lips to his in a soft kiss.

He kissed my neck down my chest and stomach he ever so slowly guided off my panties. "Goddamn you looked good in that dress, but you look so much better without it." He growled and I practically whimpered. He ran his hand up my stomach and chest and onto my neck, he gripped it slightly and my lips fell open in a gasp. He positioned himself and slowly pushed himself in I bit my lip hard as the pressure filled my lower half, I adjusted to his size and then nodded meaning he could continue. He let his hand run through my hair.

He started with a slow pace as moans escaped both of our mouths, "Remington" I moaned and he picked up his pace going harder and faster, pushing into me, making the bed frame hit the wall. "Oh-oh god." I whispered,
He kissed my collarbones as his actions got rougher, the feeling inside me was building up. My nails grazed his back harshly, as he lightly bit at the skin on my neck. My head fell back and I gripped him.
I was close, I could tell he was the same because of his sloppy movements. "Oh fuck please." I begged him.
He bit his lip and focused on his movements.

I was a moaning mess. "Rem-m I-I'm gonna-" "Do it babygirl" his low voice sent me over the edge as we both rode out our climaxes. Rem collapsed beside me, our breathing heavy.

"Jesus Christ." He said breathlessly.
"Are you kidding? I won't be able to walk for days." I breathed, he laughed at that.
Rem pulled the covers over us and pulled me into his chest. "Maybe I could carry you to a coffee shop and get to know you some more?" He smiled down at me.

I bit my lip, "I'd like that very much." I whispered before we both fell asleep.