roomie (x)

Warnings: smut
guess who got a new phone biatch? me.It took long enough, but my phone isn't really a priority in my life and all of you were so understanding, I love you 3000.
___________________________

Rem and I split rent, that's all I care about and that's all I know, barely know him. Our schedules are so drastically different I hardly ever see him anyway, so it's not a big deal. It's basically like living alone for half the price, it's awesome.

All of that above, yeah that's a lie.
It's true we share rent and it's true that our schedules are opposites, but everything else, complete bullshit.
Have you seen the kid? He's got as fuck, the total emo boyfriend every girl would want ever since Rodrick from diary of a wimpy kid took form,

(Rodrick ran so Remington could walk)

He casually walks around shirtless all the time, and it drives me mad, he was super chill about it, and the first time I saw- he asked if it was okay, he told me he wouldn't mind changing, but I nonchalantly told him he was fine,
And I think that was the first lie I told him.
"Oh yeah i don't care." I said, and he smiled at me. And when I turned around my face got hot and red and my stomach clenched like I was about to hurl up a swarm of butterflies.
He's all tanned and tattooed and toned and it was almost impossible not to drool over him everytime he did literally anything.

We're talking the quadruple T
Tanned, Tattooed, Toned Threat.

The worst part is, he knows it, he knows he's hot as fuck, but he doesn't flaunt it, he just knows how to get me going, and we've barely been in this apartment for all that long.

"Hey y/n, could you throw me the iced tea Can in the fridge while you're over there?" He asked me nicely, and I did as he said and tossed him the can, he caught it single handedly and I traced my eyes up his forearm, bicep, pec and abs, I probably looked away too fast. No shirt strikes again. "Thanks pretty lady" he told me, I could hear the smirk in his voice. "No prob." I said. "My gig got canceled tonight because of some electrical venue issues, so I'm just gonna chill here if that's cool." He said,
"You live here too. Do what you please." I said walking over to where he was standing to grab my phone,
"What I please eh?" He asked me,
I just arched a brow at him not sure of his game.

He pushed some of my hair behind my ear. "God, you'll be the death of me." He spoke softly, and I think that's when I mentally shit my pants.
I just looked at him, "and whys that?"
"Cause I see you, tryin all hard not stare at me, it's like I'm shiny jewelry, I can tell when you can't take your eyes off me." He crossed his arms across his chest,
And my face flashed pink, I furrowed my brows and broke eye contact, I pretended to look taken back, as if ready to act like he was wrong.
"The only reason I know that, is cause I never take my eyes off you." He smirked and I practically fell over from weak knees.

"Smart boy you are," I told him, "you know, I heard that the best way to break in a new place was to have sex." He said. "Very forward too." I added.
"Something you'll have to get used too I guess." He shrugged.

"This place does feel a little... bland, doesn't it?" I looked at him. I saw his jaw clench, he hooked a finger in the belt loop of my jeans and hugged me towards him. "Thank fuck this gig got canceled huh?" He whispered and I put my hands on his chest, "thank fuck." I repeated and I learned in slowly to place my lips on his, he carefully kissed me back, and I felt my eyes flutter closed and I let him have his way with me. He pushed me up against the wall and began kissing down my neck.
When I grabbed at him to pull him closer he decided to pick me up and carry me into his room, and he laid me on the bed.
In his embrace I felt the safest I'd ever been. I melted at his touch, we began getting more passionate, his touch wasn't as gentle anymore and his heart was slowly picking up speed in his chest. I kissed him again and he slipped his tongue into my mouth and they fought for dominance. He slid his hands up my thighs and wrapped them around his torso. He ever slightly grinded into me, I let out my repressed moans and he seemed to like that. He could do this to me so easily I could already begin to feel a knot in my stomach form and the heat in-between my thighs grew.

My hands ran down his toned chest and abs, my nails lightly grazed his skin. Our breathing picked up as did the ache for him in my chest. I could never get enough of his touch. It made me wonder why this hadn't happened sooner, or why this was even happening to me at all.

He ran his thumb down my lips,"you're so perfect." He whispered. I ran my hands through his hair, he left more marks on my body, these were the only marks that should be made by others, and by the pressure he put on me he definitely wanted people to know I belonged to someone.
I felt weak when he touched me, I was like puddy in his hands, and I think he knew that.. He could do anything he wanted to me right now, and there was no way I could stop him, or want to- for that matter.

He ran his hands down my arms and into my own. He raised them above my head, pinning me down, and just looked at me. Taking in everything about me, in the dark I saw his eyes travel around my features and my skin. He sighed deeply, he seemed frustrated. "What is it?" I asked him I wanted to touch him but his strength was too much for mine.

He shook his head. I batted my eyelashes waiting for his answer, both of our lips were flushed and red. "God.. I- I want to do so many things to you." He whispered lowly. I felt my legs get weak, and I took in a deep breath. He bit his lip and shook his head lightly- Like he was fighting with himself about something.

"I love you." I reassured him, his eyes brightened. "I love you too." He smiled. He laid beside me again and I just looked at him, he was so perfect.. "What's up with you?" I asked, worry in my voice. "I just don't want to rush anything on you." He said moving some hairs behind my ear.

I put my hand on top of his, "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want you." I raised an eyebrow with a smirk, getting on top of him now and I kissed him repeatedly each touch of my lips a reminder as to how much I loved him. I pulled off my shirt and I tried not to drool over his toned arms and chest but probably failed.

He took off my pants and I helped him with his. He flipped me back over roughly with clear intent. "You're so so hot." I awed and he kissed my neck again, rolling his hips into me. I moaned a little louder than before and he smiled against my skin.

he rolled his his into me again. "P-please, f-Fuck." my lips trembled to speak the words.
"What was that baby?" He grinned knowing he was pleasuring me so much that I couldn't even speak.
"F-Fuck, I need y-you." I begged him as he grinded into me through our underwear.
"Need me to what?" He teased, grinding faster. "Ah-a-ah, Fuck m-me. P-please." I finally managed.

"I didn't quite get that." He smirked, he was killing me teasing me.

I gripped his t-shirt in my hands and pulled him close. "I want you to fuck me." I growled between gritted teeth. and He was more than glad to oblige. He pulled off my bra and panties, he pulled down his boxers sliding on a condom."you tell me if you want me to stop." He said.
"I want you." I declared

And he pushed into me, I gripped his back and he rested his  head on my shoulder. My nails dug into his back roughly.

He started with a slow pace once i was okay, but picked up quickly, He thrusted into me quick and fast.
With each thrust I let out quiet breaths.

He hit a spot inside of me which made me moan loud and clear. I bit my lip hard. He groaned when he slammed into me again. Reaching deep inside hitting my g-spot. I whimpered and moaned as he hit it repeatedly.

"R-Rem I'm g-gonna-" my own moans cut me off.
He moaned over and over again.
My walls tightened and He moaned, I released as he followed, we rode out our high.

He pulled out and i was breathing heavily.
He pulled me to his chest. I was weak, that was the best sex I'd ever had.
I kissed his lips carefully but He deepened it and slipped his tongue in and I moaned into his mouth. I pulled away and blushed.

"Rents due Friday." I breathed and he hit me gently, and we both laughed a little.