red

Warnings: suggestive
I've decided not to continue hostage, but if I think of something I may add onto the second part to solve the cliff hanger, love you.
________________________________

I was trying to be helpful, but Remington was teasing me and poking me around. I unloaded some boxes of merch into the venue for Austin. Remington held the door open for me "thank you." I said softly. "thank you" Rem mocked me in a high pitched voice. I spun and glared at him. He smirked, and my stare made Emerson gasp and go "oop" like he knew Rem was in shit. He puckered up his lips and walked sassily, making fun of my dark red lipstick and feminine walk. I took a deep breath and ignored him.

Just little stuff throughout the day that was getting to me. The show wasn't until tomorrow, but we had starting setting up the venue today. He mocked me. Poked my sides or made fun of small things I did. Maybe I was extra embarrassed because I liked him- but my patience was running thin. Austin threw me a clipboard with numbers of shirts on it, to put on the table beside me. I caught it in my hand and put it down. Remington picked it up from the table and wiped at the spot where my hand had been. I rolled my eyes at him. What was his problem?

I moved more boxes in, Remington holding the door open for me as I walked by him- I subconsciously said "thanks Rem." "Thanks Rem." He repeated. "I could call you something else if you want?" I growled at him a little with the quirk of my brow. He smirked knowing he was getting to me.
We walked backstage to make sure all the gear was there. "Like what?" He asked and I took a deep breath. I felt the sass begging to come out- and his smirk was just too hot. "Thanks daddy" I mumbled under my breath.

Time stopped for a second and everything froze. My eyes widened in fear knowing what I said had been out loud. I could swear Rem could hear my heartbeat.
"What did you just say?" His voice was low, I shuddered at the sound of it and swallowed hard. I felt my fingers shake in fear and embarrassment. "N-nothing... I-I said nothing.." I mumbled and with that I sped up and to the door so I could leave the small dark room. I pulled the door handle but it wouldn't open. I look up to see Remington's arm placed flat on the door resisting my movement.

"I'm not gonna ask again.. what did you call me?"

I let my hair fall into my face and my knuckles turn white on the door handle. "...d-daddy." I said in the quietest voice I could- even through we were the only two in the room. "Yeah that's what I thought." Remington growled reaching and locking the door. I turned around but didn't face him.

"Look at me." He spoke and I did as told my eyes darting up to his, and he put his hand on my cheek bringing me into a careful but soon passionate kiss. I felt my heart melt down my skeleton and beat through my whole body.
I put my hand on his and kissed him back carefully. "Rem" I breathed carefully. He used his thumb to turn my chin up slightly- exposing my neck, he began to leave kisses there. I put my hand on his chest to stop him. "What-" I breathed. My face obviously red and flushed.
"Am I too much?" He smirked, I shook my head no. "But you're teasing me, and now- now this?- I don't-" I was confused. "You're cute when your flustered- I'm sorry I couldn't help myself." His voice dropped to a whisper and he kissed my lips again.

My mouth fell open in a sigh of pleasure. I gave into his movements and held him close to me as he kissed me over and over. It was dark in the small room but my eyes adjusted quickly. He grabbed at the fabric of the shirt around my waist tugging me as close to him as he could. I let my hands run up into his hair. His mouth was covered in my lipstick but he didn't seem to care, he wiped the mess he made on my face, cleaning the edge of my bottom lip with his thumb. We could hear people talking just outside the door.

"I'm not finished with you yet." He told me, winking at me before wiping his face and unlocking the door- leaving me in the dark.
I stood dumbfounded, my legs weak and my lips flustered.
"Remington! Are you covered in lipstick?!" I could hear someone yell.

I let the door close with my back pushed to it, my face now red out of embarrassment. "YESSS GET IT!" Another voice I think was Daniels called. I touched the faded red lipstick on my lips as my heart pounded in my chest.