nosy

Warnings: suggestive

SORRY I LIKE DIED, MY PARENTS ARE GOING THROUGH SOME SHIT, A DIVORCE COULD BE ON THE HORIZON ANYWAY MORE GOOD CONTENT

I was sitting on the couch, my knees pulled to my chest, my hair over my face, looking at my phone. The TV was on but I wasn't really paying attention. I could hear my best friend Remington humming some 80s song in the kitchen. I scrolled through my Instagram, memes, aesthetic photos, cute pics of my friends and suddenly, a concert photo of Rem. Shirtless and happy. He was mid scream, all his veins prominent off his muscles, his tattooed skin reflected purple stage lights, he looked hot as hell. I took in a sharp breath, I felt a newly familiar knot in my stomach, something I only recently started getting around Rem.

I coughed and cleared my throat. "You good?" Rem asked looking in my direction. I swallowed hard and blinked away- looking at him. He had his eyebrows raised, he scratched the back of his neck letting me see all the muscles in his arm. I nodded and turned off my phone with a small fumble, he laughed a little, "whatcha lookin at?" He asked putting a dish away, he came and sat right next to me. "Nothin." I blurted. "Your face is pink, what- was it cute?? I wannaaa seee." He poked my side innocently, knowing I was ticklish.
I bit my lip hard and calmed myself down.

"Don't worry about it- gimme the remote." I changed the subject. He grabbed it and came to give it to me but pulled his hand back just before I could grab it. "Show me" he smiled, "it's not even important Rem, you won't get it, stop being so nosy."
"I'm good at being nosy, I wanna know what made you so flushy." He flashed me his teeth and snatched my phone away from my fingertips. I gasped and froze he opened my phone with his fingerprint. I pressed myself to corner of the couch and anticipated the humiliation.

I saw my phone light up and open he processed the information and turned to me with a smug smile on his face . He ran his tongue along his teeth. And I let my sass slip. "Say it." I dared him. "Connect the dots Rem." I rolled my eyes but immediately regretted what I said.
I could see his smile grow. "You like me..." he said. I could feel my face turn pink. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me across the couch towards him he put his hands to my face and pressed his lips to mine quickly. My heart practically stopped. I kissed back carefully, but I pulled away first. Was it a cruel joke?

"I like you too," he said and he smiled at me, I couldn't help the smile from reciprocating, "I won't tease you... yet." He smirked and he pressed his lips to mine again, feeling the sincerity in his words and the fireworks in my chest I pulled him closer, he pushed me down on the couch and kissed me more, he was gentle and careful, and I needed more. He kissed down my neck and across my collarbones. "Emerson's gonna have my head." He mumbled. I moaned a little. "Wha-t?" I breathed and I felt him smile on my skin. "Because I promised him I'd never do this." He said and brought his lips to mine again. He put his hands in mine and held them above my head.

"Do what?" I looked up at him. "Fall in love with you." He answered simply. "He said it would happen eventually, but I just kept trying to repress it and now I'm going to get 'I told you so's' " he shook his head. "Emerson knows?.."

"He's good with that stuff, he knew from the moment we met that I'd probably end up having a crush on you- lucky me- you just so happened to reciprocate." He smiled and I couldn't contain it. I pressed my lips to his forcefully.

"I love you." I breathed when I pulled away.
"I love you."

He picked me up and practically ran into the bedroom with me. "Now about that picture- let's talk about that." He said closing the door behind him and locking it, he left the lights off, the only source came from the moon through the windows. I immediately looked at my hands. "When you said teasing later- I didn't think you meant now." I mumbled. He pressed a small smile. "Tell me how you feel, I wanna know." He said "you really are nosy." I pressed.
He came and kneeled between my legs so now I was looking down at him. "I have every right to be." He growled. I broke eye contact with him, he didn't like that.

He didn't like that he couldn't pin me, pin an answer from me.

He huffed and pushed me down, holding my wrists to the bed. "Remington!" I warned. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way." He arched a brow, and I felt the sass begging to come out again. I furrowed my brows together. "What's the easy way?" I asked. "You just tell me." He said  "then what's the hard way?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "I make you tell me." He smiled and looked down at me sides. "If you tickle me, I'll punch you right out." I threatened. He put both my wrists in one of his, holding down with force, I began trying to lift my legs. "It's just a photo Rem." I began to panic, his free hand moved stray hairs behind my ear.

"Why do you need to embarrass me?!" I cried out, his hand trailed down my sides. "Cause it's cute, and you love me." He smiled deviously, and I finally let it slip, panic made the sass come out. "I think you're hot as hell Rem, that picture set me off, and knowing you were in the room made it worse- I've always thought you were hot, but it's getting worse and if you don't get off me I'm gonna lose it." I growled and he looked taken back. "Damnnn." He breathed. He let me go.

"You think I'm hot?..."
"Well fuck, you're fuming." He said and he tugged me to my feet and kissed me passionately. "Happy now?" I pouted. "Very." He smirked, and I felt it- the knot, the beat, the butterflies.

I reciprocated the smirk