dorm

Warnings: alcohol
some of you just started college/university, and I know it can be busy and stressful, but I'm here if you wanna rant or just tell me about it, it's not all that overwhelming if you just pace yourself and do your reading, I'm in my second year so I'm basically a professional ;). Homesickness is normal and making new friends is scary, but honestly, just be kind and you'll be okay ❤️
Sorry I've been inactive, hope you understand.
_____________________________

"Are you going to the dorm party?" Lily asked me, my eyes darted up to her round blue ones,
Lily is my roommate, we're in the same course. "Oh, I don't know, I'm so tired, I might just do some reading and lay low tonight, maybe next time." I said.
"Y/N," she whined. I shrugged
"You'll meet a whole lot of people, and if you wanna leave earlier, I'll come with you, deal?" She stuck out her hand, I took a deep breath though my nose and shook her hand,
"Okay." I said blandly,
"Yaaaay, boys on residence are way cuter, and we're on the party floor so it's not like we're going far." She kept reasoning, "put on something hot, we're leaving in 15." She said waving her hands around and leaving the room,

She came back not even a minute later though,
"THIS" She said, throwing me a jean skirt. "AND THIS" she called throwing a shirt wrapped in a cardigan at me, it hit me in the head and we both laughed. I zipped the skirt up and as soon as I looked up Lily began applauding. "I'm a stylist." She declared.

"are you sure about this?" I asked her she just raised an eyebrow at me

"are you sure about this?" I asked her she just raised an eyebrow at me. Grabbing my hand.
Her and I talked a little on the way there, having to get louder because of the musics increasing volume with every step we took,
Lily didn't even knock, she just walked in so I followed.
Us both being new. We had everyone's eyes as soon as we walked in.
A pair I caught on to quite quickly were the dark ones of the boy in black with the wild hair in the corner. I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked away with a small smile.

Lily poured me a cup of Smirnoff ice and I began introducing myself to people. "Emerson." A boy smirked at me. "Y/N" I told him. He smiled at me, offering me some of his cigarette, which I politely declined.
"Don't smile her out Em," a voice from behind me said.
The pretty boy with the spiked hair and dark eyes,
"Y/N, my brother." Emerson flicked his eyes over to him.
"Remington" he raised his solo cup. "Y/N" I replied tapping the rim of my cup with his.
He looked me up and down, smirking.

"You live on res?" He asked me.
"Yeah, with her." I pointed at Lily who was talking to a short blonde girl. She raised her eyebrows at me as if suggesting who I was with.
"Do you?" Remington our the cup to his lips pointing at Emerson with a small nod.
"Must be nice rooming with someone you've known for a while." I smiled, Emerson scoffed. I flashed a grin. "You not know anyone?" Remington asked me, looking around.
"No not really." I said. He arched a brow "you know me." He smirked and my heart swooned. "You're right." I glanced at him.

"Who's this pretty little thing?" A boy came stumbling over. I saw Remington roll his eyes.
"Y/N, you?" I asked.
"James." He said, he was clearly drunk.
"Wanna hook up?" He asked me. "No thankyou." I said and Emerson and Remington snickered.
"Why not?" He slurred a little. "Cause I don't know you."  I shrugged and he tapped a finger to his head.
"Good point, catch ya later then." James said and he stumbled away. Once he had wondered off the three of us began cackling. "Oh my god." Emerson breathed. "I needa step out and finish this." He said still laughing, noting his cigarette.

"That was... something." Rem said and he sat on the couch a few feet away from him, motioning for me to come with.
And so I did, sitting beside him.
I could see Lily giving me eyes. The 'oh bitch you better get some' eyes. He smelled like cologne and hairspray and god was it hot.

Remington and I made jokes and drank away, both of us allowing the antisocial in us to be social but in a small form, between just us.
I had said something stupid and he was wiping the tears of laughter from his face.
"Ahaha wow oh my god.. forgive me if this alcohol is kicking in too fast, but you're really really hot." He said laying his head back on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.
My face went pink and I glanced at him. "I'm only slightly intoxicated, but still sober enough to know that you're by far the hottest person in this room right now." I told him, he  hmped like I was still trying to humor him.
I put my lips to his ear so I didn't have to yell over the music or loud voices.

"I wasn't gonna say anything, but do you know how many death stares I've been getting since I sat next to you?" I told him, and his eyes immediately met mine.
"I was thinking the same thing about you."

We both finally kinda glanced around and you could see people meeting our eyes and looking down, like we had caught them. We both giggled to eachother.
"Wanna hook up?" Remington raised his eyebrows at me.
"Yeah sure." I said and he looked taken back. "Woah really!?" He said.
"Yeah. Like you said. I know you." I laughed. Almost spilling my drink. His teeth flashed in his wide smile.
He picked me up and carried me out of the room.
Lily played it cool but gave me the "text me" gesture. I gave her a thumbs up before focusing back on Remington.

He carried me down the hall and into the elevator, as soon as the doors closed he put me down and pushed me up against the wall. The smell of alcohol between us, I pressed my lips to his and he kissed back passionately. He put his hand on my cheek.
"Are you sure? I don't wanna fuck this up cause you are a lightweight drinker."
"I'm sober now. I wouldn't have agreed if I wasn't I sure." I said and he tapped a finger to his head

"Good point."