mistletoe

Warnings: none.
Sorry if you don't celebrate it- but includes 2 requested elements. So hope you enjoy it- Merry Christmas kids.
_________________________________

There was a swirl, it was darker than the rest, and it moved slowly, I watched it turn. "Y/N?" Emerson's voice snapped me out of my gaze, I held my coco in my hands watching the chocolate spin in it.
I lifted my eyes to meet his- he had a sly smile on his face. I pressed him an embarrassed smile. "You good?" "Yeah Sorry- Just love hot chocolate." I told him with a small giggle. He carefully took it from my hands and took a sip. "Fuck that's hot." He breathed, and I let out a small laugh.

"Who's hot?" Remington turned the corner entering the room. Emerson and I just looked at each other, he rolled his eyes a little. Rem looked up from his phone and immediately at me. I handed him my hot chocolate. "This." I told him. Emerson was shaking his head as he left the room.
Remington's hand wrapped around mine: my face flashed pink- and he took a small slip of my drink. He pulled it from his lips. "Ohshit." He pressed his lips and stepped back a little. I smiled in awe of him, he wiped his mouth and I looked at Emerson, he was making over-dramatic googly eyes leaning on the door frame. He made fun of the way I looked at Remington.

I frowned at him. Emerson looked upwards and I didn't know why. But Remington looked back up at me and I focused on him.
"Besides the fact that it's 107 degrees- it's really good." He raised his brows. I smiled at him, his big dark eyes never failing to make me a little nervous. "But you're hotter." He said and my eyes were as wide as saucers. My gut punched my heart and I choked out a cocky response that I immediately regretted. "says you." I furrowed my brows and immediately flashed pink.
He looked taken back. He arched a brow with a smirk.

"Think you could make me some?" He asked- the smirk still stuck to his perfect face- and the blush still stuck to mine. I pressed him a small smile and offered him my hand, to which he happily placed his in.
The contact as simple as it was, was overwhelming. My heart was racing and just the feeling of his hand in mine was enough to make me almost giggle out of excitement.
I pulled him into the kitchen where Emerson and Sebastian were talking, Emerson's eyes immediately flickered down to our hands and his eyes widened and he had a smile stuck to his face. He was the only one who knew I had a crush on Remington. Not that I hid it all that well.

I remember Em pulling me aside and telling me. "You like Remington" "wh-what. N-n-" I tried but he cut me off. "don't even- it's cute." He told me. I grabbed a mug and could feel my face heat up. I shook it off and looked at Rem. "You make it differently." He narrowed his eyes. I nodded with a small shrug. "What's the secret?" He asked me. "Watch closely." I said.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. I tried so hard not to be tense, but I was definitely failing.
I'd put the powder in his mug, let the water boil, and poured about a quarter cup of milk into the cup. I poured the water in filling it up, then I took vanilla extract. Putting a few drops in, Rem gasped a little. A sprinkle of sugar for extra sweetness and a good stir.
Rem held me securely and I stirred the hot mug.
"Magical." He whispered. He smelled like shampoo. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "And there you have it- nothing too exciting." I told him and he hesitantly let me go. I gave him his mug and he smiled at me. "Anything is exciting if it's with you. Thank you." He held up his mug.

I pressed him a warm smile. I could see Emerson and Sebastian whispering in my peripheral. I snapped my head over to them and they both froze. "If looks could kill- you'd be six feet under right now Em." Remington laughed. Emerson was plotting something. I glared at him.

Emerson's signature smirk crossed his face and he left the kitchen. Remington thanked me one more time before following him. I ran my tongue along my teeth in disapproval. I shook it off and looked out the window. Snowy- cold. Christmas. I cleaned up and could hear talking and laughing in the living room. I grabbed my mug and headed in that direction.

Rem was leaning in the doorway of the Living room. Em, Seb, Dan, Luis. Larissa, Shy, and Stephanie all watching TV. Rem held the mug in one hand and laughed at something Dan said. Emerson caught my eye and he pressed me a 'not so innocent' smile.
"What?" I asked him and Rem looked over to me when he heard my quiet voice come up beside him.
Emerson looked up to the ceiling one more time. But this time I followed suit. Remington and I both froze.

Mistletoe.

I could feel Emerson's grin. "OoH!" Luis cooed and the girls began cheering.
Rem had a perfect smile on his face and a brow raised.
I couldn't contain the contagious grin on mine. I stepped towards him and he grew impatient and tugged me forward almost spilling my hot coco. We were dangerously close and everyone in the living room was practically screaming- but it was drowned out by his impossibly dark eyes and flawless face. "you sure?" I asked with a smile. "anything is exciting if it's with you." He repeated his words from earlier.

I smiled wide and he pressed his lips to mine carefully- and when I did not hesitate to kiss back it was deepened. His lips were warm and I could hear the cheering in the living room. I pulled away and bit my lip hard.
"can I do it again?" He asked me quietly. I nodded softly. And he put his free hand on my cheek and kissed me once more.

"Merry Christmas love." He whispered