performance II

I blew my hair out of my face, I picked up boxes of gear to move from the bus to the venue.
"Hey babe" Myles whined from behind me. "What'd you do this time?" I breathed putting the heavy box down. "Nothing nothing.. just asked palaye if they wanted to do another dual show again..." he said with a grimace on his face. I took a deep breath. "God- I thought something was really wrong, that's great!" I said and he let out a breath. "Phew, thought you would yell at me."
"Why?" I quirked a brow going back to get another box.

"Cause it's tonight, and I should've asked you." He shrugged. "I'm easy man, besides- I love the fuck out of them anyway." I blushed a little just at the thought of Rem. "Awesome- cause They're hunting you down, loveyoubyeeeee!" Myles rushed out before running away, "hunting?! WAIT WHAT." I put the box down and stood up straight flipping my hair back. And infront of me stood Sebastian- not Myles.
I gasped and stumbled backwards. But ran into another body. I spun and saw the daring dark eyes- of no one other than Remington. My eyes bugged out and his smirk grew. "Hey pretty lady- I'm assuming someone's told you." He said and all I could get out was a strained nod.

After all that- I was still in such shock, I hadn't even moved back from his close proximity yet- but then again; neither had he.
God he was so hot, his arched eyebrow studied me with amusement. "We sold out the venue." Emerson smiled sipping his drink. "We did?" I asked and Sebastian laughed a yes, before walking away, Emerson followed him. "I'm thinking of dying this black again, what do you think?" Remington asked me and I finally took a small step back, he looked up at his faded grey hair. He smoothly placed his hand in mine and moved it to run my fingers through his messy hair. "I think you'll look hot no matter what." I said quieter than I hoped, but he smirked and squeezed my hand before we walked away from eachother.

Kailey caught up to me as I brought the last box in. "Heyyy." She smiled and I reciprocated. "Hey- we sold out the venue, definite thanks to palaye." I said "annnnndd- I kinda wanna dye my hair. Big night- big change?"
"What colour you thinking?" She questioned, and I shrugged. A shit-eating grin grew on her face. "I have an idea", she said.

We played music and danced as I helped Kay colour my hair. I had showered and put on the outfit that I wanted to wear on stage.
It was a black SnapBack that I put on backwards, some ripped black leggings and a long, dark grey muscle shirt. I put on my skeleton clique dog tag and tons of bracelets, and walked out to show Kay. She stood up and covered her mouth, "Holy fuck" was all she said.
"I love my hair but I want to do something extra... Help me shave the side?" I asked her. She smiled widely. And we gave me a brand new side cut.

"Rem is gonna love that.."
"HA, now go make yourself look hot." I pushed her into the bathroom. I straightened my new side-shaved hair in the lounge.
Just as I was finishing Kailey came out of the bathroom. And I fake fainted at her appearance.
"Oh my god, you look fucking awesome!!!" She had grey jeans on and a loose black shirt that fell off one of her shoulders. I complimented our now matching dog tags. She had black pumps on, and damn she looked good.
She started posing over dramatically like a model. "We have to go our makeup!" She stopped and yelled at me.
"OK!" I yelled back.

We stood beside each other in the mirror doing our makeup. Telling stories as we fleeked our brows. I did a sharp cat eye, and then helped Kailey with a black smokey eye, that made her blue hair look darker. We both stood and looked each other up and down. We high-fived in triumph.

(Remington's P.O.V)

I could see the venue with every one waiting for us. I ruffled my newly dyed black hair. I was about to go on. When I heard Kailey walk in, she had a girl with blackish blue hair with a side shave beside her, "who is that?" I asked Myles and Emerson. "Uhmm I don't- ITS SAM!" Em yelled. Our mouths fell open, they both looked stunning, y/n's hair was dark, and sleek, the blue reflection it gave off was so badass! Emerson, Sebastian, Myles, Drew and I stood in shock. She saw me and she smiled wide, holy hell she was hot, and of course now I was being pulled on stage, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. Eventually I was pulled around a corner and fans started screaming. I ran out to my mic set and Em and Seb jumped on stage.