baby

Warnings: bb time
#1 in the Royale tag, ily
tried to combine most of the requests like this into one, I'm sorry- I just wanna make you all happy.
___________________

"Hey Rem?" "Yea- just give me like one second love." Remington said. "No Rem it's impor-"
"I just need like one more minute to get this baby crib completely stable." "Babe!"
"Im-almost-done, got it! Oh ma-"

"-REMINGTON. MY WATER BROKE." I finally yelled out and I'd never seen so much pass through him. He practically fell over, pushed himself up, and millions of emotions passed through his eyes. "A-are you sure?" His voice cracked. "Yes I'm fucking sure." I looked at him. "Uh- uh, okay wow, let's go!!!" Rem said and he helped me to the car. "Fuck this is happening." I breathed and held the seat out of fear. "Oh god, you should've said something, you're gonna be okay." He said running to the other side of the car. "I did say something- you just don't listen." I tried to steady my breathing, my hands rested on my stomach.

"Shit- sorry, Y/N, look- we're gonna be parents." Remington said and he skirted the car out of the driveway and almost sped to the hospital, "yeah we are." I said and I felt a contraction. A squeezing pain that shot through me. "OH FUCK" I yelled out, and Remington grabbed onto my hand. "Hey, Hey. It's okay, you're okay." He held my balled fist as he drove, he sounded like he was trying to convince himself instead of me.

"You're the strongest person i know, and you're gonna go in there and have the coolest fuckin baby, and we're gonna be the coolest fuckin parents and I'm gonna be right there with you." He said, and as panicked and freaked out, and stupid it was. His words made me calm. "You think we will be cool parents?" I asked him, breathing steadily.
"I know it." He said glancing at me with a smile. And I felt a little less panicked. I took deep breaths in and out, "oh my god we're having a fucking baby." I whispered to myself. "Yeah we are! I'm gonna be a Dad!" He yelled out, the grin on his face was stuck like glue.

"You're gonna be a mom, HOLY HELL THIS IS EXCITING." Rem called out and I laughed a little, gripping the seat feeling another contraction. Rem pulled to hospital. practically picked me up and walked me to the front door. "Hey, I'm having- I guess not I'm having. She's having this baby, like now." Rem said and the receptionists face lit up, she pushed a button and a doctor came down the hall. They brought me a stretcher and I cried out at another contraction. Rem squeezed my hand and they helped me lie on the stretcher. He held my hand as I was rolled down the hallway. I blew out steady breaths.
"You're gonna be okay." He told me, his chocolate eyes were watery, "I love you more than anything."

- - -

"Do you wanna see the baby?" The nurse asked us. Rem practically became stiff beside me on the bed, and I slowly helped myself sit up. We both nodded. She came back with a white blanket, kinda looked like a burrito.
Rem and I laid side by side on the bed. And the beautiful baby girl was handed to me.
Remington was tense. His breath was short, and I could only imagine my was worse. "She's perfect." Remington breathed. My eyes became too watery to even see. I let the tears roll down my cheeks. "She has your nose." I breathed out a teary laugh. And he followed.

"Hi." Remingtons voice was so soft and careful.
We both just watched her, her face calm and sleeping, her skin so delicate and soft, and the longer we stared the more she started to stir. I could hear Rem sniffle, and she made a few gurgles before sticking out a hand. Remington and I both wheezed at the sound, my heart aching. "We're parents." He breathed, "we're fuckin cool parents." I whispered and he laughed. He held out his hand and immediately the baby's small fingers wrapped around it. Remington took in the shakiest breath, and I held mine.

"Do you want to hold her?" I asked him and he immediately looked panicked. "Yes." He said in monotone. I carefully handed him the bundled baby, and he cradled her in his arms like he'd been practicing. "Oh wow- hiii." Remington said carefully and my cheeks began to hurt from smiling too much. "I have a daughter- oh man." He laughed, she stirred a little and made a few more gurgles, but after watching her face a small simple smile fell onto her lips and her already closed eyes squinted even more.

"Oh my god." I breathed. She's so cute. She stirred a bit more and Remington had never been more still.
Her face squished up and she opened her eyes. She obviously didn't have all her melanin yet, but they were a brilliant blue. Remington and I both sucked in a breath. "Oh wow, hi." He said. His soft voice made my knees weak.
"Hi" I said softly and she smiled. "She has your teeth." Remington mumbled and pinched his arm. He laughed a little. "Look at you!" I smiled.

And after his mothers middle name, Remington spoke out.

"Hey Rachel, welcome to the world."