elevator

warnings: suggestive

Remington and I were supposed to be celebrating our 1 year of dating anniversary, we were supposed to be having fun, but we were heading back early because we had a bit of an argument.
Sometimes he pushes things too far, and me being me, I push back. I have a sense of humour but sometimes it's like he tries to make jokes about my ex, or my friends and- and it makes me upset. I guess tonight I finally snapped, maybe a little too much.

we hadn't spoken the whole way back to our apartment. He walked a few meters behind me, as I stormed to the elevator.
I hate fighting with him. I love him so so much,
But I told myself I would stop giving in to his smile, his scent, his voice, his body, and I would stand my ground when he made me mad.
I would fight for my rules, no matter how big or small.

I got into the elevator and he followed only seconds before the doors were closing. He had his head down. And that made my heart hurt a little.

No.
Stand my ground.
I deserve to be mad.
Don't give in.

The elevator took a while to start moving, it was unusual. But it moved, slowly. We lived only 8 floors up, and it was very late, so it's not like many people were using the elevator at this time.
It jerked downward, and my breath caught itself in my lungs as I gripped the wall.
It moved back up again, and the lights began to flicker.
It made a screech sound and we halted.

Level 3.

The doors didn't open.
So I pressed the button a few times.
Nothing.
"Well, fuck." I complained.

Remington sighed a little and I glared at him from the corner of my eye.
I pressed the help button.
"Hello, What's your emergency?"
The woman's voice asked me from the crappy intercom in the wall,

"Hey, yeah the elevator isn't moving. We're stuck  on the third floor."
"Are the doors frozen half open?"
"Nope, completely shut."
"Okay, help will be there as soon as possible."
"Thankyou."

A few moments of silence passed and Remmy took a deep breath.
"Y/N-" His voice was soft.
"Now is a better time than ever- but I just-"
He scratched the back of his neck nervously.
"You what Remington?" I crossed my arms.
I waited, waited for him to speak

"I'm sorry. A sincere apology. I know how much of an ass I am, and how I push things too far sometimes. I just- I don't know, I'm an idiot. I'm sorry." He took a breath.
"Thankyou." I said blankly, turning my body away from him.

"Please, don't do this." He begged me.
"If were gonna be stuck here at least give me some sign that you don't hate me completely."

I still said nothing.

"Because with you in that dress, stuck in this elevator, trying your hardest not to give in, its so hot. You're killing me Y/N." He smirked in his words. The lights went out, and the emergency ones came on, barely lighting the space.
Both of us were extremely calm, maybe because we were both so stressed about our argument, an elevator was the least of our problems, besides being stuck in it together.

"I can see you trying not to give in, I can feel it. You shouldn't have to, you have every right to be angry. So please, be infuriated, just don't hate me." He stepped closer to me.

"I don't hate you Rem," I said, still not facing him.
"You know sometimes pushing isn't so bad. You should try it." He teased me. He was trying to make me angry just to lighten the situation.
"Do it, push me." He smiled.
"I know you want to."

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction, but I did want to, mentally and physically. Push him.

I faced him now.
He knew I wanted to push him. "Want some motivation?" He raised an eyebrow. And I was pinned to the wall, "give in, you know you want to. Give." He whispered, and so I did it.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away.
I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my face though. He stumbled back lightly, we both know I would never be strong enough to actually hurt him.
"There she is!" He smiled wide.

"You're so so so lucky I love you." I growled.
"I sure am." He smirked.

"But honestly, I am really am sorry.."
"I love you." I said and held out my arms a little.
He accepted my offer and hugged me tightly, picking me up and spinning me a bit.

"You look so good in that dress." He said. And I felt myself blush.

"I think you should take it off."
I mean, at least he always got straight to the point.
"Now? No!" I slapped his chest.
He groaned a bit and leaned his head into the crook of my neck, he left small kisses up to my jaw and onto my lips. He ran his hands down my back and onto my butt, giving it a squeeze, I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.
I ran my hands up into his impossibly dark hair. And as it got began to get heated a knock on what seemed like half the door of the elevator cut through our ears.

"Hey, you guys alright in there?" A man's voice asked.

Remington shuffled away from me, he scratched the back oh his neck nervously, fixing his tail coat with a blush on his face.
"Ye-yeah." He smiled at me, calling out to the man.
I pulled down my dress a little bit, to a less revealing level.
"Okay, we'll get you out in just a bit."
"Alright, Thankyou." I said still not breaking eye contact with Rem.

He stepped towards me again, he lifted my dress up my legs again just slightly, back to the place it had risen to before.

I felt an embarrassed blush on my face. I slid my hands down his arms and onto his hands.
He locked my fingers with his quickly, "did I tell you that I was sorry?" He asked quietly.
I let my head fall to hide my pink cheeks,
"yea." I whispered.
"cause I'm so sorry, how could I ever hurt something as perfect as this?" His voice was quiet and his lips were on mine, and my heart was melting down my chest onto the floor, and onto his shiny shoes. I puddled at his touch.

And the doors were being opened and the elevator was being pulled down.

I moved away from him a little, still holding his hand. We were brought to the third floor level and I was helped out of the Elevator.

"We're very sorry about this inconvenience-"
"It's okay, really. We're fine Thankyou." I said, holding Remington's hand a little tighter.
They looked at us and must've seen our flushed faces and burning lips, our messy hair and noticeable breathing. I felt a slight embarrassed blush smack my face.

We used the stairs and got back up to our room. Remington practically dragged me up them, so it didn't take much time.
As we were walking down the 8th floor hallway to our room, I couldn't keep up with his demanding pace on my heels, so he picked me up and carried me.
"Woah, what's the rush?" I asked a little.

"You asked 'now?' When I said you should've  taken off your dress, and then you said 'no', so if Now was then, I'm saying that this is later." He smirked.
And he closed the door behind us.

;)))))) HA