birthday

Warnings: none

cinco de miyo
_______________

I woke up beside a beautiful wild haired boy. His face in a peaceful sleep.
His bare chest rose and fell in his steady breathing. His hand covering mine gently.

I slipped out of his reach quietly and swiftly. I tipped toed out of the dim room and closed the door.
I grabbed the present I got for Rem in the black box with the black ribbon. I put it on the table and turned on the stove.
Rems favourite breakfast

Tacos

Not exactly a breakfast food per say, but it's what he loved, and I loved him, so here I was.
I cooked the meat and made one perfect taco. I was honestly a little surprised he wasn't awake yet.
But I grabbed him a drink and the taco with the thin box in my mouth I walked back into the bedroom. "Remmy" I called lightly.
Putting everything down.
I saw him try to grab where my hand was a while ago, and when it wasn't there he began to wake slowly.
I sat cross legged on the bed and watched as his eyes fluttered open.
"Good morning babe." I said quietly.
He sat up and rubbed his face. Groaning,
"Good morning beautiful" his morning voice was raspy.
I handed him his taco and drink and his face lit up, his tired eyes became more awake and a grin spread across his face. He laughed lightly, "haha. Thanks babe."

I hid the black box behind me while he ate.
He talked about the party we were having later and we joked about his brothers and we were both very excited.
After he finished he sat cross legged across from me and I pulled the box out from behind me.
"Oh, you didn't have to get me anything. All I really want is you." He said, in a low voice pulling me toward him.
He placed his lips on mine and I smiled, breaking it.
I put the box in his lap and he looked at me.
He opened it and his smiling expression dropped.
"Y/N no way." He said.
"This is expensive, what did you do!?" He asked his famous grin re- appearing.

A dark chain, the palaye logo engraved on a lock. One of a kind. I knew he was looking for something like this, to get it engraved, but he didn't want to blow the money. 
But I splurged and spent the money, and extra.
He took it out of the casing and when he turned it around in his hands, the chain made clinking noises in his tonight hands, flipping the lock around, and cursive R on the other side.

"HA! YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE BEST!"

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back down to the bed.
He crawled over top of me and littered my face with kisses.
"God, I love you." He spoke.
"I love you" I replied.
He pushed a piece of hair out of his way and left marks on my neck.
I ran my hands through his hair. The way he touched me was so gentle and effortlessly made me shiver. "This was all I really needed." He said wrapping his arms around my back and pulling my body as close to his as it could get.

And he held me, and I held him. I leaned my forehead on his as I spoke.

"Happy Birthday, Leith."