cherry

Warnings: jealousy
Multiple requests in one,

is there something wrong with me?
I don't feel- quite right.🍒

I tripped over an amp wire. Awkwardly looking around to see if anyone had seen me, the coast was clear, all of the sudden four or five girls. models, beautiful and barely dressed: walked in from the left. They were all talking and laughing,
I grabbed my clipboard and asked each of them to write their names so we could give them credit for being in the music video.
DFQR was being shot today, and I was doing as much as I could to help out. "Why aren't you in these shots, you're stunning." A girl with ginger hair smiled at me.
"I'm really just here to help, and you guys are much prettier." I smiled at them, and went to go tell the boys to hurry up.

I knew the plan for this video and just thinking about it made me jealous. I licked and bit my lips nervously.
Of course I liked Remington, he was nothing but kind to me, and Id catch him looking at me all the time, doing the littlest things just to be a little bit closer to me.
He always made sure I was comfortable and safe and not to mention he's hot as fuck.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, picking me up and squeezing me, he put me down and rested his chin on top of my head. Breathing out deeply.
"I'm excited." He said, his hold on me was warm and comforting.

The four girls looked over at us, one of them giving me a particularly dirty look.
I kinda went limp in his arms and slouched away from him. "Go do your thing. I'll be over here." I told him trying to push off the nerves he gave me. My lips were so dry from biting them so much.
Emerson boomed on his drums and the video began,
I could see Rem steak glances my way every now and then, but I couldn't compete with those girls, they were all over him, and I wished it was me. I just kinda kept my head down, and wrote down the directors notes.
"Can we get another shot of Rem looking at the camera?, I've got a lot of him looking to the right." The director called.

"Yeah hes watching that assistant." One of the girls snickered. I barely heard it, but I did. I just kinda casually got up and left. Tears forming in my eyes. I could see Sebastian give me a worried look.

I knew I couldn't compete with them, they were models and they were all over him, and of course he played the part, and I had no right to be jealous over something that wasn't mine. But it hurt all the same.

Shooting was done for a long time now, the girls had left but I just decided I should probably just try to stay away from him. He was probably busy and I didn't think my heart could take seeing him after what I had seen today, he didn't need to know that I felt this way but I didn't want him to find out that I was avoiding him.
My cheeks a little tear stained. My lips still dry, I kept my head down.

He'd try and call my name, but I'd just pretend I didn't hear him and walk away, Emerson stopped to ask me if I was okay. And I convinced him that I was just tired, and had lots of work to do, telling him that he did a great job today.
Rem was just so fucking cute it was almost impossible to ignore him. His hands stuffed in his jeans. Just kinda looking around. The cute sight almost making me forget about my hurt feelings, that I really had no right to have.

Rem had finally pinned me in a corner. Catching me in an intersection of hallways.
"Y/N baby, why are you avoiding me?" His big hopeless brown eyes watched me. "I'm not avoiding you I've just got lots of work to do, some of those scenes are ready for you to look at if you want to go and watch some of the footage" I tried to distract him.

He pouted a little. "I don't want to watch the footage I wanna know what's going on" he grabbed my shoulders and held me in place, piercing me with his stare.
"Did I do something? Are you mad at me?" his big brown eyes stared at me and I felt my heart break a little bit, I didn't have the courage to tell him that I was simply jealous, but he looked so worried and so cute.
"Oh no, you didn't do anything wrong, Rem I'm just tired but you did a great job today"
He smiled. and I used the shift to my advantage

"I'll talk to you in a bit." I said, shrinking off, just trying to get away from his cute puppy dog state.
"But-" he faded off as I disappeared from his view.

I found my way into the bathroom and washed my face,  there was a knock on the door. "Yeah just a sec" i said.
"Y/N. love, please, you're killing me- what'd I do?" Rems voice was soft from the other side of the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. But looked back in the mirror to fix my chapstick.
"Nothing Rem. I promise I'm just tired." I spoke with as much fake sincerity as I could.
He stood with his arms crossed leaning on the doorframe, watching me as I applied the tinted, flavoured balm to my lips.
"What flavour? Can I try?" He furrowed his brows looking at the stick between my fingers.
"Cherr-"
He cut me off by pushing his lips to mine. He closed the bathroom door behind him and pushed me against the wall. I wasted no time in kissing him back allowing him to taste the flavour on my lips. "Killing me." He repeated.
"I'm sorry." I breathed. Looking at the smudged tinted lip balm on his lips.
"Were you jealous?" He asked me. I shook my head no, and he cocked a brow.
"I might be an idiot. But something don't feel quite right here." He said with a smirk, clearly making a pun.

"You've got no need to be jealous, you're the only one I had my eyes on today. Did you hear everyone basically tell me to look at the camera. And NOT at you?!" He smiled. He pushed my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry." I said once more. He ran his thumb over my jaw. "Stop apologizing, and love me." He said, and I did as told and I kissed him hard, running my hands through his dark hair.

"Only you. My cherry. My darling, ma Cherie"