more

warnings: none.

"Remington?" I couldn't believe my eyes, he was back from tour- a month early. It had been about 3 months since I'd seen him in person last. And wow did he look good- his wild hair- his eyebrows raised in amusement he drank in my shocked frame. His arms crossed as he leaned on my doorway. It was atleast 1 am.

"I'm not actually here: this is a projection from Mars. I moved there recently." He nodded his head casually. I let my mouth fall open- it curled into a smirk. My best friend in the flesh. I got up from the couch and his eyebrows raised even higher when he saw the shirt I was wearing. It was a Def Leppard shirt of his. I walked over to him slowly- still so surprised that he was actually here.
I placed my hands on his chest, pushed him a little- just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

He was here. I immediately wrapped my arms around him. He quickly followed suit. He picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't contain the crazy smile on my face. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "I can go back if you want?" He smirked and I frantically shook my head no. I ruffled his hair gently. "A show got canceled: and I have two off days. So I wanted to come visit. Hope that's okay?" He asked knowing damn well it was okay.

"God I missed you." I said. I hugged him one more time. "I missed you more- wow you smell good." He mumbled into my hair. My face flashed pink.

He took my hand and held it away from him. He took in my outfit once more. Black shorts, mismatched socks, and the Def Leppard T-shirt.
"I just- can't believe you're actually wearing my clothes." He smiled and I blushed hard. I shrugged "I just missed you I guess." I said blandly and he pursed his lips. "You look good." He said lowly. He spun me around and pulled my back into his chest. His arms across mine. He gave me a secure hug from behind. "I didn't know how much longer I could do without you." He whispered into my ear. I felt shivers down my spine.

He definitely felt me tense up. "I also couldn't stand the thought of you with someone else." His voice was quiet and I was practically stiff. I found the ability to turn myself around and look at him. My knees grew weak at the sight of him. I licked my dry lips. "I-I-" i tried but just couldn't.
"You what?" Rem questioned he arched a brow with a devilish smirk on his face. I furrowed my brows and swallows hard. My skin tingled being so close to him, my heart racing, my breath was trying to get up and run away but I held it steady with force.

"I love you." I admitted, and his face relaxed, all his emotion drained and I immediately felt fear.
"I'm gonna kiss you now." He told me, and he carefully placed his lips on mine, it felt so right and it was everything I'd ever needed it to be. When we pulled away we rested our foreheads together. We both laughed a little
"I love you too." He said in a laugh. "C-can I do it again?" He asked me and I laughed a bit. "Please?"

And he delivered, crashing his lips onto mine. He pressed his hands to my face, as I put mine into his hair. His lips moved in sync with mine and I felt like I would pool in his hold, I let out a quiet moan. And his smile broke it again.
"Spend the night." I whispered- my lips so close to his.
He licked his bottom lip and flashed me his teeth.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him into my bedroom. "I wanna hear about tour- tell me everything," I said to him and he ran his hands through his hair. "Man- it's crazy, the fans- they're so- so great. All of them wow. We lost Dan like 5 times, Emerson almost ran someone over in Prague, Sebastian got alcohol poisoning once and I almost killed them all." He furrowed his brows and looked at his hands. I was holding in laughs.
He looked up at me when I let a giggle slip. He pushed me onto the bed and kissed my lips again. "Don't laugh- Dan could've gotten stuck in London." He smiled.
"I'm just glad you're okay." I told him.

"Oh man- we all freaked out because we all missed you so much, the other two don't know that I'm here- so when they find out that I came here and didn't tell them: they're gonna beat my ass." He said and I laughed. "I wish you knew how many times I wanted to do this." He told me he shook his head and just studied me.
"You're mine." He told me. He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, like the decision wasn't massive. I contained my smile. "Okay." I agreed simply.

"That was easy." He said and laid beside me. "well yeah- I love you- it's not like it's an inconvenience." I told him. "Say it again." He said. "What?"
"That you love me." He breathed.
"I love you." I gladly obliged. "One more time."
"I love you." I said. And he held his heart and wheezed a little. "Oh man. I love you too." He said. I let out a loud laugh.

"I remember seeing pictures of you hanging out with people and I'd get so jealous- I was like yo fuck me- I wanna be at Starbucks drinking pinkity drinkities with you." He said and I laughed again. Before I could say anything he lit up. "You're coming back with me." He said.
"Huh?" My eyes widened. "On tour-" he said.
"Rem- I can't do that." "Nonono I- can't do it without you." He said. My heart ached knowing he needed and loved me this much. It was clingy in all the right ways.
"I'll figure everything out, and then instead of asking you can just see what happens on tour." He told me, my heart fluttered and I got excited at the idea.

"Oh wow." I said. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "I'm positive." He told me- his dark eyes watched me.
"Yeah okay." I said and we both freaked out and squealed a little. He grabbed me and littered my face with kisses.
"Oh god I love the FUCK out of you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you more."