lastnight

Warnings: suggestive
YALL ARE REALLY OUT HERE. LOOK AT THIS. YOU GUYS DID THIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I COULDN'T KEEP WRITING WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT. ONE COMMENT, ONE VOTE, ANYTHING- MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. YOU GUYS ARE MY FAMILY AND I OWE YOU MY ALL
____________________________________

"did we sleep together?" Remingtons voice made my eyes open. My hair pushed into my face, and my head not on a pillow, but on his chest. I immediately tensed and pulled away from him.
Then it hit me- I wasn't wearing any clothes. I pulled the sheets up to my chest and was more alert now.
I looked at him with wide eyes. "Uhh it would look that way." I said. He laughed to himself. "Wow." He breathed
"Yeah wow." I added.
"I didn't think I'd had that much to drink." He said and that kinda stung a little, my heart hurt and I forced myself not to frown. "yea... me too." I mumbled.

"I mean, I've wanted that for a while..." he breathed and my heart slowed. "What?" I asked, my body tensed. He rubbed his tired face. "I don't know- you're hot. I just wish I could remember it."  He said and I flashed bright red. I tried to form words but I just kept opening and closing my mouth. We both just stared at the ceiling.
"I-I mean- we could try again- sober?" I asked him and immediately regretted it. I bit my tongue hard and felt my heart pound. I'm such an idiot. Did I really just say that?
"Hahah, id like that-"

The door was thrown open. And Emerson, Dan, Sebastian and Luis came running in. "AAYYEE!" They all cheered out, some of them dancing.
I pulled the sheet over my face and hid.
Remington instinctively pulled me towards him.
"The fuck?" He said, his voice still raspy.
"YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER!" Dan teased in a sing song voice. "WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO" Sebastian and Luis called out like dogs.
I pulled my face from the covers. And they all cheered again. "Too bad, cause we barely remember." I said. And they all laughed. "Haha, well we do." Emerson had a smug look on his face.

"Get the fuck out of here." Remington hissed and tugged me close- snuggling into me- trying to fall back asleep.
"Dude, we've all been betting on you two getting together for months, and when it finally happens, you don't remember it?" Luis asked and I heard Dans phone camera click. Remington grabbed a pillow and whipped it at Dan.
"Post that Curcio, and you're dead." He mumbled, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"You bet on it?" I asked and they all said "yes!" In unison.
"Sebastian and Dan thought Rem was too pussy to do it, but tequila gives him confidence I guess." Emerson said.
"So you and Emerson thought we would?" I arched a brow at Luis. And he nodded. "So did our mom, and the tour manager, and the bus driver." Emerson said. And Rem yelled out "WHAT"

"Mom thought we would get together?" Remington asked. Sebastian nodded. Rem let out a little laugh. "Fuck" he smiled. "She said somethin like, 'Y/N's sweet and cute and he drools over her all the time'" Sebastian made his voice higher when he impersonated his mom. My face flashed pink and pursed my lips. Remington let out a heart warming laugh. "She's not wrong." Rem said. "And Y/N always goes quiet when Rem is around, I mean it's obvious. You two are perfect together." Emerson grinned. I blushed even harder.

Rem groaned and flipped them all off. "Go away." He said. I flipped them all off too.
"Why?" Dan teased. "Cause I plan on refreshing my memory in a few minutes." Rem said, and now he sat up, and I let out a loud laugh. They all froze. "YO!!" Luis yelled out. And he ran out of the room. "Get the wedding bands." Sebastian said and I laughed till my stomach hurt.

They pushed each other out of the room. And once they left, Rem looked at me, "would you say you're relatively sober now?" He asked me with a smirk.
"I'd like to think so." I reciprocated the smirk.

He tackled me with kisses. "Sorry." He whispered between kisses. "Sorry? For what?" I asked him. Grabbing his face to kiss him. "For my band, for me not doing this sooner, for doing too many shots with you last night." He listed a few reasons. I placed my hands on his face. "I bet last night was amazing."

"Yeah? This is gonna be even better."