hoodie

warnings: none.

I stood outside, I waited for the boys to come over so I could get ready to sell the merch, before the show, I could see my breath in the air and in my t-shirt I hugged my arms to me, I motioned for Sebastian to walk faster so he could come unlock the door. He saw me standing holding myself to keep warm and he began sprinting, "oh Y/N, love I'm so sorry- REMINGTON MOVE ASS!" He yelled and pulled me inside. Emerson and Remington ran out of the bus and saw me standing in the cold, they ran towards me as Sebastian dragged me inside.

"Awe darling- why didn't you come get us?" Emerson frowned and rubbed my arm, "cause it wasn't that bad at first, and I thought you were right behind me with the keys." I shrugged. Remington grabbed my hands and held them on his, His were so warm they made mine hurt, he blew warm air on them. "I'm sorry." He frowned a little, he rubbed my arms trying to warm me up.

Now that we were in the venue I had to start setting up the merch table.
"Here." Remington smiled and gave me his black playboy bunny hoodie. I took it hesitantly. "I gotta go do sound check, once people get in here- you'll warm up." He said. "Thankyou." I smiled up at him and he winked at me before walking away. Emerson watched from afar and he had his mouth open wide. "What?" I demanded. "The sweater, the hand holding, the wink..." "You're the chosen one." He said quietly so Rem wouldn't hear, and he walked away, I looked at Sebastian for clarification. "He's right, you're the chosen one." He smiled at me. "I almost feel bad for you." He laughed to himself before walking away. "What do you mean chosen one?!" I called after the two of them.
They both looked at me, gave me a look that said "you know what I mean.." and disappeared.

I looked at the black fabric in my hand. What the fuck..

I put the sweater on as I began laying out one of every shirt from all of the boxes. Every single placed shirt on the table had a box directly underneath the counter that held hundreds more of the same fabric.
I set up the cash box and the Palette Royales.
I even began setting up Emerson's art. As I bent over to pick up the packaged art, the hood fell onto my head, the sweater was too big for me and I couldn't see.

I flicked the hood back, a faint smell of Rem came into my sense off of the fabric- Like cologne, shampoo, chocolate milk and hairspray. It was kinda hot, as soon as I looked up Rem stood right in front of me, I gasped and stumbled backwards. "Jesus Christ, what the fuck- warn me next time." I held my chest. He smirked and looked me up and down. "You look good." I felt myself get nervous and I rolled up the sleeves of the sweater. "Thanks, a cute boy gave it to me." I pressed a smile and got back to work, I laid out artwork and opened more boxes of books, the royal times.

"A cute boy? Should I be worried?" He asked me. "Worried? I guess it depends-" I said and gave him one side of the flag so he could help me pin it to the wall behind my table.

We pinned it to the wall. "Tell him- you're mine." Rem tugged me close when the flag was hung. I gasped and put a careful hand on his chest. "Okay...-I'm yours." I arched a brow, playing his game.
He smirked and walked away from me, he was being called back to stage. I looked at the stage and Emerson and Sebastian were dancing and mouthing "CHOSEN ONE." And I didn't care enough to connect the dots then, but I got it now. Rem had a crush on me, and I was the lucky girl that happened to fall into that line.

My face went red and I put my hands over it. Emerson's laugh echoed through the venue.

I finished setting up the table and I hung some cool lights from the top banister.
I pulled the sleeves back down and let them cover my hands, it was weird how a piece of fabric that didn't even belong to me made me feel so safe.

I walked over to the door to go backstage, I closed it behind me and walked up the stairs, suddenly I was pulled into a small curtained off corner. I was pressed to a cool black brick wall and once my eyes adjusted I saw Rem looking back at me. "What're you-" "shhh." "What're you doing?" I whispered this time. Rem looked at me. "Something I should've done a little while ago." And he slowly leaned in, I let my eyes close and he carefully placed his lips on mine, he was careful at first and once he saw I was okay with it he deepened the kiss and I felt my knees get weak. I gripped his arms as he kissed me. And we pulled away with wild smiles on our faces.

"Rem?!" We heard a voice call. He placed a finger to his lips and winked at me once more before disappearing behind the curtain.

I don't know how long I stood in awe, but I was frozen for quite some time, the smile on my face was unmovable. I pulled the hood over my head and snuck back out to the merch table as fans began rolling in. I couldn't keep myself collected, it was all I could think about
He was all I could think about,

Their set had started and I was still so happily shocked. until I heard Remington say my name over the microphone, I was still entranced.
"Hey Y/N, you okay over there?" He asked. "Everyone say hi to our beautiful merch girl!" Remington said. "HI Y/N!" A collective yell in my direction came, I held my heart and blew a kiss to the crowd.

"Isn't she stunning?" Rem said. "Will you just kiss her already?" Sebastian joked and the crowd screamed. "I already did!" He fired back and I covered my face in humility.

"I call bullshit! " Emerson yelled from his drums. "Oh yeah. Watch this!" Remington said, he threw his mic to Daniel and ran around the crowd jumped over the table and grabbed my hands. "What did you say to that 'cute boy' of yours earlier?" He arched a brow, "I told him I was yours." I cocked my head to the side. "You sure are." He smirked and he crashed his lips onto mine again, I don't know who screamed louder, the fans or the boys still on stage.
"I love you." He said. Running his hands along the fabric of his sweater on my frame.

"I love you more." I dared and I pushed him back towards the stage.