sempiternal

warnings: none, makes me say aw

It was the celebration of the end of tour, Emerson walked towards me- we were going out for dinner. He looked good- clean striped pants- a blue t-shirt tucked it, his hat and a blazer in his arms. His shoes were definitely more expensive than mine.
I looked down at my black heels. His eyes followed.

"I don't know how you do it." He said to me, looking at my heels. his lips curling into his signature smirk. I shook my head "-honestly. Me neither" I said and he laughed. His not so curly hair moved around. "You look really good." He told me. "Awe thank you Em, so do you. Luis actually helped me pick this out." I told him and he looked shocked. "My Luis? Wow." He said

"Hey!" An offended Luis exited the dressing room and stood with us. "I can be fashionable." Luis argued with a smile, Em and I laughed. He looked at me. "Damn I did good." He said and I flashed red.

He fixed the bag on my shoulder. "The belt really pulls it together." Sebastian said- coming out of the door. I wore a lacy bralette, with a black sheer long sleeve, tucked into black skinny jeans with Sebastian's belt.

We laughed knowing it was his belt, "did you know Luis created this masterpiece?" Emerson pushed some of my hair behind my shoulder as we waited for Dan, Steph and Rem

Sebastian gave him a look. They high fived.
"Thank you, thank you." I bowed a little. "You two also look great." I added- Seb was wearing his blue velvet suit, bringing out the reflection of the colour in his eyes, and Luis wore blue jeans and a black button down t-shirt.
I nodded in approval.

And thank god Stephanie came out because the smell of cologne was adding up, and the other two boys weren't even here yet.
She wore a beautiful knee-length black dress, with a leather jacket. I covered my heart at the sight. "Oh! Stunning!" I called out and Stephanie did a small twirl. Momma Royale came and stood beside me linking my arm.
She gave Luis a thumbs up- when taking in my outfit.

I smiled a little.
"What's taking them so long?" I asked, and Em flashed Sebastian a knowing/ concerned look. Emerson poked his head into the door way. "Comeon our reservation is for 7pm TODAY." He called out and we laughed as a group.
Sebastian started walking to the car. "You go, I'll make sure they know where they're going." I told their mom, Steph smiled at me and went with Seb, Em, and Luis.

Dan rushed out of the room. "Sorry- Wow you look hot." Dan said. He wore a black button down with dark jeans. "And you Curcio." I arched a brow at him.
"Follow them." I pointed down the hall just as Stephanie turned the corner. Dan sped down the hall.

I took a deep breath and pulled open the door to call Rem- but just in time for him to open it. I ran into his chest, and stumbled back.
He held my arms carefully for stability. "Oh I'm sorr- holy fuck."  He stopped and looked me up and down. "Oh man, I am so lucky." Rem breathed and I looked him up and down. Black jeans, black blazer, grey t-shirt. And god did he look good. "You lucky? Fuck me- you look hot." I ran a hand through my hair, biting my lip. "Did I hear Luis did this-" he let his hand slip around my waist. I nodded. "Genius." He said and I blushed.
I put my arm around him, and took in his scent. Fresh shower, cologne, vanilla aaaaaand a little hairspray.

He took a deep breath and we walked to the van. "Ooo look who decided to come!" Dan called from inside the van. We couldn't see him though. "Hey-" Rem started, but I tugged him into the van.

We were squished for space so I sat on Rem's lap. Emerson even took pictures of us, but I could only focus on him. Rem was talking, telling a story, but I couldn't even listen- I was just taking him in. I'd never loved anyone the way I loved this man. I zoned out and just watched him speak. The little  smile on his lips. The colours outside the car passing through his eyes, reflecting on his perfect skin as we drove.
I couldn't help but smile a little. Everything about him was perfect.

I was pulled out of my lovely trans when I could hear Sebastian giggling. I snapped my head over to him. "You're really in there." He said. I blushed red. "What?" Luis asked. "She's just staring at Rem." Seb said. "Well yeah- I love him." I said like it wasn't a big deal and the whole van went "AWWWH"
Rem was beaming at me when I looked at him again. Flashing me his perfect teeth- a smile that would make any girl/ or guy, melt.

He kissed my lips. Another "AWE!" throughout the van. He kissed me carefully but passionately. I felt like I was pooling in his lap. But the halt of the van kept me upright.

We all exited the van. I let my heels hit the pavement and when I looked to Rem again he ran a stressed hand through his hair, exhaling loudly, he looked me up and down and let his head fall back. "Good god." He laughed to himself. He walked inside before I could even blush or retaliate. He was flustered by my appearance.

We sat at our reserved table. Between Emerson, and Remington: who sat at the end. Luis sat across from me.
We talked and laughed for a little while. Remingtons hand casually rested on my thigh, my hand on his. We had eaten, and our laughing had definitely made the table beside us unhappy.

"A toast- to side B!" Momma said and we all raised our glasses. "Yeah!" "To not dying, being in jail, or breaking up." Sebastian said "YEAH!" We cheered again.
"And to Remington!" Dan said and I looked at Rem, he seemed more pale. We cheered again.
What did Rem do? I cheered anyway.

He furrowed his brows and he faced me a little more- the table was quiet. "Y/N- my flower, my darling, my love." "You've always been the woman I love- and seeing all this shit happen on tour- and you not leaving my side or even faltering has proved even more so to me- that you are what I need."

He held both my hands now and I began to blink a little harder. "Y/N I have loved you since the day I met you.. That was almost 6 years ago..
I'm so thankful I stayed alive long enough to watch you heal and become the beautiful young woman in-front of me now.. And I don't ever want to loose you."

He got down on one knee.
My heart froze.

"Ever."

"Y/F/N... Will you marry me?"

The room gasped.
My eyes watered
My heart unmoving
Time- slow
cameras were on,
Nothing but silence and an answer that was true.

"Yes."