screen

warnings: none, fluff
I opened my laptop, it was at least 1 AM, but for Remington, my best friend it was just after dinner. I missed him like crazy and these time zones made it hard. I kneeled on the ground and let my elbows fall on my bed as I plugged in my headphones and clicked his name.
The camera opened and it said ringing.

It had been four months since I'd seen him and I just wanted to talk to him, and his brothers. My heart began beating faster as it said connecting. The full screen lit my face and his appeared. "Y/N!" He cheered, he had just showered. "Hey turd, just wanted to see you n say hi." I said resting my hands under my chin. "Awh. I miss you so much man, what the fuck." He ran a hand through his hair, he was walking with his phone in his hand. "I miss you more- I see all the concert photos and my heart just melts."
I put my hand on my chest dramatically.

"I will gladly sing to you when I get back." He said. "Gladly." I repeated his word. "I'll hold you to that."

Where are your brothers?" I asked. He shrugged, "I wish I knew." He said, he wasn't looking at me, he was definitely multitasking.

Just hearing his voice through the speakers in my headphones was enough to make my skin tingle and my heart ache. "So tell me about your concerts." I said, his face lit up. "Why don't I just tell you in person?" He said and smiled widely. "Why?" I asked confused, but then two hands wrapped themselves around me and squeezed me tightly.
"Remington Fucking Leith." I awed. I pulled out my earphones and spun around, I gave him the biggest tightest hug I could. He picked me up and spun me around.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "Would you like me to go back?" He snarled. I shook my head no my eyes widened. He laughed and hugged me again. "I'm here because I love you." He said. and my heart stopped. I pulled away from him a little. He had never told me that before. "I-I love you too." I said quietly, "no Y/N- I'm in love with you." He said, and I pretty much stopped breathing. I couldn't find the words I wanted to say, words I'd thought about so many times before this. So instead of speaking. I did the only other thing I could think of.

I kissed him.

He kissed me back without hesitation. He gripped me and held me close as I pressed my lips to his. His body was warm and smelled like cologne, his lips were soft and I could feel my face getting hot.
My smile broke the kiss, and I found he was smiling too. "I-I don't-" he put a finger up to stop me. "Don't say anything." He smirked and he kissed me again, my lips, cheek, jaw and neck. I couldn't help the smile on my face from getting bigger.

He moved my laptop and laid me down on the bed. "What happened to you on tour?" I joked with a small laugh. "I wish I knew." My heart was pounding. "Goddamn I love you." I said in awe of him and I pulled him down to kiss me again. My hands ran though his soft wet hair as his hands desperately grabbed at my waist. "I've loved you for so long- and being without you made it so much worse." He breathed onto my skin. I practically shuddered at the sound of his voice as it wasn't though a speaker.
He grabbed my face touching my skin gently and he littered me with kisses.
"You know damn well that you're coming back with me." He growled. "Really?" I arched a brow. He nodded and kissed my neck again. "I need you Y/N." he breathed and my heart opened up for him.

He pulled me up to my feet again and I just stared at him. "So?" He asked me. I nodded. "I love you." I assured him.
"You gotta help me pack though." I pointed a finger at his chest. And he cracked his perfect smile, his eyes crinkling.

"Gladly." He said.