satin&lace (x)

Warnings: smut, uhhh
Sorry I haven't updated. I've really wanted death recently, I love you all, you really keep me going, heres a mashed up kinky request.
____________________________________

I put on something sexy, I don't remember buying it- but I do remember regretting it when I got home. The black flowery lingerie was more than revealing- but wow- I definitely felt sexy. It hugged my curves and made me feel beautiful. I hope he likes it.

I realized I had about 15 - 20 minutes until Rem would be home- so I put on my silk bathrobe overtop, and went to the kitchen to make myself a tea. As I heard the water boiling- I contemplated if this was a good idea. I'm not a professional flirter- I remember grabbing some ties and blindfolds when buying the lingerie, but I didn't think about how I'd feel in the moment. How would he feel?

My second guessing was interrupted by my kettle clicking itself off. I put the bag in the cup and the water following, the steam coming from my mug was more than faint.
I added a little sugar and stirred it. The sound of the spoon scraping the inside of the mug was almost relaxing, like the odd hum made me feel relaxed. I turned my head to each side, stretching the muscles, my hair shifted on my shoulders and down my back. I took a sip of the tea that was too hot. I put it down and focused on the cup.

I was so out of it, I didn't hear Rem come in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and breathed in my scent. I tensed and gasped slightly at his careful contact. "Hey pretty" he whispered into my ear, kissing my neck softly. I let out a sigh of pleasure and spun in his arms. "Hi babe." I smiled, and his face lit when he saw the lack of clothes I was wearing.

"Why aren't you dressed?" He asked me. I shrugged. "I wanted to surprise you- but I zoned out and didn't even hear you come in." I answered him honestly. "Surprise me?" He asked with a confused brow. I pulled the silk tie on my robe gently and the bow came undone, the fabric fell from my sides where it was held and my undergarments were exposed.
I saw Rems jaw shut and clench, his eyes drank in my frame. "God-.." he was breathless. I saw his knuckles turn white, and his eyes get dark
I stepped closer to him. "Sorry I ruined the surprise." I whispered, placing a careful hand on his chest. His mouth fell and he practically stared at me in awe.

He took hold of my wrist and kissed my hand and up my arm. "Worth it either way." He breathed softly as he pulled me closer.
"What did I do to deserve this?" He asked with a smile. I just shrugged and kissed his lips softly.

He let out a defeated breath. Collected himself and pretty much picked me up.
I giggled and squirmed a little as he carried me into the bedroom, not bothering to find the light.
He saw the small box on the bed and he placed me beside it.
I laid on my back watching him- all my emotions passing through me at once. He opened the box and smirked- i could've whimpered just at that sight. "You're a bad girl." He breathed looking at its contents.
Multiple satin ties, blindfolds, lubricant.

I bit my lip hard in anxiety, anticipation, embarrassment and lust. He almost looked impressed. "I definitely am surprised- job well done." He said and he lifted me from my lying position on the bed. He pulled me to my feet, just to carefully push the robe from my shoulders, the loose material falling to the floor with ease.
He took in my frame one last time before pushing me back down, he ran his hands down my body, grabbing at me as our lips met repeatedly. "You never fail to amaze me, my love."
No matter how many times this has happened I still felt giddy in his grasp, just the slightest contact made electricity run through me.

He pulled away for minute. "Fuck, you look good- but I think you should take it off." He said and I felt my heart beat faster, he helped me take off the top before stripping himself. I felt my mouth water when he took of his shirt, I swallowed hard. He laughed a little and pulled down the black flowery underwear.
"Are you sure about this?" He asked me holding up a satin tie. I arched a brow. "If you are." I dared and he smirked, he offered me his hands and I put mine in his, he made me hold my hands out and he carefully tied the fabric around my wrists, he pulled the loops together and tied a quick but tight bow that wouldnt come out.
He laid me down on the bed and kissed up my chest onto my neck.

"You're so perfect" he whispered, and he took another tie, and tied it around the one on my wrists and to the bed frame.

I was stuck now. He traced his fingers down my arms and I shivered. He put the blindfold over my eyes and kissed up my stomach and to my lips, "you let me know if I'm hurting you." He whispered into my ear carefully before kissing just below it. He slowly pushed into me and I gasped out a soft moan. I tired to pull my hands down to touch him but I couldn't. I groaned a little at the restriction. He kept a steady pace and with each thrust my soft moans got louder. He slid his hand up my chest and onto my throat to which he grabbed gently, but abruptly.
With his hand wrapped around my neck his pace increased. "Oh god- fuck, Rem harder." I breathed out and he obliged, the pressure on my neck and my lower half increased and moans fell from both our lips.

"My god- you're hot." He breathed as he quickened his pace. I let out gasped moans as his grip on my neck tightened. My hands tugged at the ties and my back arched. "I wanna touch you." I begged but the blackness over my eyes allowed me to perceive nothing. "A-ah fuck" I breathed out and he took his hand from my neck- to which I took in a sharp breath. His pace became sloppy and the pleasure was too much for me to form words. My mouth fell slack and he continued to push into me over and over again, until I finally made out a "p-please."
He groaned in pleasure and pulled a loose end of my tie and they fell apart easily, I immediately grabbed his face and pushed my lips to his, we moaned into each other's mouth.

I didn't even take off the blindfold, I just wanted to touch him. He moaned as I did, as we hit our highs, he pulled the blindfold from my eyes and kissed me again as we climaxed together.
He pulled out and laid beside me. "Jesus Christ" I panted. Rem nodded silently in agreement. I grabbed his hand as our chests rose and fell quickly. He took the tie and tied our wrists together.
"That was hot."