hostage

Warnings: This is an absolutely wild request.
_____________________________

"Oh good. You're awake." A low voice was close to me, I tried to open my eyes but they stung too much, I shifted around but was constricted. Ties on my ankles and wrists. I groaned and forced my eyes open.

I was met with the most attractive man, I'd ever seen, his wild hair and dark eyes, studied me. His pink lips and arched eyebrows only made him nicer too look at.
"What the fuck is going on?" I growled. Pulling at the ties harder now. I realized I'd be tied to a chair in a room I didn't recognize.
"I'll make this easy for you- because you're hot. You've got info I need, and you're going to give it to me." The man smirked with a shrug.
"And why would I do that?" I glared at him.
He came close to me, he smelled like cologne and only wore black. He pushed a hair out of my face and behind my ear.

I became stiff to his touch. My frozen limbs answered his question: because I was afraid.
"I'll admit it- you're hot, but I doubt I have any of the information you need." I growled, my head stung. He pulled up a chair he sat on it backwards, he was too close to me, I wished I could move away.
"Oh sweetheart." He awed. His voice gave me shivers, but I liked it?

I glared at him- and he giggled a little- shock on his face. "OHAHAHA- god you're sexy." He shook his head a little. I cocked mine to the side in confusion. "The fuck do you want?" I asked him. My hair fell in-front of my face again. "You need to find Emerson for me." He shrugged blatantly.
"My manager?" I questioned. His eyes were low. "My brother." He growled.

My heart fell.
"Remington." I stated. he cocked a brow with a smirk. "Oh she's smart." He smiled at me. "How would I know?" I hissed, my wrists were sore but I kept pulling. He arched a brow at me. "Don't play dumb with me babe." I tucked my thumb in as far as it would go, turning my wrist back and forth over and over again. I could contact him, but based on his actions so far why would I tell him? And what did he want from Emerson?

"You have lots of questions I assume, but make them quick please?" He turned his head to the side. He looked at me like I was the tastiest thing he'd ever seen- and he was starving.
"Will you answer me honestly?" I arched a brow at him, he looked at me in shock. Like he was expecting a "Why am I here?" Or "are you gonna hurt me?" No, "are you true?" And his shock slipped up into a smirk. "Yes." He told me. "You have my word." He crossed his heart with his finger. I rolled my eyes. "Stick your word." I sighed- I knew he wasn't trustworthy- I just wanted to feel him out. He laughed a little.
"what do you want from Emerson?" I spoke. "In truth. I just want to talk." "About?" I looked into his chocolate eyes, and he smiled. He was impressed with me?

"A debt." "Cut it Remington- you don't get to tie up strangers and then poke around but not reciprocate. You want answers- so do I. About what?" I demanded. He stood up and twirled the chair out of his way. "Impressive, and I wasn't the one who tied you- not that I'm complaining. I need money from him- and you are of high value to him- and I can see why- so a simple trade for things that are both his."

My voice was flat and my face emotionless. For some reason I wasn't as worried as I probably shouldn't have been anymore." All this for cash?" I asked and he shrugged. "Long story babe- the debt is to me- he owes me." Remington glanced at me. He hooked a foot in one of the chair legs, he skirted the chair close to him easily, the sudden movement made me gasp, he crouched down in front of me. "I have a question for you then." He studied my face. I felt the rope twist past my knuckles on my right hand behind my back. I used my now free hand to pull at the rope on my left.
I raised my eyebrows at him telling him to ask away.

"Why aren't you scared of me?" He asked me carefully. I pulled at the ropes but looked at my knees. Why wasn't I scared of him? I had every right to be.
"Emerson has told me about you- you won't hurt me." I said but I couldn't find the pull to look back up at his eyes. Maybe because I was unsure of my answer. But I let my eyes flicker up to his. He took a deep breath. "what has Emerson told you?" He spoke softly, "enough" I told him playing his own game now- short answers, I tugged at the ropes and they fell from my wrist but I caught them in my fingers before they hit the floor.

"And if you didn't tie me- then who did?" I asked him. He smiled a little. "Sebastian." He knew the answer would get a rise out of me. I felt my lips part in shock, when Emerson said his family was dysfunctional- I didn't think it was that bad. "Well he did a shit job." I said. And with that, I dropped the ropes and smacked Rem across the face, pushing him to the ground, I tugged at my ankles until the rope was loose enough to come off.
Rem hit the ground but bounced up just as fast. I grabbed the chair and held it in front of me.

"Oh comeon darling- you're making this hard for the both of us." He arched a brow. I glared at him.
I smacked the wooden chair against the wall close to me as hard as I could breaking off one of the legs. "Back off Rem." I pointed the sharp end of the broken chair leg at him.
He looked impressed but not afraid. "It's a shame I had to get you involved for this- cause god you're hot." He breathed. "Stop that, now get the fuck out of my way." I hissed. "You really think you're gonna stop me with a chair leg?" He looked bored. I shrugged. "I've gotten pretty far haven't I?" I asked him. He smirked and jumped at me catching me off guard. He threw the chair leg from my fingers and picked me up putting me over his shoulder like I was nothing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I screamed out.
I kicked and fought him, screaming my heart out.
He walked in a specific direction, his arm wrapped around the back of my thighs.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you- put me down!" I cried out and squirmed around some more. He groaned and let my feet hit the floor, he pinned me to the wall, by my shoulders. "Y/N love please, I'm not gonna hurt you if I don't need to." He told me. I looked at him in pure shock. "You're fucking nuts"

"Maybe you just have the wrong perspective, let's make this easy, cause you're not gonna win." He said and my head spun. Wrong perspective? Why would I not be on Emerson's side, what had he done?
"Bite me." I growled, my eyes low. "Don't give me any ideas." He bargained, he took my wrist and dragged me down a back alley. With all the holes in the situation I'd never been so confused.
I had no words, why would it be two against one? Why was Rem so careful with me? Was I on the right side? I needed more answers. could Sebastian enlighten me- and where was he?

"Look I know you're confused, but let's get this over with. You steer me wrong, you're gonna regret it." He said and the tone change to his voice made fear run through my skin.
I felt it- panic set in, what the fuck was going on? I let tears sit in my eyes, as I felt my feet drag towards where Emerson would be.
"what do you mean wrong perspective?" I asked him quietly, not daring to take my feet off the floor. He kept me close to him. "Emerson never told you about this debt, probably that you should just stay away from me right? Who is giving you more answers right now- me or him? One sided perspective." He said. "You could be lying, you did take me hostage technically." I said quieter than I'd hoped.

"What's in truth anymore?, and it's an unfortunate reality." He said and I felt my head hurt and my heart sink. Who was really trustworthy?

I let Remington hold me close as we walked into the building together. My eyes darted up to Emerson at the desk in the front, my heart shattered at the sight of him.
He saw me and Rem and he bolted from his seat.
But Remington's grip on me got tighter. He pulled my hands behind my back and held me close to his chest.
"Broken promises Em." Rem growled and Emerson looked defeated. "Oh Y/N I'm sorry." Emerson said.

I didn't know who to trust, I only felt sadness.
"I'll give you your money, don't hurt her okay? I'm so so sorry Y/N" Emerson put his hands up in surrender.
"It's awful I had to get her involved- is that what it takes for you to get something done? This shouldn't have been a big deal- but you lie to her over and over, and now look at her." Remington said, Emerson looked absolutely broken.
"I'm sorry Y/N." he repeated.
"What's happening?" I asked him. Remington let me go, I stumbled forward a bit. "Tell her, she deserves to know." He spoke from behind me.

My eyes trained on Emerson. But his on the floor.
"I'm a thief." Emerson shrugged, his head hung low. "I'm the one you should be afraid of." He tossed Remington a dark booklet and he caught it single handedly.

I felt my heart shatter. I turned away from Emerson, and looked back at Rem, I glared at him. "Both of you are fucked up." I hissed

and we heard the door open. "You have no idea."
Sebastian said.