sore

warnings: none, fluff
A/N the only reason I'm writing this is bc I pulled something in my back doing a backflip today. Enjoy.
______________________

I skimmed the pages of my book, I was beginning to get sleepy. The light beside my head was starting to make my eyes hurt. I had finished my tea and was waiting for Rem to come home after the concert, I wasn't so sure I was gonna make it.
I sat under the covers of the bed and read until the end of the chapter.

Two more sentences to go and this is what I heard in order: I heard the front door unlock, Remington sneeze, him dropping his keys, mumbling the word "fuck", picking back up the keys, then walking into the half-open door, cursing again, putting his keys on the counter taking off his shoes, and then come into my room.

I was already laughing by the time he came in. "You heard all that?" He asked me scratching his neck awkwardly.
"Could you have been any louder?" I asked with a teasing smile. We both laughed.
His smile made me happy.
He turned his shoulders to stretch. "Shut up, why are you still up anyway?" He pointed at the clock and then to my book. I just shrugged. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms, I saw all of his muscles flex, I tired not to drool.
"You look like a disappointed mom waiting to catch her kid from sneaking out." He said and I snorted a laugh. He stretched his back again. "Did you hurt yourself?" I referred to all his twisting and stretching.

"My back hurts like a bitch." He said. "Maybe from climbing the ceiling every night." I said with a small laugh.  He shrugged a little "I love my job."
I motioned for him to come towards me. I put my book down and opened my nightstand.
Two Tylenol. "Take these." I put them in his hand. "Thank You." He mouthed quietly and gave me a quick kiss. "You need to shower, then come tell me all about the concert and the fans." I said with a wide smile. His flashed me his teeth and ran into the washroom.

I usually was asleep by the time Rem came home from tour, and I always wanted to know about the shows in the morning, but now we could talk about it now and both sleep in a little longer tomorrow.

I heard him humming in the shower, my heart fluttered in my chest. I loved him so much. I need to tell him more.
I turned off my light and pulled the covers up to my shoulders. I listened to him hum in the shower for a while, and then it stopped. He came out in his track pants and boxers not too long after.

My eyes had already adjusted to the dark and I watched his toned tattooed body lay down beside me.
"Guess what?" I asked him. "What?" He asked expectedly. "I love you." I told him. I knew he was smiling. "I love you." He replied. We both rolled over to face each other in the dark. He rolled his shoulders to stretch his back.
I stuck out my bottom lip and sat up.
I patted my lap. "Lay." I told him and he did as told with a confused look.

"Are you burping me, what's happening right now?" He mumbled into my leg. "No. Now tell me about the show."I began to push down on the pressure points in his back. There were spots up high and down low that were all very tense. He smelled like fresh shampoo and his skin was warm and smooth. I pushed down on the tense muscle and he groaned a bit. "Uh- Emerson got hit with a water bottle. My mom called Sebastian- me in front of the whole crowd and apparently- Ow- I broke my back." He said and buried his face into my leg when I found a tender spot. "Sorry I need to know where you fucked up. But that sounds fun, is Emerson okay?" I asked him. "Yeah it was pretty-uh- funny." He groaned when I began to rub and massage the spot on his back.

"Sorry." I winced. "No its good, keep going." He said. So obliged. I rubbed circles into the section of muscle that was tight. "These three girls gave us a whole bunch of gummies-ohhman- from- yup right there- Korea."
"I brought you one that we're too scared to- oh wow- try."

"Oh yay." I smiled. "I have a big bag of stuff I'm supposed to give you from fans." He said. I felt all of his muscles flex when I pushed down on a spot in his back. "That's so sweet." I blushed a little. "You should really come to the- oh fuck yeah- next one."
I giggled everytime he stopped himself to groan or speak when I rubbed a spot on his back. 

"You're really good at this." He sighed in pleasure and I rubbed in the middle of his back. "Thank you, and maybe i will." I stated.

"Holy Henry!" He said when I pushed down. I laughed loudly and had to cover my mouth. He laughed with me.
"I didn't mean to say that, that was a good one though," he said between giggles. "The Tylenol should kick in in about 15-20 minutes." I said. Running my hands down his muscled back. "Thank you baby." He groaned a little. He moved and took the position of hugging my waist.
"I owe you big time." He said, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I ran my hand through his wet hair.

"Kiss instead?" I offered. He didn't hesitate to pick up His chin and place a kiss on my lips. "I'll give you more than that later, you just wait." He said smirking.