Chapter 25 Kagami

Seiho POV

"The first half finished with them slowly pulling away. This game's over. Let's go." 

"If they lose this badly, people will think we're weak." 

"I don't know that we could've beaten them." 

"How can the addition of a single member change this team so much?" 

Kise POV

I heard what Seiho said making me look at them for a split second before I turned back to look at the court. 

"Show some spirit, Seirin." I said. 

"They are, you idiot. After being shown such a difference in their strength, they're still barely hanging in there. I'd give them props." Senpai said and I shifted some causing my phone to fall out of my pocket. 

"Next up, Oha Asa Horoscope! Aquariouses should play it quiet today. Cancers will have a great day. As long as you have your lucky item, Shigaraki raccoon, you have nothing to fear." 

Kagami POV

We all sat in the locker room in silence, hearing the sound of the rain hit the roof. ONly to be broken by my phone beeping and Coach. 

"Hey, everyone..." 

"Coach, it's okay. You're probably going to say something stupid anyway. Read the situation." Captain said while I pulled out my phone. I blinked when I saw that it was a text from Snow. 

"You're going to do something stupid. Aren't you?" She asked me. 

"Probably. You can yell at me later." 

"....Fine. Just try and be careful. You can be a hot headed idiot sometimes." She said making me grow a tick mark before I sighed and closed my phone. 

"Kuroko, what are you doing?" 

"Someone taped Takao-Kun during the first half."

"Do you have a plan?" 

"I don't know." 

"You don't know?" 

"I have thought about winning, but I have never wondered if I can win or not." Kuroko said making me look at him out the corner of my eye. 

"Even if we lose by one hundred points, there's a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second." 

"You're right."

"Yeah." 

"Don't give me that!" Captain said as he stood up. 

"There isn't going to be a meteor. That's a crazy thought." 

"But what if they all get stomach aches?" 

"Don't get carried away. That won't happen either." 

"Well, compared to that, a second half comeback is way more realistic." 

"Let's just keep running and think after the game's over." 

"Let's go!" 

"Yeah!" 

"Let the quarter begin." The scorekeepers said as we all stood on the court. 

Kise POV