Chapter 55

Hours later, I decided to take a break, so I found myself sitting in the third gym with Kuroo, Bokuto, Keiji and Tsukishima.

"Oya? Tsukki, did you bring a friend today?" Bokuto asked and I looked to the door to see Hinata. 

"What happened to your partner? Kageyama's practicing on his own again. I was trying to get Kenma to throw me tosses, but he ran away after the fifth one." Hinata said. 

"It's amazing that you got Kenma to even give you five during practice." Kuroo and I said, causing his to glare at each other. 

"So...Please let me practice with you!" Hinata and Lev both said since Lev ran up out of no where. 

"Lev, I thought you were practicing receives with Yaku." Kuroo said and I narrowed my eyes at Lev's reaction. 

"He said I was doing well today, so he let me go." 

"That doesn't sound like Yaku-San." I said. 

"Really? Sure you didn't run away?" Kuroo asked. 

"No, of course not!" Lev said and I rolled my eyes since Kuroo and I both knew he ran away. 

"Well, whatever. Then...We have the right number of people, so let's play some three-on-three. Ataru-Chan, can you keep score?" Kuroo asked and I nodded. Owls vs cats? Tall vs short. I thought when I saw Hinata, Bokuto and Keiji-San all on one team while Kuroo, Lev and Tsukishima were on the other team. As they played, Kuroo yelled at Lev, making me snicker. 

"Ano. If you don't wrap up soon, the cafeteria will close, and you won't get any dinner." Shirofuku-Chan said and even I reacted. 

"We cannot go into battle on an empty stomach." Kuroo said. 

"Food!" Bokuto yelled and I stretched with a small yawn before we all quickly cleaned up and headed out. I was looking up some facts about the education system when I saw Taiga trying to video call me. I blinked but plugged in my headphones, and accepted. 

"Hey, I've got good news." he said and I tilted my head to the side. 

"I passed. Not a's or b's but I passed them." He said and I smiled at him. 

"Yay! I'm proud of you." I said and he smiled somewhat. 

"Just know, I'll get you back for grounding me." He siad and I saw the true meaning in his eyes making me smile. 

"Looking forward to it." I said making him smirk. 

"Oh. Guess what?" I asked him. 

"Hm, Kise stopped being a whiny brat?"

"God, I wish but no. I've been asked to give a speech about changes in the Education system, Protection of the LGBT Community and Women's rights." I said. 

"Shit! Really?" 

"Ya. I was just as surprised as you were when I as asked." I said. 

"How's it going for you, and when are you going to be doing your speech?" 

"This weekend, and I'm still doing some research. I basically have an hour time limit for my speech, so I have a lot to pack in. I've got a lot to say and I can only go for about an hour before they stop me." I said with a sigh. 

"At least you'll be getting more of your say out there."

"I know. Got anything you wish to add as a supportive boyfriend?" I asked. 

"At the moment? No, but I will text or call you when I come up with something, in time for your speech. How's the training camp going?"

"Good. Kuroo is still being a pain in the ass, and we've had several of our insult rounds. It's currently fifteen, twelve three with him in the lead." I said with a sigh as I thought about the insult challenges we've had since he found out.