Chapter 41

After I landed, I sent a text to Taiga, and Alex before I headed to the apartment. I had just unlocked the door when Taiga's warden showed up. 

"Are you, Kagami Taiga's girlfriend?" He asked. 

"Hai. Taiga, said he asked to add my name to the lease." I said.

"Oh, uh. Hai, he did. I just wanted to know if it was you, so I could give you, the key." He said as he handed it to me. 

"Oh, arigato." I said with a bow. 

"Have a good day, miss. I also suggest you take a nap, after your long flight." He said and I nodded before he walked away. I walked in, shut and locked the door before I slipped out of my shoes. I made my way down the hall and put my stuff away. I made sure I had both keys, my phone and wallet before I made myself look more presentable. Let's get this over with. I thought before I left, and made sure that the door was locked before walked down. I waved at the warden before I was gone, heading for the station. I found a spot, and sat down, placing my bag in my lap to make more room. The ride was quiet, until I saw a red tracksuit in the corner of my eye. 

"Excuse me miss, do you mind if my friend and I sit next to you?" I heard a guy ask, making me look up to see a fairly tall guy, with extremely messy bed head. 

"Go ahead, I don't mind." I said. 

"Arigato." The bed head one said before he and his friend, who was much smaller than him, sat down. 

"My name is Kuroo Tetsurō, and this is my childhood friend, Kozume Kenma. We attend Nekoma High school, and both of us are part of the volleyball team." The now named Kuroo said and I smiled at them. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you two. I'm Ataru Yukiko. I'm fixing to finish up my paperwork so I can attend Fukurōdani Gakuen. I don't know much about volleyball, though." I said. 

 "Fukurōdani Gakuen? I have a friend who attends there! His name's Bokuto Kōtarō." Kuroo-San said and I nodded. 

"I'm sure, I'll meet him, Kuroo-San." I said. 

"Fair warning when you do, he's extremely hyperactive, and he tends to get into a slump when he plays." Kuroo-San said and I nodded. 

"I will keep that in mind. Thank you for telling me, Kuroo-San." I said. 

"You said you don't know much about volleyball?" Kuroo-San asked and I nodded. 

"Hai. I don't know much about it, but I love basketball." I said. 

"I don't know much about basketball." Kuroo-San said and I slightly laughed. 

"That's fine. I'm sure, I'll be able to learn about volleyball some, by watching it play. It'll probably be helpful for my studies actually." I said. 

"Studies?" 

"Huh? Oh. I'm studying to become a sports physician, and a sports therapist. Yes, they are pretty much the same thing, but they also have several differences." I said. 

"That's some pretty heavy stuff." 

"Oh, I know it big time. I swear my professors were trying to see if they could make my hair turn a brighter shade of white." I said. 

"About that." Kuroo said and I shook my head. 

"No, it's not albinism. Both my parents, and other family members had dark hair, but I was born with white hair, due to me not having a lot of color pigmentation for the DNA of my hair. Granted it scared my parents, and shocked the doctors, but I'm perfectly healthy."