Chapter one

"Hey Lucas." Maya said as she came in a beautiful white dress. "Hey gorgeous." Lucas smiled. He had on a black suit with a green tie that brought out his eyes. They were going on a date. Lucas picked her up and kissed her passionately like she was his last breath of fresh air. Maya moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck running her hands through his dark hair. Lucas made light kisses down her neck and bit a spot in her neck that made Maya arch her back and close her eyes...

Then her alarm clock rang and she fell out of her bed and face-planted on her blue carpeted floor. She groaned and begrudgingly got up and turned off her alarm. After she took a shower, Maya wore a white crop top with high waisted blue jeans and converse. She straightened her hair and let it flow down her back.

She applied mascara and nude lipstick. Overall, Maya know she looked good and she hoped Lucas will notice her. Maya had liked Lucas ever since seventh grade and he always thinks of her like a sister but Maya is determined to change his mind. She grabbed her bag and walked downstairs.

Her phone buzzed and she saw it was from her best friend Riley. Riley was the only one who knew that she had a crush on her brother and she was completely fine with it as his past girlfriends were bad influences on him.

Lucas was the quarterback of the Abigail Adams Patriots and he was the most popular guy in school. He was also handsome to top it off with dark blonde hair that fell in his eyes. His eyes were an emerald green that you could get lost in.

He had bulging muscles but not too much where it looked like he was a bodybuilder. He had a sharp jawline and stubble on his face. He also had lips that she would love for him to bite hers with. Lucas was also the bad boy of the school and slept with girls but Maya knows that it's all an act.

She knew him since they were kids and Maya knows she can change him for the better.