Chapter ten

Lucas spotted his girlfriend waiting by her locker talking to Smackle about something. Maya turned and smiled at him as she hugged Smackle goodbye.

"Hey babe." Maya leaned up and kissed him. "Hey baby." He didn't smile as he usually did and Maya noticed. "What's wrong Lucas?" She caressed his face in concern. "I have to kiss Missy." Lucas said. "What?" Maya asked taken aback. "For drama class we have to reenact Romeo and Juliet."

"Can't you get a new partner?" Maya said angrily. "No Mrs. Green says we're not allowed because in acting we're going to have to work with people we don't like."

"That's a dumbass rule." Maya replied as they sat down on a bench. "I know, but Maya I'm going to ask to fail the assignment." Lucas said. "No Lucas as much as I hate Missy I can't let you get a bad grade because of one scene. It just sucks." Maya frowned.

"Hey Maya look at me." He lifted her chin. "I promise you the only lips I wanna kiss is yours and yours only. Alright?" Lucas told her as he stared at her cerulean blue eyes. "Okay Lucas." Maya smiled. Lucas leaned down and kissed Maya with so much passion and love. Maya wrapped her arms around his neck as Lucas wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you Maya." He said sincerely. Maya's heart raced at his words. "I love you too." She hugged his waist tightly as Lucas kissed her forehead lovingly.

A/N : Sorry this was short! Next chapter is longer than this!