Chapter Forty Six

"Bye guys have fun." Lucas and his cousins waved goodbye as the four adults left for dinner. Which left Maya, Lucas, Trevor and Charlotte to babysit the little ones.

Allison immediately pulled Maya to her room. Charlotte ventured off to her room. Trevor and Lucas decided to play FIFA in the living room. Ian sat in Lucas's lap watching his cousin play.

"Can we play pirates?" Ian asked tugging on Lucas's shirt. "Sure buddy after this game okay?" Lucas ruffled Ian's hair.

As promised after the game, which Lucas won and received 20 bucks from his pissed off cousin he walked to Ian's room.

Lucas was supposed to steal the loot from Ian and Ian was supposed to be a pirate and kill Lucas with his fake sword for taking his loot.

Currently in Allison bedroom, Maya was braiding Allison's hair in a fishtail braid. "And it's done." Maya declared.

"Yay!" Allison exclaimed. She looked at the fishtail braid that Maya did. "Yay I'm pretty like Rapunzel now." Allison hugged Maya.

"Thank you Maya." Allison smiled up at her. "You're welcome Allison." Allison was like a little sister that Maya never had.

"Hey Maya?" Allison piped up. "What is it Allison?" Maya questioned. "Is Lucas your Prince Charming?" Allison asked in curiosity.

Maya smiled twirling Allison's fishtail braid. "Yes Lucas is my Prince Charming. I love him very much." Maya answered.

"I wish I had a Prince Charming. Everyone knows that you can't be a princess without one." Allison pouted fiddling with her skirt hem.

Maya lifted up Allison's chin. "Allison that's not true. You can be a princess with or without a Prince Charming."

"Really?" Allison asked in shock. "Yep Elsa didn't have one or the princess from Brave." Maya mentioned.

"Ally just be a kid for now okay? You don't need to worry about a Prince Charming for a long time from now."

"Okay," Allison said going back to playing with her little ponies.

"Prince Charming huh?" Lucas asked, his body leaning against the doorway.

"Yep you're my knight in shiny blue shirts." Maya said.

"I just really like that color okay? Stop attacking me." Lucas crossed his arms.

In that moment they heard a yell. "Arrrggghh!" Lucas's eyes widened comically. "Uh oh." He muttered getting up from the floor.

Just then Ian came in. He was dressed in a pirate costume with a fake sword in his hand. Ian yelled and chased Lucas around the room.

Lucas purposely slowed down so Ian can catch up to him. Ian impales the sword in Lucas's stomach. Lucas dramatically falls on the ground.

"Victory is mine!" Ian grabs his bag of loot and leaves the room. Allison gasps and covers her mouth.

"Maya you have to kiss him so he'll wake up!" Allison drags Maya to Lucas's dead body. Lucas opens his eyes and smiles before closing his eyes again.

"Fine I guess." Maya sighs and kneels down to Lucas's body. She leans down and kisses Lucas. Lucas exhales like he just revived.

"Thank you Princess Penelope." He grabs Maya's hand and kisses the front of her hand.

"It was my pleasure Prince huckleberry." She giggled.

He pulls her down to his lap and wraps her arms around her waist. He kisses her cheek making Maya smile.

After playing Barbie with Allison, Lucas and Maya decided to go to Mason's room to play with him.