Chapter twenty five

Practice for football and cheerleading was over. Farkle had wanted to take pictures of the couple in the field for the posters since Farkle was in photography. Lucas came out in his red football jersey with his white spandex and red and black nike football cleats. He had his red, blue, and white helmet in one hand and a football in the other.

Maya was in her red and white cheerleader uniform. She had red pom-poms and a blue and red sparkly bow on top of her blonde hair. They looked adorable and Riley was on the verge of happy tears.

"Maybe I can jump on your back on one?" Maya asked him. "Okay." Lucas replied. Maya jumped on his back and Lucas held up her thighs while Maya wrapped her arms around his neck.

The next pose Lucas leaned down and kissed her while he had pom poms behind his back while Maya had a helmet behind her back. The next pose Lucas kneeled down and proposed to Maya with the pom-poms while Maya fake gasped. The next pose Maya had stood on Lucas's helmet and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him while Lucas wrapped his arms around her waist. The next pose Maya and Lucas intertwined their fingers as they smiled and looked lovingly at each other. The next pose Lucas carried Maya bridal style and leaned his head against hers. They took those pictures and went into the computer lab. The poster read, "Vote for Maya and Lucas!"and there were crowns above their names. The bottom of the title were the cute pictures of them.

"These turned out great Farkle thank you." Maya smiled and hugged him. "You're welcome guys." Riley gave them each a handful of posters. "Let's meet back here after we're done to get smoothies." Riley said intertwining Farkle's fingers with hers.

"Sounds good." Maya said giving Lucas her stack of papers. Maya taped while Lucas carried the papers. She finished taping the last poster. Lucas pulled her in and kissed her. "I love you princess." He gazed into her ocean blue eyes. "I love you too huckleberry."

They kissed again and walked out the cafeteria. They got their stuff from the locker rooms and they met at the spot.

They walked into Topanga's. The bakery wasn't that crowded since it was 6:00 pm. Katy served them free smoothies and Topanga gave them chocolate chip muffins. They decided that they would pass out the cookies tomorrow at lunch in the cafeteria. Katy and Topanga will bring the cookies up to the school and Lucas, Riley, Farkle, and Maya will leave their fifth periods ten minutes early to set up.

"Bye Riley, I love you." Farkle kissed Riley on the lips. "Bye Farkle, I love you too." She hugged her boyfriend and sat down. He said goodbye to everyone else and walked out the bakery.

Topanga dropped Lucas and Maya off at her house. Riley asked her mom to take her to the dollar tree to get a poster board, markers and glitter glue for the sign.

Lucas went to take a shower while Maya watched TV on his bed. She was in a black and white polka dot onesie eating pizza from Papa John's that Cory bought for dinner. Lucas came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His dark blonde hair was wet and he pushed it back with his hand. His body was glistening and Maya's mouth watered. He winked at her causing Maya to blush. He closed the bathroom door. He came out in black basketball shorts that hung low on his hips.

"Hey babe can you get me a coke from the fridge?" Maya asked. "Sure baby." He replied and walked out the room. He walked in the kitchen and grabbed two slices and two coke cans from the fridge.

He handed her the drink and she kissed his lips. "Thank you." She opened her drink. "You're welcome." He smiled and laid on the bed. They decided to watch Impractical Jokers. Lucas and Maya were laughing when Sal had to go through a haunted house.

Lucas turned off the TV since the show was over and pulled her to his chest. Maya intertwined her fingers with his that was on her stomach. He kissed her cheek and whispered good night to her and they fell asleep.

A/N : I got most of those poses from google. 😂 Follow, Fav or Review!