Chapter Fifty Six

It was finally New Years Eve. Everyone was excited to go to Dick Clark's Rocking Eve. Maya woke up from Lucas's arms.

Lucas was still sleeping. Maya admired how cute her boyfriend was. His dark hair fell in his eyes. His dark stubble was sprinkled across his sharp jawline.

His dark lashes fluttered against his cheeks and his mouth was agape as he breathed in and out.

She pecked him o the forehead sliding off of the bed. She took off her clothes and hopped in the shower.

She hummed along to a song that was in her head as she washed her body. She heard the curtains move. She felt strong arms wrap around her slim waist.

Lucas kissed her neck causing Maya to sigh against his chest. She turned around pulling his face down towards hers. Lucas turned his head to deepen the kiss.

Maya slid her hand down towards his cock. She rubbed the tip with her finger causing Lucas to groan against her mouth.

Lucas pushed a finger inside her wet folds. Maya gasped gripping his back. Maya rutted up against his fingers when he added two more.

Lucas slid his fingers out replacing it with his cock. He thrusted in and out of her at a slow pace. The pace went from slow to fast.

Lucas rammed his length inside of her. Maya felt heat shoot to her core. Lucas changed his angle making his cock hit her g-spot perfectly.

Maya rolled her eyes back and whimpered as he hit her bundle of nerves over and over.

With one more thrust, Maya fell apart releasing heavily against his cock. Lucas drove his hips inside of her faster trying to reach his release.

When Lucas reached his climax, He let out a string of curse words, emptying loads of come inside of her tight pussy.

"That was a great way to start the New Years." Maya smirked. "I agree." Lucas told her.

They rinsed themselves off before climbing out of the shower. They got dressed and walked downstairs.

The couple wished everyone a happy New Years before sitting down at the table. Topanga handed them their plates of breakfast.

They made easy conversation as they talked about what their resolutions was so going to be this year.

They went upstairs to grab their duffle bags. They were staying in a hotel for a day after dick Clark's rocking Eve.

"Have fun stay safe." Topanga gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "We will." Lucas vowed.

They decided to use Alex's father's car since it was a eleven seated car. The couple greeted the gang with hugs. Lucas shoved their bags in the backseat.

They sat with Charlie that was in the back with them. The venue was a few miles away. The car filled with chatter and laughter as they retold stories of their childhoods.

"Did you really shit in your pants because you accidentally took a laxative?" Maya took breaths in between laughter.

"I was seven I had no idea." Charlie said laughing along. "Do y'all remember when I was doing a solo for the boy's choir and I threw up on the pianist." Zay said.

"I can't with you guys seriously." Lucas laughed holding his stomach. "My stomach hurts this is too much." Noah said which only made them laugh harder.

"Y'all I'm stopping by Starbucks do y'all want anything?" Alex asked. Everyone told him their orders.

After they got their beverages they were off to the road again. They sang loudly to Christmas songs that was on the radio.

They made it to the venue. Alex parked the car. They went out to stretch out their legs. Dick Clark's rocking ever didn't start until 8:00 pm so they decided to explore around Times Square.

They went to Madame Tussaud's and saw all the famous wack figure. Maya and Noah took pictures with Rihanna and beyonce.

Lucas laughed as his girlfriend tugged him around the museum. He pulled her in giving her a kiss that made Maya smile.

After they explored museum, they went to see performers o the street. They saw people in Disney and Sesame Street costumes. The group took multiple pictures with them.

They went into Riley's believe it or not and saw a bunch of strange and cool things. "This dude has the longest nails damn." Zay said making them laugh.

They sat down at a restaurant to eat. They ordered their food and talked about what was their favorite thing they saw today.

After they finished eating they walked back to the venue since it was 7:00 pm. They turned in their tickets and walked inside.

They found a good spot in the front of the stage. They had a good view of the ball too. It was the countdown to the start of the new year.

Everyone screamed as they counted from ten to one. "One!" Lucas and Maya both smiled lovingly at each other before crashing their lips together. They pulled away looking at each other.

"I love you." She confessed. "I love you too." He pulled her against his chest kissing her forehead as they watched the fireworks explode from the sky welcoming them to a new year.

A/N : thank you guys for still reading this story it means a lot to me. Follow, Fav, and Review.