Chapter Fifty Two

Maya and Lucas were sleeping peacefully in their bed. The peace was interrupted when Ian and Allison barged into the room and jumped on top of the sleeping couple.

"Wake up it's Christmas!" Ian and Allison said in unison. Maya and Lucas immediately shot awake when they felt the twins land on them.

"I'm gonna get you guys." Lucas roared playfully. Ian and Allison giggled as Lucas chased them around the room. Maya smiled in amusement watching the scene. He finally caught them on each arm. He gave them kisses and set them down on the floor.

"Give us couple minutes and we'll be right out okay?" He informed them. Ian and Allison nodded and walked downstairs.

He closed the door and sighed. "Sorry about that Maya. They always wake everyone up on Christmas." He sat down on the bed.

Maya yawned and sat down on his lap. Lucas placed his hands on her lower back. "It's okay huckleberry. We were gonna get up eventually." She smiled and pressed her lips against his. Lucas sighed and melted into the kiss.

Lucas licked her bottom lip begging for entry. Maya granted him access and his tongue invaded her mouth. The kiss turned wet and sloppy. After a few moments, Lucas and Maya broke the heated kiss.

Lucas laid his forehead against hers. "Merry Christmas baby." He told her. "Merry Christmas to you too." She pecked him one more time and climbed off his lap.

After they were done with the bathroom, they walked downstairs. Christmas music was playing in the living room. The smell of gingerbread cookies was in the air.

Lucas and Maya walked in the kitchen. Two tables were pushed together. There was a variety of breakfast foods on the table. Cory and Topanga were talking to Aunt Sarah and Michael. Mason was sucking on his pacifier on his mother's lap. Trevor and Charlotte were talking to Riley. Ian and Allison were talking to Pappy Joe and Grandma Jean.

There was two seats right in front of Trevor and Charlotte. The couple greeted everyone a Merry Christmas and sat down.

"Alright everyone let's eat." Pappy Joe said making everyone laugh. After the delicious breakfast everyone gathered in the living room to open presents.

Lucas poured Maya and himself some egg nog. "Here you go baby." He handed her her sweet beverage and sat down beside her on the couch.

"Thank you babe." She smiled and pecked him on the lips. Lucas placed his hand on her thigh and Maya intertwined their hands together. Everyone watched as the twins eagerly ripped open their presents.

"Ooh legos!" Ian exclaimed. "I got my little pony!" Allison yelled. Ian also got two toy trucks, a bike, a nerf gun, Captain America PJ's and a Nintendo DS. Allison also got a Nintendo DS, a Barbie doll set, an Olaf stuffed animal, a bike, and Princess Tiana pj's.

Everyone opened their presents after that. Lucas and Maya decided to open their gifts to each other last. Lucas got clothes, Black beats headphones, and brand new black and blue adidas football cleats.

Maya got clothes, pink beats headphones, a sketchbook, a colored pencil and paint set, a starbucks gift card and white high tops.

"You go first." Maya smiled at her boyfriend. "Okay." Lucas ripped open his present. He got two tickets to the Dallas Cowboy and NY Jets game next year. Lucas's face was shocked and excited.

"Thank you baby so much." He smothered her face with kisses making Maya giggle. "Now it's your turn." He told her with a grin.

Maya ripped open her present. She opened the black case. Maya gasped at the beautiful necklace. It was a sterling silver necklace with a blue sapphire with diamonds encrusted all around it. Maya covered her mouth on the verge of tears.

"Do you mind putting it on me?" Maya asked. "Sure princess." He smiled. Maya moved her hair to the side. Lucas placed the beautiful necklace on her. He placed a small kiss on her neck when he was done.

"I absolutely love it thank you." She turned around and pressed her lips against his. Lucas smiled and wrapped his arms around her. Everyone awed at the couple.

"You are the best gift that I could ever receive. Thank you for making this Christmas unforgettable. I love you." He told her, gazing into her ocean blue eyes.

Maya smiled with happy tears rolling down her cheeks. "I love you too." She said softly. Lucas wiped her tears away with his thumbs and planted another kiss on her lips.

"Alright you two get in a picture." Grammy jean said to the couple. She was eagerly holding up a camera. Lucas threw his arm over his shoulders while Maya snaked her arm around his waist.

"One two three." Lucas and Maya both smiled at the count of three. After a few more pictures, they had a big family Christmas picture.

Another Christmas song came on. "Wanna dance with me?" Lucas asked holding out his hand.

"I would love to." She answered, putting her small hand in his large one. Maya threw her arms around his neck while Lucas placed his hands on her waist.

Lucas put his forehead against hers. They swayed effortlessly around the living room. The world fell apart and it was just the two of them.

A/N : y'all missed me lol. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a safe Christmas and got everything you wanted. If you don't celebrate then have a great holiday. I love all of you guys. Thank you so much for supporting this book. 💖