Chapter thirty five

"Remember me bitch?" Maya heard a familiar voice. "No," Maya whispered turning around. Missy had a gun pointed at her.

"Get to the wall now!" Missy growled. Maya quickly scurried to the wall. "You don't know how long I wanted to kill you. Every single night in jail I thought of every scenario to get revenge." Missy hissed, a crazy expression on her face.

"And I thought the best revenge is to kill you for everything that you done to me," Missy finished.

"You don't have to do this Missy." Maya pleaded making Missy cackle loudly. "You stole my boyfriend and you took cheer captain from me. You took everything from me!" Missy slapped her across the face.

Maya's cheek stung in pain but she held the tears in. She didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She prayed that Lucas will come and save her.

"Any last words Maya?" Maya closed her eyes waiting for the bullet to come.

Lucas's POV

Lucas started to notice that his girlfriend was in the bathroom for quite a while now and he was starting to get worried.

"Hey where are you going?" His little sister asked. "I'm going to check on Maya. She's been in the bathroom for awhile now." Lucas informed.

"I'll come with you." Riley said. They both headed out the gym doors. Lucas opened the door to the sight he never wanted to see. His girlfriend was being held at gunpoint.

Lucas acted on instinct and tackled Missy to the ground but it was too late as the bullet launched out of the gun and shot Maya in the stomach.

"No!" Lucas and Riley both shouted out simultaneously.

Maya screamed out in pain, tears trickling down her face. The pain felt unimaginable. It felt like someone stabbing her with a knife repeatedly.
Blood started to spread on Maya's dress.

"Maya!" Lucas shouted. Maya looked at Lucas. Her blue eyes swirled with pain and fear. Her knees started to buckle but she never hit the floor as Lucas caught her before she fell.

Riley was crying as she told the police what happened.

"You're gonna be okay," Lucas's voice cracked at the end of his words. Maya held her small hand in his that was holding her excessively bleeding wound.

"I-It hurts Lucas," Maya cried. Riley kneeled down and held her other hand. "The ambulance are coming just hold on okay?" Tears pooled out of Lucas's eyes.

She gazed up at the person she loved the most. "I-I love you," Maya whispered. If there was any place she wanted to die she wanted to die right there in his arms. Her chest started to feel heavier with every breath she took. "Don't leave me. Baby stay with me please," Lucas pleaded, tears hitting Maya's face.

Her eyelids started to get heavy. "Baby please....no....." His voice started to become choppy and incoherent. She heard the ambulance sirens before letting the darkness consume her.

A/N : Is Maya dead or alive?