Chapter Forty One

Maya woke up at 8am. She decided to take a shower. After she got ready in the bathroom she walked to her closet and looked through her wardrobe.

She decided to wear a red cable knit sweater with blue jeans and brown boots. She also wore a black trench coat with a gray beanie to finish the look.

She walked downstairs and ate breakfast with her family. She walked the short distance to Lucas's house.

She walked in and greeted the family. Lucas came downstairs. He was wearing a black winter coat with a gray sweater, black jeans and black boots. His unruly dark blonde hair was in a gray beanie.

His face sporting dark stubble. He looked overall sexy making Maya bite her lip. Lucas smirked and walked towards her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist. He leaned down and planted a kiss on her soft pink lips. After a few moments they released.

"Good morning princess," he greeted with a warm smile. "Good morning babe." He pecked her lips again and brought her with him to the dining table.

"Hey Dad do you mind if I borrow your car. We plan on going to Central Park." Lucas asked eating his pancakes.

"Don't you mean your car son?" Cory asked. Lucas looked up confused and gazed at his parents.

They both had smirks on their faces. Topanga slid him a pair of car keys. Lucas's eyebrows shot up as he realized what they meant.

"You got me a new car?!" Lucas exclaimed. "Yep it's parked outside." Topanga answered.

Lucas ran around the dining table and hugged his parents. "Thanks Mom and Dad." Maya found it so cute how happy he was.

"Come on Maya!" He pulled his girlfriend with him outside.

It was a black 2018 sedan. After Lucas's excitement had settled down, they hopped in the new car.

Maya turned the stations until it landed on a Christmas song. They all sang obnoxiously loud in the car.

Lucas stopped in front of Farkle's house. Riley knocked on the Minkus's door. Farkle came out and greeted Riley with a hug and a kiss.

The quartet arrived at the park. Lucas parked his car in the snow covered parking lot.

The gang decided to have a snowball fight. The teams were Lucas, Alex, Zay, Charlie and Noah. The other team was Maya, Riley, Farkle, Josh and Smackle.

Lucas was pelting snowballs at Riley and Farkle not focusing on what Maya was doing. Maya slowly crept up behind him and threw one at his back.

Lucas turned around. Maya laughed and scurried away. "I'm gonna get you for that!" Lucas yelled and chased after her.

Maya screamed and ran around the trees and benches. Maya pretended to slip and fall. Lucas rushed towards her.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked in concern. "Never better," Maya smirked and covered his face with snow.

"I shouldn't have fallen for that."  Lucas laughed, wiping the snow away. "Not my fault you're so gullible." Maya teased.

"But guess what I have you now." He trapped her against the tree. Maya had no way to escape. "What are you going to do to me?"

His green orbs flickered from her blue eyes to her soft pink lips. "This," He smirked before crashing his lips against hers.

Maya fluttered her eyes closed and pressed her hands around his neck. Lucas's arms settled on her waist. They fiercely made out completely forgetting about the snowball fight occurring.