3

Harry POV

My tired self wakes up to sunlight burning down on my eye lids.

I groan by the sudden burst of light coming into my room. I pull the blankets above my head to try to fall back asleep in peaceful darkness, just like how I was moments before.

"Babe, you got to wake up." I hear my girlfriend say through a sweet hum that sends shivers up my spine.

She straddles my lap which only makes me grin and persuades me to pull the covers down in defeat. My eyes first land on my beautiful girlfriend who has a wide smile and crinkled eyes.

"You should wake me up like this more often." I say to her with a grin.

Her eyes roll playfully which makes me chuckle. "I made pancakes, they're downstairs." Wendy tells me. I nod and lean up and kiss her cheek.

"Thank you baby." Her cooking amazes me to this day if I'm being honest. My favorite thing that Wendy makes is her homemade Mac and cheese. It's to die for.

"Of course," She hums with a smile. My eyes fall to her butt, which is only covered with boy shorts. "Eat, then sex." Wendy says , reading my mind. She slides off of my lap and stands up.

"Fine," I say while getting out of bed with her. I drape my arms around her body and nuzzle my face into her neck. "I love you." I say.

"I love you more." She replies back. I kiss he side of her head and feel my heart warm up by how she hugs me just as tightly.

We soon head to the kitchen which has our breakfast.

I sit down at the table and Wendy soon follows. Her brown hair is in a messy bun and her face has no makeup on which I like. Her lips are a light shade of pink and beauty marks rest on her face.

"You look beautiful." I compliment as I continue to stare. Her eyes look over to me and I see her cheeks heat by my compliment, which only makes me smile more.

"Thank you." Wendy says while leaning over and kissing my cheek.

We begin to chat as we have our breakfast that she kindly made for us. One of the things I love about her is how humble and kind she is. I'm honestly glad I met her and she's in my life.

"I'm gonna head to work early today," Wendy tells me while changing the topic. "I should be home around six."

"I should be home around six as well. I'll bring home dinner?" I ask.

"Sounds lovely. Remember tomorrow we're having dinner over your parents house." My girlfriend reminds me.

Usually I have my family come here so I don't have to go back to my old neighborhood or go back to my old town in general that holds too many memories.

"Yeah I know, I'll uh," I pause. "Meet you here at five?" I ask.

"Sounds good." Wendy says. I see her eyebrows furrow by how my mood changed by the mention of going over my parents house.

"Anything in particular you want me to bring home for dinner?" I ask, changing the topic to something that isn't painful to think about.

"No, whatever you want I'll be okay with." She says with a soft smile. I nod and look down at my plate.

I hope tomorrow goes smoothly.

Quinn POV

It's the following morning and I'm getting ready for work.

Derek just helped me zipper up my dress and now I'm adding on my usual necklace that is a small diamond.

"So," I start. I turn around and face my boyfriend who I catch staring at my ass. "Tomorrow we'll go shopping for furniture?" I ask. I've been wanting to get new couches and tables for the longest time. But he's always had a problem with me changing anything in our home.

I think he forgets it's not just his house most of the time.

"Yeah, if I get home early enough," His words cause me to shrug loudly. "What? You know I'm busy."

"Yes I'm aware. But it would be nice if you made time for me." I say. Furniture shopping isn't exactly romantic, but it's something we can do together, which he doesn't get.

"I see you every morning and night babe. I think that's enough," I roll my eyes by his comment and slip on the rest of my jewelry. "Where did you get that ring from?" Derek asks while grabbing my hand and looking at it.

My cheeks burn slightly and I bite my lip. "I've had it for years," I say while taking my hand out of his and pushing the ring back into my finger. "Anyways, I'll go by myself then and send photos."

"Sounds good." His words make my eyes sting. Or maybe it's the fact I got remembered of the ring that's making me be a bit overwhelmed.

Derek pecks my lips before leaving our bedroom.

I look down at my ring finger and close my eyes.

I hate being remembered who got me this ring.

A://N

This chapter was meant for tomorrow but I couldn't wait to post haha

Comment ?

Vote?

Goodnight !!

~lauren