66

Quinn POV

Morning sickness is something that I dread. Waking up to a pit in my stomach then quickly running to the toilet to vomit does not make me feel the happiest in the morning.

Far from the happiest actually.

Currently I'm brushing my teeth, especially my tongue, so I can clear the taste of my dinner last night from my mouth. Today I feel like shit, and it's only six a.m. This just sets the tone for the rest of the day if I'm being honest.

A gentle knock at my hotel door causes me to jerk. Who the fuck is here at this time of the morning? I know it's not Gino, he's with his girlfriend in London. He'll meet me at my hotel in France tomorrow. 

I turn off the bathroom light and head to the door. I have no peep hole, so I'll pray I won't die. My hair is beyond a mess and I feel like I'm going to puke again. I pull back the door slowly and my eyes land on Harry.

At first I'm shocked--beyond shocked. My eyes slightly widen and I throw my arms around his body. "What are you doing here?" I exclaim happily. He hugs me back tightly, and I smile by the feeling. My eyes soon look to Jamie who is staring up at me with a big grin. He's holding onto Harry's shirt and has cute messy hair.

I detach myself from Harry and kneel down and hug the little boy who giggles. "We missed you Quinny." James says while hugging me back, making me smile widely. Tears brim my eyes nearly from seeing them two.

"I missed you guys more." I say while glancing to Harry who is staring at me. Deep dimples appear on Harry's rosy cheeks. 

I cup the little boys cheeks and kiss them both. His dimples pierce through his cheeks, making my heart warm happily. This totally makes up from the morning sickness. That feeling is long gone.

My head darts off my pillow quickly to the sound of my alarm clock blaring loudly. I itch my tired eyes and look to my phone. Why do I have an alarm for six a.m? I lay back down and have a sick feeling linger in my body.

I look beside me and see the bed is empty. 

Did I really dream about them coming to see?

I bite my lip and grab my phone. Sadness fills my body and I feel like I'm going to cry. I dial Harry's number and place my phone against my hear. I hear it ring, and ring, and ring.

Fuck I forgot the time difference.

As I'm about to hang up I hear him speak. "Hello?" I hear him say tiredly. His voice causes shivers up my spine. 

"Hey, sorry. I forgot the time difference." I say in a low tone.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asks. I hear him rumble around where he is.

"Y-Yeah, just miss you is all." I say honestly.

"I miss you too love. You'll see me in two days though." Harry says, trying to make me feel better.

"Can you take Jamie?" I ask, hoping he'll say yes.

"I don't think Wendy would let me. She hasn't seen him all week." He explains in his morning voice. I bite my lower lip and nod, even though he can't see me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," I say, playing off like I didn't remember. "I'll let you go back to sleep, okay? I love you."

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't sound it." He says. 

"Yeah I'm fine." I answer. My hotel room is pretty dark, minus the little sunlight coming in. 

"I love you Quinn. We'll see each other soon." Harry assures me.

The call soon ends and I lay back down. I stare at the ceiling fan, hoping to get dizzy enough to fall back asleep. 

I have no plans today. I'm just going to spend it in my hotel watching Italian drama's, with subtitles of course. 

I soon find myself falling asleep by staring into the complete darkness of my room.

***

I wake up to the sound of my hotel door opening. I lay on my side, hoping it's just the maids and I'm not going to get murdered.

That would be tragic, getting murdered in Italy of all places.

I hear keys being placed down a hard surface and footsteps come closer towards me.

Yes, now I'm scared.

I open my eyes and slowly turn around. Behind me I find Harry.

"What the fuck." I say, widening my eyes and covering my mouth.

"Nice to see you too Quinn," He says, laughing. "You're no fun to surprise. I was going to scare you." 

He lays down beside me in bed and I just stare at him. "What are you doing here? You were sleeping before and everything." I say, quickly.

"I was sleeping on a plane," Harry says, stroking my cheek. "I've been feeling bad that I couldn't come with you the whole trip, so I thought coming earlier would hopefully help. I also missed my fiance a shit ton." He smirks by the last sentence, causing me to grin back. 

I nuzzle my face into his broad chest and close my tired eyes. My arms are around his body tightly and I just enjoy the feeling of being hugged back from the one person I missed the most. 

"Where is Jamie?" I ask curiously.

"With my parents." He answers while stroking my hair. His lips touch my forehead, sending goosebumps around my body.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more Quinn." Harry says in a whisper. 

A://N

hello :)

how is everyone?

if this gets 50 comments i'll update again ;)

~lauren