9

Quinn POV

I sit in the living room Sunday night watching mindless TV.

I haven't had any downtime in a while, so I thought just relaxing for a few hours would be okay considering how hard I've been working myself.

My eyes look to Derek who walks into the living room with beer in his hand. "You're wearing your glasses?" He points out with causes me to feel insecure.

"Yeah, my contacts were bugging me." I say causally while leaning back on the couch.

"Hm, you look better without them." I feel myself become tense by his words. My cheeks heat and I feel like taking them off now.

"Okay." I answer while covering my chest with my cardigan.

Derek moves closer toward my body and rests his hand on my lap. I glance over at my boyfriend who has a small smirk on his lips. "I'm not in the mood." I answer.

We don't really have sex.

We usually have sex once a month, and that's the worst time of the month for me because I never enjoy it nor really feel comfortable with Derek. I usually always wear a bra and shirt after arguing with him about it keeping it on, even though he wants it off.

Not to mention I always feel like I'm cheating on Harry.

There are honestly many other factors that play into my lack of interest with sex with Derek.

"You're never in the mood Quinn. Jesus." He says with a huff and a very noticeable eye roll.

"I'm sorry if my mind is on other things and not sex." I retort with a scoff.

Whenever Derek drinks he becomes more of a douche than usual.

"Like?" He asks.

"My job." I answer, which isn't a total lie but it isn't the truth really.

"And? I'm busy with work but still want to fuck." He says with a huff.

"You have two hands. Use one." I say through a loud mumble which causes his jaw to become tense.

"Why are you so touchy with sex? My god it's annoying," Derek says with wide eyes. "I can do all the work."

"So I'm just supposed to lay there and be your sex doll or something?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"If that's what you want to call it." He says which makes my stomach drop and heart burn.

"And you wonder why I don't want to sleep with you. I'm not your doll or your sex toy. I'm your girlfriend." I say sternly.

"You make such a big deal out of everything Quinn," Derek says while standing. "It's just sex."

"It's not just sex!" I say while standing up to meet his level. "Jesus, for two seconds can you just be kind to me? You claim you love me but you treat me like dirt. Do you even know why I don't want to sleep with you?" I ask.

Derek falls silent and steps toward me with a raised eyebrow. "Dirt?" He questions.

"You heard me." I say.

A gentle smirk crawls on his lips. I smell the beer in his breath from the distance I'm standing at. "Maybe if you didn't think you're the worlds best looking girl I wouldn't have to knock sense into you all the time," He starts. "There is nothing special about you Quinn. I can find any girl like you at a bar or club. You're average looking and barely turn me on. I have to think of other girls to get my dick hard when we do have sex. So get off your fucking high horse."

His words cause tears to my eyes. I just stare at him, trying to blink back the tears that are pricking my eyes currently.

I don't say anything to him.

I just storm upstairs, slamming the bedroom door behind me and locking it so he doesn't enter at all.

I slide down the wall and cry into my hands. I have no reason to cry, I put myself in this position all by myself. It's sad because the thought of being alone sickens me more than being with Derek who I wish I never met at times.

Plus knowing Harry is with some other girl doesn't sit well with me, so being with someone else numbs that feeling a bit.

Even if the guy I'm with is a dick.

I pull the sleeves down of my cardigan to cover my hands and to wipe my eyes.

I miss him so much.

A://N

Ik I said I was gonna update again tomorrow but some things came up and I couldn't

Comment ? Vote ?

Thank you all so very much for reading

~Lauren