39

Quinn POV

During dinner my mind was all over what my Dad said to me about the Harry situation.

I don't think Harry noticed me being off at all, which is good because I don't want what my Father said to affect me more than it has.

We're at my condo now relaxing in bed. Modern family is on and we're both doing our own thing but still make small talk. He's on his iPhone as I'm doing work emails on my phone.

I put my phone on my night stand and glance at Harry who's typing slowly with furrowed eyebrows. "Can we talk for a moment?" I ask my boyfriend.

His eyes leave his screen and he looks at me. "Yeah what's up?" Harry asks, locking his phone and sitting up more on the mattress to face me. His eyes look into mine and I see his expression change into something soft and curious.

I run my finger though my hair, not even knowing myself where to start. "You might think I'm crazy." I say, beginning to speak.

"I highly doubt that Quinn," Harry says, snickering at my words. "What's wrong?" He movies closer to me and intertwines our fingers together.

"I want you to move in." I say after a small moment of silence.

"Where did this come from?" Harry asks. "Not saying I don't want too, but I thought you didn't want to move fast or anything."

"I know, but when your baby is born I know you're going to need help, and you might be overwhelmed. Plus, it will make us becoming closer." I explain briefly. I see his eyes glisten a little by the way I brought up how his baby is one of the reasons why I want him to move in.

I'm still getting used to the idea of the fact he has a child on the way, and I think me making an effort is having him move in.

"Do you need to sleep on it?" Harry asks me.

"I've been thinking about it for a while if I'm being honest. It's up to you, I have the guest room that could be his room, and this place is big enough for the two of us plus him." I say.

"Are you sure you want that?" He asks me, tilting his head.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know, just because I know how shaky it's been between us and I don't want to push you past your limits." He explains, still looking into my eyes.

"You're not pushing me past my limits if I was the one who suggested it." I bring up with a soft smile.

"Are you sure? I feel like you need to think more about it," He says causing me to bite my lip. "It's not that I don't want to move in and everything it's just the fact that in a few months I'm going to have a baby, and he'd be living here too. Are you positive you want that right now?"

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be with you," I point out, causing a twitching smile to go on his face. I lean in and press my lips to his cheek. "Think about it, okay?"

Harry nods, and kisses me before laying down. I follow after turning off the lamp beside me as well as the TV. The room falls to darkness and silence and my head cuddles into his broad chest.

His fingers run through my hair soothingly and my eyes flicker shut in pleasure. My arm drapes over his chest and his lips touch the top of my head, causing a grin to break out on my lips.

He's what I want. This is what I want, it's what I've wanted since I met him. I just hope everything works out for us in the end.

***

I wake up the following morning to the door bell going off. I lift my head off of my pillow and itch my head in confusion. My groggy eyes look over to my bedside to find out it's eight o'clock. I groan and rub my tired eyes.

I hear it go off again when the sound fades into silence. I get out of bed and put on some socks that are in my drawer then put on a hoodie. I grab my glasses and leave the room, trying to make little to no noise for Harry's sake.

I put on my glasses and yawn as I walk towards the front door. I'm still very much tired and I don't even know who could possibly be at my doorstep right now.

Since I'm too short for the peep hole, I pull back the door slowly after unlocking it and land my eyes on my Mother.

A://N

Hi!!

How's everyone's day? Good?

Thank you so very much for reading!!

Have a lovely night (:

~Lauren