47

Quinn POV

Harry and I are in bed, relaxing after work. My head is rested on his broad chest and his fingers run through my hair soothingly.

We're currently watching the Office as we cuddle. It was his pick of the TV show today, I try to pay attention to the show, but my attention always end up drifting off onto something else. What snaps me back into reality is Harry snickering at one of the jokes made on the show.

I adjust my position on the mattress and move my body closer to his. I feel his hand slowly move down towards my butt, where he gently squeezes it, making my bottom lip fit between my teeth.

My eyes glance up to Harry who's looking at me. He smirks, causing me to chuckle. I lean up and kiss his lips. It's a quick peck, but it makes us both want more.

Harry's body ends up fitting between my thighs, and my hands run through his curls. His lips are pressed against mine and his hands wander around my body.

I pull him closer towards my body, by wrapping my legs around his waist. What makes his lips detach from mine is the feeling of his boner pressing against my thigh. His face is still close to mine, and I can hear his breaths become quicker.

"Did you want to stop?" I ask Harry in a whisper.

"I want you," He says, looking me in my eyes. "And you want to take it slow so—"

I cut Harry off by pressing my lips to his. For once, I don't want to go slow. I want him. I want us to feel closer.

His hands fall to my pajama pants and his fingers slowly pull down the hem of the fabric. The softness is his fingertips against my skin, making my chest burn and makes my breaths uneven.

"Are you sure?" He asks me again. His green eyes look into mine as we speaks.

For once, I don't want to let what David did, affect me. For once, I just want to allow myself to enjoy sex like a normal human being. For once I just want to forget that I have issues.

"Yes." I say to Harry assuringly.

His hands cup my cheeks and he kisses me with passion that makes my body weak. "I love you." He says against my lips.

"I love you too." I say to him. His eyes meet mine before continuing his movements.

***

My chest rests on Harry's bare chest, and my fingers draw small circles on his skin. His chin rests on the top of my head and sometimes I'll feel his lips against my neck or shoulder, which makes me grin.

His hand falls to my lower back and I adjust my position on his chest and close my eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Kinda hungry, what about you?" I ask, looking up at Harry who has his eyes on me.

"Hungry as well. Want me to make us something?" He asks.

"Yes and no. I like the position we are in now. I'm comfortable." I say, making him snicker by my words.

"I don't want you to starve babe. What if I order a pizza?" He offers.

"Sounds like a plan." I say, moving more to straddle his lap. His arms hook around my waist and he pulls me closer to his chest.

"You make it hard to want to call in an order." He says, kissing my neck.

"Why's that?" I ask teasingly.

A smirk spreads across his lips, making me bite my lip. "One more round, then I'll call for pizza." Harry says while laying me down and fitting himself between my legs.

"I'm not arguing with that." I say through a hum. He presses his lips against mine and cups my cheeks.

What makes our moment stop, is the sound of his phone ringing. He groans loudly then sighs. Harry reaches to the nightstand and grabs his phone. His eyebrows furrow by the contact name, but he answers.

"Hey Wendy. What's up?" He asks kindly.

I don't hear her speak, but I see the smile on his face disappear, making me worry. Harry looks at me and all I see is fear in his eye. That's all he needs to tell me for me to know it's about James.

A://N

Hello!

check out my new book begin again!!! if you want!!! (:

I hope you all had a lovely day/night

Comment goal: 50???

~Lauren