29

Quinn POV

I told Harry to meet me at my Dad's house when I was at the office. When Derek left, I didn't want to stay and continue to work when all I could think about was that I was cheated on. The meeting drained me and overall I didn't want to stay and be alone.

I'm at my house now with Harry. 

We're sitting on my bed watching TV in silence. We chatted for a brief moment when he came over, but that was a while ago. I haven't seen Harry in a few weeks, so it was different to see his face and hear his voice, rather then seeing his usual note with flowers. 

I lay down on my back and stare at the screen. My fuzzy blanket is brought up to my chin and my eyes are dazing off into space. "Harry?" I ask.

"Yes love?" He responds.

I hate that my heart fluttered by his choice of words.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Good now that I'm with you." Harry answers, making my head shake.

"How corny." I snicker slightly. I change my position to lay on my side and look to the boy beside me.

"I'm being honest. I missed you." Harry tells me. His green eyes look into mine and a gentle grin goes on his pink lips.

"How can you miss me over two weeks but not six years?" I question with a raised eyebrow. 

"Who said I didn't miss you over the six years?" He remarks back.

"I mean," I pause to gather my thoughts. "You moved on from me, hence Wendy."

"There is a difference between moving on and making myself forget about you." Harry says while looking at me. His voice is soft sounding as well.

"Why did you want to forget about me?" I ask curiously.

"Because I thought you deserved better than me," He starts. "I knew you'd do something amazing with your life while I thought I'd follow in my parents footsteps." 

"I wouldn't think Derek is better than you." I say, making his head shake.

"You know what I mean." Harry says while moving closer towards me on the mattress. 

"Not really. You've always had that insecurity that I'd fine someone better." I remind Harry who keeps looking at me with a look I can't put my finger on.

"You came from a rich family, and I came from a family with no money and loads of kids." He says.

"And which family had more love?" I ask, causing him to fall silent. "I didn't need the life I had." 

"You still live the life you had, Quinn," Harry tells me. "You still have the money, clothes, now semi fame by your line." 

"Yeah but I'd give it up if it meant I was happy with you," I say honestly. Harry falls quiet by my sentence. All I can really notice is that the expression on his face is gentle and semi guilty feeling. "I know what you're going to say." 

"What do you think I'm going to say?" He asks with a chuckle.

"I never meant to hurt you," I answer, making him huff and sigh. I smile to myself.  "Am I right?"

"Possibly." Harry mumbles back.

"I can make a book based on you saying that." I joke, making his green eyes roll playfully.

"It's the truth. I never meant to purposely hurt you." He reminds me. 

"I've heard." I murmur.

"Do you think I meant to hurt you?" He asks while looking into my eyes.

"No," I say honestly. "It doesn't mean I'm not hurt by what you did." 

"I know." Harry says, moving closer to my body. 

We're really close now. So close it feels like we're about to kiss.

"Don't kiss me." I warn.

"Why? Are you sick?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"No," I answer. "I just don't want you too." 

Him kissing me equals me falling for him again, which I'm not ready for yet. I'm not ready to be with him and risk my heart being broken. It sounds silly, but I just need to ease back into things with him. 

Harry smiles at me and leans in. He presses his lips to my forehead, which makes my eyes close. "I'll respect your wishes love." He says in a slight whisper that causes shivers up my spine.

"Thank you." I whisper back. A see a small smile creep onto his lips which makes me smile back a little. His hand rests on my cheek and his thumb strokes my skin softly. My body relaxes by his actions and my tired eyes shut as well.  

"You're going to make me fall asleep." I mumble, causing him to snicker.

"You're welcome." He hums sweetly.

"If I take a nap I won't be able to sleep tonight." I say through a yawn. I reopen my eyes and stare at the boy laying beside me.

"Then lets continue to watch TV." He suggests. 

"Good idea." I murmur. I drape my blanket around my body more and flip myself over to lay on my other side. 

"Can we cuddle?" Harry asks, making me snicker.

"Sure." I say through a yawn. 

His front cuddles against my back and his arm drapes around me. I smile by his actions, and try to not focus on the butterflies floating around my stomach. 

"Is it me or do you feel like we're in high school again because we're in your old bedroom cuddling?" Harry asks, making me laugh.

"I was hoping it wasn't just me." I admit, making him laugh as well.

We spent the rest of the night in my room cuddling and watching TV, which is nice. Overall it's nice to be around Harry like this again, which I'd never admit to him.

A://N

i tried to make this chapter cute lmao

i hope everyone is having a good day :)

~lauren