65

Quinn POV

Italy is amazing.

Actually, beyond amazing. 

The people I've met have been extremely friendly, and the food has been some of the best I've had. Despite my trip being for work, it for sure doesn't feel like it. I've met with tons of different designers as well. They inspired me to start different lines, and even inspired me to add some new pieces to my current line that I didn't have that much motivation for. 

My week in Italy rolled over to a week and a half in Italy. I had so many meetings and events that couldn't fit into one week, so we decided to stay longer. I'm not complaining though.

I've spoken to Harry a little here and there. I've been mad busy and the time difference still fucks us up. He's meeting me in France soon, which I'm excited for. I go to France in two days, and I'm really looking forward to that.

Currently I'm sitting on my hotel balcony, admiring the sunset. My right leg is crossed over my left, and I sip my iced tea occasionally to cool down my body from the heat.

"Quinn, you in here?" I hear a familiar voice call from inside my hotel room.

I turn around and find Gino looking around for me. His eyes land on me outside, and I wave him over. It's odd to think that during this trip him and I have been becoming good friends. He speaks Italian so he's been helping me translate some things, which helps a shit ton. His room is a few doors down so when we both had jet lag we stayed up talking.

"Hey," I say to Gino as he walks outside. "Sorry, I zoned out and forgot that we had plans for dinner. I'm good to go, I just have to put on my shoes." I say while standing.

"Lets watch the sunset first, yeah? That's why you're outside. Our reservation isn't for another hour or so anyways." Gino says with a gentle smile. I grin back at him and sit down. My back eases into the chair and my eyes look back to the beautiful sky.

He sits besides me and lets out a deep breath. "Everything good with you?" I ask curiously. I know him and his girlfriend have been having some issues. 

"Yeah, tired as fuck though, what about you? We had a busy night last night." He mentions. He dodges my hint about his girlfriend. I'll just occasionally bring it up over dinner tonight.

"Not really as tired as I should be." I admit.

"How's Harry been?" He asks me, leaning back in the chair he's seated in.

"Not sure, I spoke to him Sunday, but he's been fixing up his new restaurant, and handling his son. Plus the time difference, and my schedule." I sigh loudly after listing everything.

"At least you'll see him soon, right? Smile about that." Gino mentions.

"Very true," I say, agreeing. The sunset ends and the darkness starts to set instead. We both stand from the chairs and head back inside. "What kind of shoes should I wear?" I ask.

"Flats, it matches your outfit." He says. I nod and reach for my flats that are resting on the floor. I'm wearing ripped light blue jeans that are folded at the bottom. My shirt is a long white and blue stripped long sleeve that is tucked in. My hair is in a slight messy bun and I'm wearing my glasses. My contacts were annoying me today. 

I grab my purse and look to Gino who is staring at me. "You look amazing." He compliments.

"Well thank you. You don't look too bad yourself sir." I say with a slight chuckle.

We soon leave my hotel room and head to the elevators. My phone starts to buzz in my pocket and when I see who it is and I excuse myself from Gino. He nods and starts to text his girlfriend. 

"Hey Harry." I say while answering my phone. I lean against a wall and let out a small deep breath. 

"Hey, how have you been?" He asks. "I'm not bothering you am I?"

"No, not at all," It's refreshing to hear his voice. I miss him a lot. I have so much to tell him. "I'm amazing, what about you?"

"I'm doing pretty good I guess. Jamie is taking a nap, and I'm just cleaning up the kitchen from us baking. What about you? What are you up to?"

"I'm going out to dinner with Gino in a few." I say, summarizing my evening.

Silence falls through the call, making me sit up straighter. "Just you two?" He asks, his voice sounds questioning.

My face heats. "Y-Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Nothing," Harry says, dismissing the topic. "I don't want to hold you from your plans. I'll see you soon." 

"You're not bothering me Harry. I haven't talked to you all week." I mention, sadness rises in my body making my heart pinch.

"I have shit to do anyways. We'll catch up soon I guess." 

I bite my lip and roll my eyes. "Alright." I say, basically mumbling my one worded answer.

"Alright. Have fun with Gino. Try not to get pregnant yeah?" He says, trying to lighten the mood.

Too late.

One of the things I have to tell Harry is that I'm in fact two months along. 

Like what I said, a lot has happened this past week. One of them is morning sickness, and how I felt like such shit one day I managed to get a doctors appointment here and that's when I got the news. 

"I don't know, that's tempting Styles." I say, semi joking.

"I love you. Stay safe love." He says with a snicker, making me smile gently.

"I love you too," I say back. "Give Jamie a hug for me please. I miss him." I say.

"As always. I'll try to call you later." 

I nod, even though he can't see me. "Okay."

Soon the call ends and I'm left flushed and annoyed. I walk towards Gino who lifts his eyes off his phone and looks to me. "Ready?" He asks.

"Yep." I say, smiling softly and stepping into the elevator.

A://N

hiyaaaaaaa

how's everybody?

comment? vote?

thank you so so so much for reading !!!

~lauren