50

Quinn POV

I wake up to a small amount of pressure on my chest.

My groggy eyes open, and I blink a few times to adjust my vision. I look to Jamie who has his head on my chest. The blanket is to his chin and he looks very peaceful. His lips are opened a little which makes me grin tiredly.

Harry is laying beside him as well. His arm is over me, making all of us together. I smile and kiss each of their cheeks.

Sometimes the thought of Wendy being in my position comes into my mind. Sometimes James acts like Wendy and it sets me off for a bit, just knowing that I'm not his Mom and he's indeed his mothers son. He looks like Harry mostly, but he has his mothers soft features and smile. Not to mention, her kindness.

"Babe go back to bed." Harry says tiredly, pulling me closer so the three of us are closer. I smile by his actions and smile lazily.

I stroke Jamie's curls and watch Harry fall back asleep. Me on the other hand, I can't fall back asleep. I just keep stroking the little boys curls and try not to overthink anything as usual.

Soon I see his eyes open and his head nuzzles into me more, causing my heart to flutter. His arm stretches and so does his legs. Jamie yawns and rests his chin on my chest to look up at me. "Good morning." I say, looking at him.

"Good morning." He hums sweetly. His head rests back on my chest and I kiss the top of his head.

"Sleep well?" I ask in a whisper so I don't wake up Harry.

"Yes," The little boy says, yawning. "Can we make breakfast?"

I chuckle at the fact that the first thing he acts about is food. "Of course. What did you want?" I ask James who looks very comfortable.

"Waffles please," He replies sweetly. "Can we put chocolate chips in them?"

"Of course," I say. "Did you want to come make them with me? Or did you want to wait in bed?"

"I can help. Mommy said helping in the kitchen is part of the fun of food." James says with a little stammer. We soon get out of bed, trying to not make any sound so Harry doesn't wake up.

On the way downstairs, his hand holds mine, which always makes my morning. "Are we going to wake up Daddy when we're done Quinn?" He asks, looking up at me.

"We will," I answer with a gentle smile. "He might be up in a bit though so we'll see." I say.

The little boy nods and steps on the stepping stool near the oven. I start grabbing the ingredients needed for breakfast and start a small conversation with James.

"How's your Mom doing bud?" I ask curiously while glancing over at him.

"Good," He answers with a grin. "She's happy with Mason."

My eyebrows furrow. "Mason?" I question.

"Her boyfriend," James says. His face falls after some silence. "I wasn't supposed to say that."

"Have you met him?" I ask, tilting my head.

His green eyes fall to his feet. "No." The little boy says with a mumble.

"It's okay if you have. I just want to know, okay?" I say honestly. He nods shortly after my sentence making my lip go between my teeth. I'm not looking forward on informing Harry.

"Don't tell Daddy." Jamie says in a whisper.

"Did he go to Disney with you guys?" I ask, lowering my voice.

Jamie's face heats and I shrug my shoulders a bit. I kiss the top of his head and ruffle his curls. "My Mommy's happy though." He whispers softly.

"I know," I say with a small grin to assure him I'm not mad. "Let's make breakfast now, yeah?"

He nods and I change the topic.

A://N

HELLO PEEPS

School has been kicking my ass, but I end June 19th and that's when I'll pick up updating. Thank you all for being patient with me (:

Comment? Vote?

Thank you all so much

~lauren