63

Quinn POV

I ended up falling asleep after crying so much.

I lift my head from my pillow and wipe my eyes that are stained with tears. Memories from Harry and I's argument run to my mind, causing my heart to ache immediately.

I look to the clock resting on the night stand and see it's nearly midnight. I get out of bed and find myself having a pounding headache. My stomach is in pain as well from the lack of food in my body.

I open the door and find Harry sitting on the floor by the door. His eyes shift from staring straight to looking at me. "How long have you been sitting there?" I ask. My voice is low sounding and raspy.

"Since you slammed the door at seven." He answers tiredly, rubbing his pale green eyes that look exhausted.

His green eyes look sad and his voice is raspy as well. I sit down beside him and stare straight at the wall in front of us. Silence falls between us and all you can hear is our breaths . "I'm sorry." He repeats again, breaking the tension.

"I've heard." I say, mumbling my two word response.

"I mean it with all my heart. I'm just under a lot of stress and I'm worried about us now." He informs me.

"I know you miss Jamie and want him to visit more but that doesn't give you an excuse to treat me like shit," I say. "How many times do we have to be down this road?"

"It's not because of Jamie. It's stupid, I know, but I just don't want you to have this giant brand and become really famous and forget about me."

My eyebrows furrow by his words. "Why would I forget about you? And really famous? Really?"

"If you work with like Versace your name will be known Quinn. Then you'd be with the loser towny."

"So you're insecure? That doesn't mean you should treat me like shit," I say, already getting irritated. "You've always taken your anger out on me and I'm sick of it."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry," He says while resting his hand on mine. My tense up a bit but end up relaxing by his touch. "I didn't mean what I said at all though."

"Mhm." I say, rolling my eyes a bit by his words.

"I love you." He says.

"Mhm." I say again.

"Quinn." Harry says while deepening his voice.

"Harold." I mock, raising my eyebrow to the boy sitting beside me.

He doesn't look mad by my playful mocking. He just smiles at me a little and shakes his head. "I love you Quinta." He says while nudging me.

"You saying Quinta won't make me less mad Henry." I say while staring intensely at him.

"I know," Harry says, sighing a bit. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"I slapped you so I don't think you have to make it up to me." I say honestly. I'm still disappointed in myself for doing that. I don't think I'll ever forgive myself.

"I deserved it." Harry says, squeezing my hand as he speaks.

"I know you did," I say, scowling my eyes. "It doesn't mean I should've. If you slapped me, it would be considered wrong, no?"

"Double standards, but I'm fine though," He says. "I'm not mad."

"I'm mad at myself though." I say through a muffled mumble. I rest my head in my hands and sigh.

The condo falls silent and we're left sitting on the floor with no one speaking. I stare at the wall in front of us 

"Where does this leave us then?" Harry asks in a timid tone. We make eye contact that makes my heart race.

"Do you still have the ring?" I ask timidly.

He nods and reaches into his pocket. He pulls out the very beautiful engagement ring and slides it on my finger. "We'll start there." I say.

"Okay," Harry says agreeing with a nod. A gentle expression is still on his face. "Quinn?"

"Yes?"

"I am really proud of you, I hope you know that." He says before pressing his lips to my cheek and pulling me into his chest. His arms wrap around me tightly and his fingers run through my bed hair.

"There is nothing to be proud of yet." I say honestly.

"There is tons to be proud of darling." Harry says.

"I'm sorry for slapping you." I repeat. My words come out as a mumble since my face is against his chest.

"I'm sorry for being an ass to you. I didn't mean anything I said, and I really really hope you know that." His voice sounds shaky, which makes my heart pinch.

"Even though I'm still upset, I love you too." I say.

Harry doesn't respond. He just holds me tighter against him.

Even though he won't admit it, I know this is because Jamie isn't visiting as often. It has everything to do with that.

A://N

hello peeeeps :)

double update as promised !!!

tysm for reading. I hope you guys still are enjoying

update:

wattpad isn't uploading this chapter for some fooking reason

update (2)

one of my really close/greatest friends uploaded the first chapter to her book called 'Cabin'. It would mean so so so so much to me if you gave her book a shot!! her account is:

sunflowerR3_

sunfloweR3_

Have a great night! maybe wattpad will publish this chapter sometime lmao

~lauren