5

Quinn POV {past}

It's been a few months since I've started college, but it feels like forever.

I believe this feeling is because I really have no friends here to distract me. As well as not having Harry beside me.

We email on occasion, mostly when he's able to access internet. He can't tell me where he's at or anything besides "I'm okay". I worry about him everyday if I'm being honest. Most of the time when I'm in class I think about what he may be doing or if he's okay.

I sit in my apartment, looking over some notes for my test tomorrow.

My roommate, Kelsey, is out of town for the weekend so I have the place to myself, which I don't like because it makes me feel more alone.

My roommate is very nice and we get along. I consider her a friend, I don't know if she thinks that way if me though.

I get out of bed once I feel my stomach grumble.

I grab my hoodie resting on the floor and pull it over my now cold body. The hoodie is actually Harry's that I've never given back. The hoodie length goes to my waist which always makes me smile softly by how big it is on me.

As I walk out of my bedroom, the sound of the doorbell rings through my ears.

I huff, already knowing it's one of Kelsey's party friends. As I make my way to the door, I tie my hair up in a messy bun.

I pull back my front door, not bother to check who it is. My eyes soon land on a familiar person who is running his hand through his brown hair.

I stare at my boyfriend in shock. My eyes widen and I pout.

He's here right in front of me.

I don't say anything.

I just quickly wrap my arms around Harry's tall body and cry into his chest. He hugs me back and strokes my lower back.

"Don't cry babe." He says to me. Hearing his voice after six months makes my heart pinch and me cry harder.

"I missed you so much." I say through a breaking sob.

"I missed you more." Harry says while kissing my skin and holding me more protectively.

After a long while we break away from our hug. "How long are you staying for?" I ask him.

"A week," He says while cupping my cheeks. "I spent a few days with my family then wanted to surprise you."

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm here aren't I?" Harry says through a chuckle.

"I mean like, physically. Or mentally. In general." I ramble.

"I miss you like crazy everyday and I hate being away from you. Besides that I'm meh." He says while stroking my cheeks with his thumbs.

I have a million questions for him that I know he can't answer. "How long will you be away for when you go back?" I ask timidly.

"Another six months." He answers. I nod, biting my lower lip.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." Harry says with a gentle grin. He leans in and presses his glossy lips to mine. My heart flutters by his actions and my body relaxes into his.

Not kissing the one person I always want to be with for the past six months has killed me.

Not being able to know if the person I'm in love with is alright kills me.

"Can I get you anything to eat? Or drink?" I ask him.

"I'm good for now, thanks," He says with a gentle smile. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay," I answer. "I mostly worry about you." I say.

"Don't, I'm fine." Harry repeats.

I can tell his body got more toner in the sense he has more muscle. His hair is shorter but still has some familiar curls which make me smile.

"Did I mention I love you?" I ask, which makes my boyfriend snicker.

"Yes you have." His arms drape around my waist. "And I love you too." He nuzzles his nose against mine, which makes me grin.

I rest my head on Harry's broad chest and close my eyes. The feeling of warmness lingers through my body. The feeling of being loved fills my heart.

"Cute hoodie." I hear him comment to me.

I snicker and hold my boyfriend more tightly. "I got it from your closet." I say, which makes him laugh.

I really needed to see him.

A://N

I thought I'd give you guys a break from their current lives and have a small flashback haha

Comment ?

Vote ?

TYSM for reading !!

~lauren