11

Harry POV

I sit in the living room Sunday night watching a movie with Wendy.

Her head is nuzzled into my chest and her arm is draped around my body comfortably. Every once and a while I'll kiss the top of her head or her cheek. which also makes her smile. Seeing her smile warms my heart. Overall being with this girl causes me happiness. 

What ends me relaxing is the sound of my phone going off in the other room. I huff loudly and slip out of Wendy's hold to walk to the kitchen to answer the call. 

I see it's my Mom calling me, which is better then one of my employee's. "Hello?" I say while sitting at the table. I tug my hand through my hair and yawn a little. It's getting late and I'm starting to fall asleep the more I stay up. 

"Hi darling. How are you?" She asks in a peppy tone. Her sounding happy isn't something I'm used too anymore considering. 

"I'm swell. Yourself?" I ask my Mother. 

"I'm good," She pauses. "Have you had a good week?" 

"It's been okay," I answer honestly. Work has been the main thing causing me stress this past week. "How about you? How was your week?" I ask her. 

"Do you really want to know?" She asks me. Her voice is hinting, but I don't know to what. 

"Yeah." I answer, wanting to know why she seems so happy.

"Okay," My Mom pauses, not answering for a short moment. "I saw Quinn a few days ago." 

I fall silent instantly by the mention of her name. 

"I gotta go. Nice speaking to you." I say, not wanting to know more about what happened with them seeing each other. 

"Harry." Her voice goes stern by my sudden change in mood and lack of interest. 

"No, I don't want to know about her nor want to know what you guys talked about. Why is she even in town?" I being to ramble. 

"Can she not visit her Dad?" My Mom asks with a confused sounding voice. "Calm down will you?" 

"Calm down? You know I don't want to talk about her." I say with an eye roll, even though my Mother can't see it. 

"You're not talking about Quinn. I am." She defends, which only causes me to get more anxious and mad.

Just hearing Quinn's name makes my heart burn and stomach twist all in the worst ways. "Well, I'm glad you had a good day. I'll talk to you later." I say in a low mumble.

After that I hang up and run my fingers through my hair tensely, not wanting to remember Quinn at all. 

My eyes look up when I see Wendy walk into the kitchen. She has a blanket draped around her body and her hair is pulled into a cute messy bun. Her face also looks confused. "You okay?" My girlfriend asks.

I nod, not wanting to tell her. "I'm fine, Just work." I answer with shrugging shoulders.

She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my body tightly. I hug her back and close my eyes against her body. The feeling of guilt fills my chest by hugging Wendy, which makes me shake my head. I'm not with Quinn anymore, I have no reason to be guilty. Hell, I haven't been with her in fucking years.

"I'm gonna go to the gym." I say while standing up from the stool I was once sitting on. 

Wendy's blue eyes look into mine and her head tilts to the side a little. "Okay," She says with a gentle grin. "Text me when you're on your way home." Her lips touch my cheek before walking back to the living room.

My heart is racing and I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack or something. 

I wish I never asked my Mom why her week was good. 

A://N

hello again lmao

comment? vote?

~lauren