CH 31 - What should I do?

New POV

I waited with the Angels for Beam to finish talking to P'Sing. Yo didn't come into the village today, was he alright? He walked to us looking tired; he should really not drink in the day.

I was near the bakery, but I didn't manage to get anything before In blew things up. It was early for him and I don't think his mother had been expecting it either.

"Where is Wayo?" I asked as soon as he approached.

"He left this morning."

"Alone? For the ball?"

"Kit and Ming went with him." Beam sighed. "Mother said he could go."

"Good, I couldn't take his heart-breaking sighs anymore." In shakes his head.

"It made your chest ache." Monty sighs.

Everyone agrees the angels are checking up as well, no one likes to see Yo so sad.

"I hope he sees Pha soon." Din adds as the cousins join us.

They see In covered in flour and sigh, they both fit in well. I notice Yo's frog has taken a liking to Yut and is never far away, even now he's on his shoulder. And Yut doesn't seem to mind.

"When are you going, Beam?" I ask. "You'll be happy to see Forth."

"Why would I care." Beam huffs.

The angels are shaking their heads whispering denial.

"Denial of what?" Beam snaps. "I don't care about that no good, cheesy line throwing idiot."

"Really." Monty's says sarcastically.

"You got drunk Beam." In points. "Man up and face it, you have a thing for him."

"Not a chance." Beam snickers.

In laughs. "You think we don't know about you trying to get him drunk?"

The angels giggle loudly.

"Fine, I wanted to, but the idiot passed out after one drink. One drink." Beam still seems angry about it.

"Are you going to see him when you're in the city?"

"Why should I?"

"So, you can do him." In smirks. "End our misery; we can't take you being this grouchy. You pick on Ming anymore and Kit's going to kick your ass."

"Maybe Beam... can't." Din looks at him. "Maybe..."

"Who the hell can't?" Beam shouts. "I'm going to find him and I'm doing him."

Beam, is this really the right thing to be telling these kids? Who are giving Din thumbs up for a good job...they really can't be saved.

"I'll give you my map of every Inn in the city." Monty nods grinning. "Make good use of it."

"No need, that takes too long." Beam smiles. "I'm doing him against the first flat surface I find."

Beam walks off laughing, he really does need to do something, all this tension is making him weird.

"I bet you 10 gold." In starts. "Forth does him."

Everyone looks at him. Sure, Beams always been the lady killer out of the brothers and never had any trouble. But Forth is on a different level, anything could happen.